Feild

Your POV:

My conscious tried to gather what happened after that, but my head turned a blank. "Hello! Weird voice! It'd be real nice if you could help me out here!" I yelled to the empty laboratory's I was on a podium not too high but not short either. I was down laying on my back on an extremely uncomfortable piece of metal; that didn't help the extreme headache and back ache I was dealing with.

~silence~

"Hello??? Voice?! Come one help me out here! Do your weird yelling thing that helps me out.!" My voice echoed through the wide lab with a tall glass ceiling.

.
.
.
No

Though I should've been scared with my situation being tied down to a table in god knows where but I just felt annoyed.

"Greeaaaat. So not only is this annoying ass voice useless but is sarcastic and instead of helping has now found itself a sense of humor. Har har, you're soooooo funny. I mean honestly with everything I've had to deal with I ca-

My vision cut.
But I was still conscious. Or at least I think I was. My vision blurred to a field. A tall open one that stretched out as far as I could see. The sun was just starting to set as the world around me reflected its light. Everything looked to be tinted gold with a soft breeze you only get in the summer time. But how I was viewing it, wasn't like it was me.. it was, and could tell by my hands and body type but it was as if it was like a dream but.. so much more real. I went down to touch the tall grass as it moved from my touch. 

That's when I heard footsteps from behind me- or dream me- and I saw someone running up to me from a distance. I spend my feet apart and reached for the Katana I carried into the fight with, suprised it was gone. I put up my fists ready to fight when I noticed the blue bandanna in the wind.  A strong emerald body was running towards me, and with the sun.. he almost looked as if he was the gem himself.

Before any words could get out he was inches away from me and tackled me to the ground in a hug and he was... laughing. Like we were playing some game. But I didn't care, because in those few moments everything was okay, shredder wasn't after me, I wasn't In I was guessing his lab, my mother wasn't gone, I wasn't some secret weapon.. because in that moment no matter how dream like it felt his touch was real. Or at least it felt real.

I melted into his torso, sighing realizing I hadn't been breathing. His warmth and his touch against mine was like a serotonin overload. It felt like I was on a good high, and I didn't want to come down. He let go and caressed my face with his giant hands and smiled. Something I hadn't seen for awhile.
"It's gonna be okay. Your strong enough to get through this."
And then he started fading. My breathing increased as I desperately grabbed at his warm smile.
How much I wanted to feel his touch no matter how fake it was.

And then my eyes opened and I was back to reality. They stung with tears as I tried to blink them away as one fell out of my eye.

I softly chuckled, "was that your way of giving me a pep talk?" I somewhat jokingly asked my head it didn't answer but I knew that vision was them. And I thanked them because now. I had the motivation to keep going. For my mom, for Leo, for his brothers April and splinter, for my cat..for me."