I love you! I love you! I love you!

Leos pov:

I snuck through the empty hallways as I called my brothers, "Guys be on the lookout for y/n god knows where she went. And look for anything with the project WM. It may be related to y/n."

"Hey April, is there any way you could use your mind thingy to locate her?" Mikey asked over the headset stumbling for the right words.

I heard April's loud gasp and a thump sounding like she had slapped her head. "Of course! why didn't I think of that? It may take a while. I've never done it with her but ill try." 

"Whoa, good job Mikey, you used your pea-sized brain!|"Raphs voice trailed off, "For once..."

"Hey! I'm right here!" he whispered shouted.

"Children, children! Stop arguing and work on that model. I'll tell you if I pick up any traces." Donnie scolded. 

I rolled my eyes as I continued to search through the maze of the hallway. It was relatively empty, strange for a shredder lair. I wondered how long y/n had been here. It couldn't have been any more than a few hours. I wonder why there aren't more foot bots patrolling...

The empty atmosphere put me on edge but I shrugged it off only wanting to think of y/n. Oh, the things I would tell her... what I would do with her. God, I promise when this is over ill take her to see the stars. And hell, ill give her the moon. I want my mind to shut off but my head can't stop thinking about her. I can't believe id let myself get so caught up in everything. I just want her to be alright. I  want to be able to meditate with her, binge-watch Space Heros and let her fall asleep on my chest. I want to cuddle her for real and not just because we accidentally fell asleep. I want to show her the stars like she's never seen before and in a way prove to all of new york that she's mine... I want to caress her beautiful face and kiss her soft sweet lips. And come due time... not just the ones on her face.

And I stopped my daydreams there; my face heating up hotter than Mikey's pizza. I shook my head and kept running. 

"KSsk-"

"Okay, I was able to locate her." April's voice chimed in through the headset. 

My heart chimed, "Really!? That's great! Where is she??"

"Im not sure exactly where but she seems to be somewhere in your area Leo, she must've not gotten far."

"Okay, thank you, April." 

My hopeful heart forced me to move faster- "Psst, y/n! Im right here! come out it's okay you're safe!"  - faster than my head. 

I heard mechanical noises and quickly jumped up to attach myself to a metal pipe on the ceiling. I looked down and observed foot bots carrying multiple crates sealed shut. With the label WM marking them. 

I watched them walk down the hallway till out of view before dropping down and tracking them 

They walked into a diminutive room and placed the crates onto similar-looking boxes all marked by the same two letters. They seemed to talk into a headset before leaving. I grabbed the door right before it closed and walked in. 

My foot touched something wet. 

Thicker than water. 

And a metallic smell. 

My breathing quickened by the feeling Im more familiar with than I should be.

Blood.

I looked down to see at least twenty containers full of blood with one cracked and dripping the red mess everywhere.

i instantly stepped out of it reseisting the urge to throw up. 

I mentally prepared myself as i forced myself to bed down and read the labels.