Master splinter

Leos pov:

          I woke up and turned over, there I saw y/n on her side still sleeping.

"I wonder what time it is.." I stood up and glanced over at y/n. her chest rose and fell, a strand of her h/c fell onto her face, and the rest in a tangled mess. "I'm glad she got some sleep. I feel bad for worrying her so much." I thought to myself before leaving the room; shutting the door quietly on my way out. I knew I would have to explain everything to my brothers when they woke up, Especially to y/n.

I walked into my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I had blistering burns covering my body. My mask had been taken off to show scratches on my face. I then looked at my hands, my wrists were swollen and red. That indicated I must have sprained them, I didn't break them sense I can still move them but none the less it hurt.

"The file."

I reached down to my belt and untucked the file I had folded and hidden.

"Y/N L/N.

Birthday: B/D

Age: A

blood type: Unkown

Mother: M/N

On Dec.13 the patient has experienced minor signs of discomfort after substance WM has been injected, the infant has not shown any other signs of substance working. New data updated in month tops.

"What.."

January 17. Veins are becoming more visible to the naked eye in the following places:

Forehead
Hands
Legs
Arms

March 26:
Infants veins have become less visible. Patient has shown extreme signs of discomfort, which as screaming and scratching skin till it bleeds.

As I read through the file my mind couldn't believe what I was reading. They had injected something into y/n called WM.
What does WM mean? Why did they do that?
What does it do?

I had read through what I had guessed was 9 years... but.. y/n doesn't remover any of this.. right?

That is till I came across the last page... my heart beater out of my chest loudly as I tuned the page.

April 25:

Patients mother has destroyed WM smashing it against the ground. The 9 year old child was been taken and injected with brain-wipe cerium. Before the mother took her and ran.

Has not been found.
Patients weapons ar-

That was it..
"THAT WAS IT?!?" I accidentally yelled.

"Shredders looking for y/n and she's obviously important so he won't stop! Y/N has a gift she has no idea of and her brain was been wiped!?!?" I yelled before scrunching up the file, " what do I do.. Im going to protect her... but without this.."

"Leonardo?"
I quickly turned and held the papers behind my back,

"Morning splinter!" I quickly exclaimed plastering a fake smile.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Yep!" I exclaimed looking to the side, away from the uncomfortable stare I was getting. Splinter looked at me with worry on his face, "Leonardo, I raised you. I know when you are lying my son."
I sighed. "Can we talk about this... somewhere private..." I asked.
Master-splinter nodded and walked me to the dojo.

Once we were in the dojo splinter sat me down. "What is troubling you my son.?" Splinter asked.
I sat there for a moment, I pondered what I should tell and what I should keep private.
The file.? My worries.? There was so much I wanted to say.
I opened my mouth.
Nothing.

We sat in silence for a while, I looked at the floor as splinter stared at me.
I heard him sigh and felt him avert his gaze.
He put his hand onto mine which was on my lap. "Everything will work out my son, I trust you, your brothers, Y/n, and Karai." Splinter finally said.
I looked up at him as tears filled my eyes. His gaze was not mean or tense like I had thought, it was gentle and kind.
I held out my arms and hugged him.
"I don't know if I can do this.." I sobbed, "Shredder wants y/n... Karai is gone.. my brothers fail because of me... if something happens to my brothers,Karai.. or any of them... it would be all my fault!" I sobbed.
Splinter held me tighter, "my son, self doubt is a poison. I have watched you grow into what you are today, if anyone can find Karai and save Y/n it's you, Leonardo." He said sincerely.
"Hai Sensei ." I sniffled still hugging him.
"But do not think you must do all of it by yourself. Your brothers are your most powerful allies. If you do it by yourself you would not be a leader for, you would have no one to lead. Trust them my son. You may be surprised."

"Thank you, father."

Sorry everyone I haven't posted in a while! I can't guaranties when the next will be published but I've been taking a break from everything but I back for now! Hopefully next part will be uploaded next week!