*Frank?

*your 18 and Ray's younger sister in this*
(Edit: this is so Cringy... I promise the book gets better ;-;)

It was a late Monday night and I couldn't sleep from a storm. I went to instagram to see someone had liked your picture you had posted 175 weeks ago. You were confused and saw it was a picture of you and Mikey Way. I sighed and started playing music getting bored as hell.

The drug in me is You~

you soon started to drift off to sleep to hear your alarm going off. fuck it's already 5:30am, heading to the shower seeing someone was already in there. W H Y. "Raymond why the fu-". "hey sugar" a voice rang out. THAT WASNT RAY. who- Frank. I always had a crush on him but ray is overprotective. "oh sorry frank i thought you were ray. my apologies." i start to walk out when i feel a hand grab onto my wrist. oh fuck. "shower with me, no one else is up" Frank whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine "but what if ray wakes up" you bit your lip from the shivers. "he'll be out for another few hours he just went to sleep 2 hours ago." "um okay hold up" you literally ran to your room grabbing random clothing items just to find out you grabbed your mcr crop top black ripped jeans and a lace pair of underwear and a cute bra. Wow. you stumbled back into the bathroom and took off your clothes getting slightly insecure because of your stretch marks and self harm scars.

Frank's POV

there she was. she's so beautiful. just everything about her makes me melt. i pulled her into the shower making sure to keep her warm. "Frankie..." i heard her whisper. "yes sugar?" she was nervous about something. did she not want to shower with me? did i do something wrong?

3rd person POV

Y/n spoke quietly 'do you love me?'... Frank slightly panicked. he did but ray would commit arson on his ass. "yes i do. please don't tell ray" she giggled and got less tense. "ray won't know shit" she spoke in a cocky manner. Frank smiled and kissed her. Y/N kisses back and ran her hands through his hair. The bowling hot water pelting on your skin was rather calming as frank kissed down Y/n's neck. Y/n gave out a slight moan as she wrapped her hand around his huge cock. He let out a loud groan. "You sure you want to do this princess?" frank seductively whispered in Y/N's ear. "please daddy".

Frank Shoved Y/n against the cold shower wall sending shivered down her spine. Frank started running his hands down her sides and near her boobs massaging them. a long quiet moan came from the back of y/n's through' Frankie~'.  Frank couldn't take it anymore. he really wanted to pound the shit out of her.

Y/n's POV.

I felt his huge cock line up at my core. I was so needy for him. I was a virgin because ray never let me have friends over or  leave the house. "y/n you ready?" frank's deep voice rang out kind of loud. "please" you bit his earlobe softly and kissed down his neck and then a sharp pain went through your lower body. He's in. I whimpered into his ear "shhhh baby it's okay it'll all feel better in a minute" he slowly thrust into you making you lose your breath.

Ray's POV.

i heard a whimper come from the shower. i fell asleep working on my guitar because my string had broke. Getting up i stepped on frank's phone. what the fuck. why was frank's phone in here? where is frank? i stumbled to the shower door quietly trying to listen in. "Shh" was all i heard. "Frank why the fuck are you showering at 6 am." this mf weird as hell. "i- um. i have to go with mikey somewhere at 7." he slurred. "well let me in i have to pee" i basically burst in the door bc i had to pee. what i saw shocked me. "Y/N WHAT TH-"

...pt2?