*Miss y/l/n. Ray Toro

Tw: teacher/student.  age difference. *smut*
Y/n is 18 Ray is a 23.

Your pov*
You walked into this shitty ass school. You hate Belleville.  You don't have any friends. You rlly don't find interest in any of the classes. You were a senior and your whole friend group graduated 3 years ago. You sighed as you got to your locker. You were blasting my chemical romance through your earbuds as you felt someone run into you. You turned around and saw a 5'6 boy who looked like a freshman. "Sorry" he said. You nodded as he basically ran along with his friends. You got your stuff from your locker. Its gonna be a long day

*time skip till last period*

You could tolerate  8th period. It was a class you enjoyed the most. The teacher was also very attractive. I slowly walked into the class room and went to my seat that was right next to his desk. 'The light behind your eyes' was playing softly in your headphones. I was the only one in here right now. I got on my phone and went to Instagram. I just scrolled through Instagram as a saw a picture of Frank Iero. I smiled and liked the picture when I realize mr.toro walked in. "Hey y/n" he smiled up at you.
You smiled."hey where is everyone?" You questioned looking around.
"I sent them to the gym since they all wanted a free period. You can go if you want." He said while on his laptop getting something graded. You shook your head." Absolutely not. No thank you." You both laughed as he knew you hated everyone in that class. He put on some music and you heard the beginning of 'I'm not okay' start playing. "You like dnd, Audrey Hepburn, fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can't swim, can't dance, and you don't know karate. Face it your never gonna make it." You said perfectly out of a reaction. You heard Mr. toro laugh and he looked at you and said "I don't wanna make it. I just wanna" and the beat dropped. You were hella shocked. "So you listen to my chem?" He looked up. You nodded. "Then how the heck haven't you noticed me?" He looked up at you making eye contact when you realized. " OH MY GOD" you said in pure shock. "No fucking way." You said while basically fangirling. He laughed. "Wanna hang out so you can meet the boys?" He slipped you a note with his personal number on it. "You don't have to mr.t-"
"Call me Ray. And it's my pleasure"

The period ended shortly as you and Ray made plans. Your brother was fine with it since he was in charge of you. You and Ray walked out to his car as you both got in. "Sorry for the mess"
There was literally nothing on the ground/in the cup holders. "Dude it's so clean" he laughed. "Yeah no. It's dirty." You looked at him while putting on your seatbelt." What ever clean freak." I smiled as he pulled out of the parking lot. "I'm not a clean freak. I might be a freak but I'm not clean(wtf ew) you blushed at his words. "I- oh damn" you laughed. "That was the last thing I expect you to say" you felt his hand rub your thigh. You smiled and rubbed his hand softly. You felt the car stop as you were infront of his house. He got out and just as you went to open the door he opened it for you. "Rayyyy" you pouted. "I can open the door myself you know." You got out as you felt him wrap his arms around your waist. "I know. Now follow me." He grabbed your hand and lead you inside. It was a small cute home. You saw where the bedroom and bathroom were etc.
"I'm gonna go change. You can wonder around or make yourself at home" he laughed as he went to the bedroom.
You went into the kitchen as you saw a baby picture of him. You couldn't help but silently laugh. You love him. You realized. You went back to the living room as you got on your phone to see a text from someone."I'm leaving for the next 3 weeks. The bills are paid I just went shopping so there is food at home along with 500 dollars. Don't waste it." You saw a huge text from your brother. "Oh Fuck yeah. Thank you. Stay safe love you." You sent the text then jumped hearing Ray walk out."texting your boyfriend miss l/n?" He questioned with a smirk. You shook your head. "Brother.. and bold of you to assume people like me." You smiled as you felt his strong arms wrap around your waist and his lips crash into yours. You kissed back without hesitation. You slightly pulled him on top of you softly. Ray groaned." Y/n if your uncomfortable just tell me to stop. Is this okay?" He asked for consent. You nodded."okay and yes it's fine cutie." You rubbed his shoulders as he got on his knees rubbing your thighs. You kisses his neck softly leaving small hickeys. You felt him smirk as he pulled your lace panties off from under your skirt. You smiled as you saw him put it in his back pocket. "Those are mine." You whined jokingly. "I'm keeping them sorry baby." He pulled your hips to his face as he began to eat you out. You moaned loudly while playing with his hair. He licked  viciously as you felt him rub your clit with his thumb. You moaned louder slightly bucking your hips. "Ray~" you pulled his hair softly."I'm gonna cum baby" you looked down at him as he suddenly pulled away. "Not yet love." You whined at the lost of contact. "Are you a virgin?" He asked rubbing your thighs. You shook your head no . "Okay." He pulled you close and kissed you passionately as he ran his hands to your hips. He slowly slipped in without a condom as you both let our sighs of relief. He started thrusting faster than you expected as you scratched down his back. You were a moaning mess. He went faster slamming into your g spot. You tightened around him as you felt the knot in your stomach. "Cum for me" he grunted out as he went faster and hard. You screamed his name as you came all over him and he pulled out and finished on your thighs. You smiled up at him. "Let's shower my love" he picked you up and carried you to the bathroom and started a hot shower. You smiled as you tried to get down but Ray wouldn't let you. "Rayyyy i can walk. I promise" you smiled as you slightly pushed your hips against his cock. He slammed your back into the cold shower wall sending chills down your spine. "After this you won't be able to" he said while biting softly into your neck.

Anyways. Ily