What happened

Leos POV:

           Once we reached shredders lair I pointed to team B (Mikey and Donnie) and then pointed to a security camera.  Donatello nodded his head and jumped down as Michelangelo followed. Me and Raphael waited till we got the okay from both of them and headed down.  When we landed on the roof we looked through a window.  I pointed to different directions for my brothers to go in while, I searched nearby buildings.

            I noticed a smaller building next to shredders lair, I looked through a sky light. There was a lab table with a chalk board.  There were 8 canisters of unknown goo;all different colors. Stacked on shelves. The room was empty and open. 
Once all of my brothers were gone I used one of Donnie gadgets to open the window and drop a rope down.

I landed in the hard concrete floor with a thud. I looked around me and studied the room further. There was more stuff that than I had thought. To my right we're animals in cadges and to my left the mysterious goo. I studied it and decided it would be best to take one, if it was in shredders hands it was important. And whatever was important to him couldn't be good for us.
I was about to pick it up when I I saw something that caught my eye. There was a file on the desk. I picked it up and noticed. There was something written on it.

I gasped,
Louder than I should have.

Written on it was y/n l/n.
I began to open the file,
"Yesss massterr." Footsteps approached.  I grabbed the file and ducked behind the counter.

"I understand sirr." It was Baxter Stockman. He sat down at his table holding his phone up to his ear before setting it down on speaker mode.

"Have they found her yet?!" A unsettling voice shivered down my spine, shredder.

"No sir."

"Tell those idiots to find her! I want her alive! She just must come to me!" Shredder demanded.
"I understand sir, but she hasn't been in her apartment in weeks. Where do you suppose she would be." Baxter asked.
"That is not my job to figure out is it Stockman?!" Shredder angerly scolded.
"No master but, what will happen to her when we find her?"

There was a silence that was almost louder than the words they were speaking.

"We will make her pay for what her mother did. And she is a valuable weapon, if not that.
, a resource."

My breathing got beaver as I struggled to controll it. Too many thoughts were inside my head.
What did they want with her.
What did her mother do.
What do they mean make her pay.
Will he kill her.
Weapon?!
Resource?!
What if they find her?!
When they find her..
Could I do anything?!
Will I do anything now?!
Will I be a good leader.
Can I be a good leader.

My hand grasped tighter around the file, I gritted my teeth in anger.
I can't loose her too.

Baxter Stockman hung up and set the phone down. He looked at the goos and picked one up.  He carried it to a table and ingested it into a syringe. The goo was a bright pink color, with bubbles that floated down and up. He sticked the syringe into a bunny that he had pulled out the cage. When the goo was ingected you could see it through the skin, it was grim to watch. The bunny started twitching, it was in pain.  I closed my eyes for a moment till the sounds stopped. When I opened them the bunny was lying there motionless.
"DAMN IT!" Baxter stockman raged. He stomped over to the chalk board, "if only I had
y/n. With her dna and blood it would be mere addition compared to this!"

Why do they want her so bad..

Squeak squeak!

I looked down and saw my hand was in a mouses tail.
SHIT.

             "WHOS THERE?!" Baxter asked turning around putting his fists up.
I wanted information. And I wanted it now. I put the file in my belt and took out my twin katanas.
I jumped in the air to get the high ground,
Stockman grunted in pain as he hit the floor.
I had him pinned-my sword to his throat, "Tell me what you want with that girl."
"W-what? I don't k-know what your talking about!" Baxter stuttered.
I edged my sword closer to his throat, almost enough to bleed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH Y/N L/N!!"
Stockman hit me with a angered look, "I don't have to tell you anything Turtle!"

My vision was so blurred by anger I didn't realize Baxter had planted a bomb in his hand. I jumped off him when he through it towards me. 
Baxter ran in the other direction seeking shelter.
I ran taking out my T-phone and dialing my brothers in a panic.
"GUYS! GO! BO-" I was cut off by a loud explosion that pushed my body forward out a wall.

Black. It all went black.

I woke up in my bed with sweat drizzling down my face neck and body.
I looked around me.
Where's y/n.

I threw my bed covers off me and stumbled out of my room.
I made it to the hallway when my vision got dizzy.

I ran farther trying to find place she could be.

My vision started to fade.
"Gah!" I yelled as I tripped over my own body.

My body trembled, I noticed my bruises and burns.
An intense pain hit my wrists,
Y/n.

I forced myself to get up.
The room was spinning when I headed down a hallway.

I ran into a wall and held onto it making my way down. When I reached where y/n was supposed to be I didn't hesitate to slam it open.

Everything hurt.
I could barely feel my legs.
My vision was blurry.
I was dizzy,
But I needed to know she was alright.

"Leo?!" She gasped.
I heard her run over to me when I felt her warm hand go across my arm.
I fell to my knees, I was so exhausted.

" goodness gracious! When did you wake up?! Why are you walking?! You should be resting! Get to be-" she demanded before I stopped her.

I gave her a warm long hug.
She's okay.. thank god.
I sighed when I felt her hug back. I rested my head on her shoulder.
"Can I sleep with you tonight.? Ill explain in the morning. Right now.. I'm just... too tired." I asked.

She smiled and got up with an arm around me helping me stand. "Of course you can."
When she placed me on the bed she reminded me, "don't think you're getting away with hurting yourself though. You'll explain everything in the morning."

I weekly laughed, "I will, I will."
She sighed and placed a hand on my plastron signaling for me to lay down.
"Now please.. get some rest."

I gladly did. I wasn't sure if she got much sleep after that but, knowing she was okay was enough for me.

She was too important for her or me to understand.