Understanding.

Your POV:

His warmth... his skin.... I know why but, did I wanna admit it..?

Could I..?

Leo let go of the hug and smiled

"Thank you Y/N, it means a lot" Leo thanked.

"Anytime.... and hey," I paused, "don't hold in feelings like that! Let them out!" I playfully punched the turtles arm as he laughed.

"I won't, I won't."

I smiled, "so how did you learn to play?" I pointed to Leos guitar.

"Oh, I'm not sure to be completely honest, I saw it on tv when I was little and picked up on it."

.

.

.

I touched the cold steel pieces on the guitar, "can you teach me?" I asked,
Leo looked at me and then smiled.
"Of course! It'll be my way of making it up to you for being rude,"

Leo picked up his guitar and placed it in my lap. He went behind me and his plastron pressed against my back, as his hands glided down to mine to correctly position them.

He's really close...

Leo positioned my fingers to certain strings to make different chords.

"This is a G, this is and A#...."

I didn't listen to much he said, the one thing on my mind was that he was this close, that my heart was beating really fast as red flushed my face, and why?
Could it be...

I looked behind me to Leos eyes focused on teaching me, he noticed my sudden head adjustment and looked at me. Our faces weren't to far apart. His blue bell eyes we absolutely stunning and his mask complemented them, he gave me a soft smile.
and I...just stared at him.

Have I fallen for this turtle?

My mind was now flooded with my realization I wanted to pay attention to what he was teaching but, he made it so difficult...

"Hey, Y/N are you okay?" Leo asked concerned.

"Huh?!" I jumped. "Oh! Yea! Sorry" I laughed. "I was overthinking as to how my school will respond to the incident," I lied

"Why does this stress you out so much if I can ask?" Leo curiously asked.

"Oh, well you aren't supposed to have a job unless you tell the school and, I didn't." I laughed. "And I could get in big trouble for it."

"Oh, high school seems stressful." I leaned back into Leo who was still behind me.

"It is" I scoffed.

Leos pov:

I was teaching Y/N how to play guitar but I realized she wasn't listening. I asked about it and it was about her school that was stressing her out. The back of her head fell into my chest and just layed there.

"Will you ever tell them?" I asked.
She shook her head,
" don't have much of a choice."

She sighed and relaxed more into my chest.

"It's kinda annoying to be honest," she sighed. I patted her head not knowing what else to do.
"Um," I began, "do you do anything to relive stress?" I asked.

"Listen to music sometimes but not much else.." Y/N admitted.

I sat up and held out my hand. "
Here. Can I show you something?"

A pink appeared on her cheeks,
"S-sure."