Mine

SMUTTTTT
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH IT, IT PROVIDES NO PLOT. THIS IS JUST HERE FOR THE READERS WHO WANT IT.
Your pov:

His gorgeous eyes stared at mine hovering his lips above mine,
"This will be the first time I kiss you as my fiancé," he made known.

I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him even closer,"One of many I would hope."
His hands traveled away from mine and rested one on my hips and the other on my cheek.
  We inter locked again swiftly, wasting no time to make our lips touch.  His hands travelled in my hair pressing me into him more.
I caressed his cheeks and rested my hand on the back of his neck pulling him even closer.

My brain was mushed and melted and before I knew it i licked his bottom lip and our tounges were dancing in circles, the entire thing was electrifying.

And when Leo swept me up in his arms and without breaking the kiss and he lept us down from the building and into an ally,  showed he felt the same.

He opened a man hole and while we were waking- or rather stumbling- through the sewers I made my way down to his neck and kissed and licked his skin.

His breathing became heavier as he tried to muffle out words, "mhm~ Love, you can't wait till we get back to our room?"

I shook my head and gave him a cheeky smile while looking up at him, though I didn't think he wanted me to due to his neck being arched, inviting my lips to cover more of his skin.

He started to run-sloppy- while I kissed his neck and left one or two hickeys.

Finally the entrance to the lair came into view but my torment to him didn't stop.
In all honesty I was getting a kick at watching him have to cover his mouth while we entered.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh,Ho,Ho~ you think this is funny?" He asked, I couldn't tell if he was trying to flirt or be Suductive.

I giggled, "maybe."

We entered our room and Leo set me on the bed and immediately locked the door  and turned to me with a devilish grin.

"My turn."

Oh shit.

His hands straddled my hips when his lips made contact with my forehead, cheeks, nose and finally my lips. He placed a line of kisses from my lips to the bottom of my neck, giving my kisses and licks; only getting more motivated by my heavy breathing and occasional slight moan.

His lips were warm and comforting.

But god did they turn me on.

And as soon as I thought it couldn't get better his hands crept under my shirt and felt all around my skin and curves. The feeling of his bare skin on mine sent shivers through my spine.

"Leo!" I gasped.

He didn't answer other than chuckle,
"Do you like that~?"

And with that, all my self respect left my body.

I bashfully nodded, only adding to his rising ego.

He bent down and kissed to my colar bone, gently kissing my skin. He then swiftly lifted my shirt, giving me kisses along my torso.