Plan

AN: ahhhh I'm so sorry I keep forgetting this story exsist bc I've lost motivation to write it because I started as a comping mechanism when everything was falling apart and while I got my life together I lost touch with this so PLEASE if you like teh story comment and remind me BC O WANNA MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPYYYY!!! so just comment and it'll keep me updating more often >:)

Leo's POV:

~SOOSH~

My vision was clear as I raced through the dark, my feet picking up the air before hitting the ground in a pattern somehow faster than my heartbeat.

We landed swiftly and softly on top of a rooftop.

*KSHK-* "Leo do you copy?"

"Yea I copy Don."

"Ok, this is the building. We've traced a strong toxin you found in that file. After doing some research the chemicals are extremely flammable so be careful. I'm shutting the cameras off now. Get in and we'll meet you in the front entrance. The tracker on your body as you move we get a layout of the building," Donnie reminded.

"I've got it, is everyone in position?" I asked quietly into my earpiece.

"Yea, Raph and Mikey will meet you inside."

"Got it, you ready?" I asked.

"Yea" his voice trailed, "get her out safe ok?"

My face tensed, not a lot and not for long but enough I noticed it. "We will."

My eyes searched the dark ceiling looking for the sign Donnie had given me. A part of the large scale roof that would drop into an empty part of the building.
A faint flashing light caught my eye; purple... Donnie.

I grabbed the tool out of the belt He had given me. A cutter that could finely cut any surface even concrete.
I pressed it down to the roof as it created a circle and just like that popped it up and to the side.

I leaned my body down and landed in a dark corridor. With white walls and doors that seemed to go on forever. 

I try to append into my mic, "Raph Mikey where are you guys?"

~scilence~

I tapped into it again, "guys.??" I whispered a bit louder as I snuck around the new surroundings. but to my surprise still no response.

I'd have to go in with the plan and meet them in the center and hope the tracker can scan enough to get any clues on where y/n is. 

There wasn't any point in overthinking It was a dumb and rushed the plan was but it was a plan,

After Donnie hacked into the cameras and found the chemicals given in the Y/Ns file when we found the car they took her into and followed it through multiple traffic cams it came onto the building I'm in now. Then, Me Raph and Mikey sneak in with scanners that would create a 3D model for Donnie to try to find and traces of the chemical because it was likely wherever she was would be full of it.  And when we did he would send a signal to everyone as to where the room is. As Donnie would come in with April and Casey.  If all went smoothly we could get her out with no worries or being spotted but, things don't like to go ourr way.  And if they really did something and the voice in her head is worse that's where April steps in to help and then we find a way to escape and that's a variable that depends on y/ns.. state.

Of course, it was dumb and right now all I'm doing is wandering around like I have a death wish and sure it's rushed and dumb and not likely to work and-

*BEEP*

"Leo that door on your left, I found traces of  WM, a lot of it.

I turned to the door next to me and checked the dial lock. I pressed one of Donnie's gag eats up to it as it typed the password and the door opened.

I held my breath and walked in.