Emotions

Your POV:

I know I told Leo it was my parents but... I've felt that sadness and grief for a long time now and this feeling. This wasn't it. It was a pain in my chest. I wanted to scream but I was choked up on emotions. It was sadness, helplessness, and... heartbreak. I don't quite understand my feelings for Leo. Correct that, I DONT at all... but I don't think this is a small crush in some way. I've had guys I liked but... not like this. This. This hurt. But I need to act happy if he knew. He wouldn't wanna be around me. So I'll keep it down. Don't let anyone know.

"Do you still wanna go home?" Leonardo asked me.

"Yea.. I have school tomorrow anyway and, it's getting late." I replied.
I just wanna get home, and cry. Truley cry.

"Okay. I'll take you home okay?" Leonardo smiled.

God..l- that smile...

I nodded as Leo picked me up like a bride because of my wound in the leg.
We jumped across buildings and I just looked at the city. The different lights. The cars buzzing by to get home. To think every person here has a story. A family. A path of their own. Sometimes I can get too caught up in my own world. I can forget... other people are in it.

Before I knew it Leo was dropping me off on my windowsill.

"Goodnight Y/N." Leo gave me a soft smile before turning away.

The hoodie.

"Leo! Wait!" I caused Leo to turn around as I reached in my bag and pulled out the royal blue hoodie.
"I forgot to give this back."

Leo looked at the hoodie them me.
He smiled his signature adorable smile, "you keep it, you'll get more use out of it than I would." Leo chuckled before leaving into the darkness.

I stood in the silence. Thinking about how much my life has changed in the past few days, first I got a new job then new friends, then a new love and now... I grasped onto the hoodie tighter, now new heartbreak.

I plopped on my bed and looked at my ceiling. I wanted to cry but I guess I couldn't. I thought about the way Leo talked about Karai. The very obvious way he was smiling through his voice. The meaning in his words. I know he would never talk about me like that. I hated how much I sounded like a spoiled brat thinking these things. Of course he likes someone else you met him 2 days ago but, I don't know.... I just... don't know.

Leos POV:

I'm not sure what happened on the roof. I know about y/Ns family history but I don't think that was it. I can't but my finger on it but something else was wrong, and why would she ask about Karai so much? How did she even know about Karai?

I walked into Donnies lab, he's better about this stuff than me.

"Hey don."

"Um, what's up Leo?"

"Can I ask a question?"

"Go ahead."

"Did Y/N seem off today?" I asked.

"Not really no. And speaking of that where is Y/N it's only 8:30?" Donnie asked.

"She wanted to head home early she said she was tired."

"Oh, okay? So what happened when you guys left? I know it doesn't take that long to take her to her house and back." Donnie asked.

Great.

"We went to the roof to look at stars she was stressed about school and I wanted to help her."

"Mhm." Donnie obviously not believing me.

"What? I'm telling the truth." I asked,

"That's the only reason?" Donnie raised a nonexistent eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Never mind anyway if you don't have any other questions I would like to get back to work." Donnie sharply asked,

"Nope, that was it." I said as I walked out.

What does he mean by "you sure that's it?" She helped me so I wanted to return the favor.

I sat down on the couch and watched what ever was on.

I know I shouldn't be... but I'm worried. Y/N doesn't seem like the type of person to just completely change her mood. Did something happen..? ...

Did I do something?