*Yes sir. Frank Iero.

I've had so many request about the boys as teachers. And honestly I'm down for it. ANYWAYS SHAWTYS.

Frank is the music teacher in this. (28 y/o)
Y/n is really good in that class but is known for bad behavior everywhere else bc they have a crush on Mr. Iero. (18Y/O)

Your pov.

You just got done in English and honestly today wasn't that bad. You were to tired to do anything. You now had music. "Dude, your falling so hard for a teacher. It's so wrong." Your bestfriend (bsf name) teased you. "Oh eat a cock," you laughed as they rolled their eyes. "You'd eat Mr. Ieros any day." They snapped quickly. "Dude fuck off" you walked into his classroom just to realize he walked in behind us. You slammed your head on your chair as (bsf name) bursted out laughing. "Ladies.. are you okay?" Mr. Iero looked up as you were the first 2 in the class. "Well Y/n sa-" you threw a notebook at them cutting them off. "Yes we are okay thanks Mr. Iero" you smiled sweetly then threw a death glare at (your bsf name). "Um.. okay." He shook it off and went back to his laptop. 4 other students walked in as the bell rang. "Is that all for today?" Mr. Iero coughed. "Yeah everyone is either skipping or at home." The boy In the front row yawned. "Okay well you guys can do what ever you want." Mr. Iero say on top of his desk reading a book about something. You noticed how his pants fit right around his thighs perfectly and his tattooed hands and fingers were placed firmly on the book. "Y/n..." he looked up. "Y/n?" He tried getting your attention once again. "Oh shit what?" You looked up. "Language and are you okay? You were staring.." he smiled. "Sorry I'm fine" you nodded and looked down at your notebook. You heard (bsf name) wheeze in the back of the room. You quickly glared at them as you laid your head down. "(Bsf name) can i talk to you in the hall way?" Mr. Iero smirked. "Yeah" they got up and left. You sighed as you tapped your foot nervously. They were out in the hall way for a good 10/15 minutes before they walked in. Mr. Iero had a huge grin on his face as (bsf name).. not so much. "Y/n, come with me." You looked over at (bsf name) as they didn't look back. "Oh fuck me" you whispered as you walked out in the hallway with Mr. Iero. "So." He leaned against the wall. "Anything you wanna tell me?" He smirked. "Um.. about what?" You panicked mentally. "About this?" He help up a small vape you had in your pocket. You let out a sigh of relief. "Oh sorry.. I didn'trealize I had it on me when I left this morning." You yawned. "Okay well you have detention tonight with me." He smirked again. "Okay." You looked up at him. His hair fell slightly in his face as his  eyes stared into yours. You felt slightly limp but snapped out of it. You grabbed your vape back right out of his pocket and walked in the classroom with sass. "Cheeky little girl" he smirked and walked in after you. You sat on (bsf name) lap. "Hey daddy." You joked as they grabbed your thighs joking. "Hey babygirl." You saw Frank's eyes on us. You moved your hips slightly just about to get off their lap. "Y/n, stay after class" you heard frank snap. (Bsf name) pushed you off making you slide across the floor as they didn't want to stay after class. You stayed on the ground. "Bitch get up he's coming over and your skirt is about to come up." You quickly jumped up pulling your skirt down as your ass was basically showing. You saw Mr. Iero grab some papers off the small desk and go back to his. The bell rang loudly as the 5 others rushed out. You grabbed your stuff and adjusted your skirt so it was shorter and walked up to Mr. Ieros desk. "Yes sir?" You looked up at him. "Are you and (bsf name) dating?" You bursted out laughing. "No we've been best friends since 2nd grade." He smiled. "Then don't become a stripper on their legs during this class." He laughed slightly. "You wish it was you." You whispered joking. "Excuse me?" He looked at you with a dead serious face. You bit your lip hiding back a smile. "I didn't say anything." You spat out quickly. "Okay but seriously, 'you wish that was you'" he mocked you. You smiled. "I didn't lie did I?" You caught an attitude out of thin air. "No you didn't lie. Come here." Your face dropped as you slowly started to get nervous. "What?" You asked again.

"You heard me. Come over here behind the desk." He ordered. You put your stuff down and walked behind the desk. "Knees." He smirked. You got on your knees secretly loving this. "Good girl." He patted your head. "Take my belt and jeans off." He pulled your hands on his lap. You did as you were told. "Are you okay with this?" he kind of backed off. You nodded. "Good continue." You slowly rubbed his girth. He loud out a slow groan. "Call me daddy or sir, nothing else. Got it?" He forced you to look up at him. You nodded. "Sir.. did (bsf name) show you my text or why am I doing this?" He looked up. "What text?" He smirked. "Um nothing never mind then." You laughed nervously and quickly room his tip into your mouth. "No no off, show me the text." You didn't move but did hand him your phone of the dirty text you said about him to (bsf name) . You felt him grab your hair and roughy thrust into your mouth just as one of the text stated 'he could fuck my face if he wanted to;-;'
"You want this huh" he groaned as his tip slammed the back of your throat making you gag. "Answer me." He pulled out letting you answer. "Yes daddy." You took him back into your mouth as he fucked your face once more. "Holy shit your so pretty when you choke" he groaned out as he twitched. "Fuck swallow my cum." He shot his load into your mouth. You felt some leak down the side of your face as you swallowed the rest. He pulled out letting you breathe. "Can we continue this later babygirl?" He wiped his cum of your cheek. "Yes sir" you smiled.

Pt2???