Assistant. Frank Iero. Pt2

For AnyStalker707
*your at home; not on tour anymore*

"Calm down babe," you felt frank rub your neck. "That's bullshit! I wouldn't do that!" You sighed as you reread the tweet. 'y/n l/n with another guy? Ashamed.'
"Baby I know you would do that, calm down please." He pleaded once again. You took a deep breathe and pulled him on your lap, "I love you, so so so much." You hugged him tightly. He hugged back but you heard him slightly laugh. "What's funny?" You made him look at you. "Your being really cute right now." He kissed your cheek. You smiled. You picked him up and carried him into the kitchen. "Okay but you know who's cute?" He looked up. "You." You kissed his nose. "Stopppp" he blushed. You turned on some music, and started making his food. You sang along to the lyrics. "Babe.. babe.. babe!!" He screamed. You looked up. "What?" He looked at you. " so I have a plan." He smirked. Your face fell. "Oh no what is it?" You looked back down at the food. "Can we go on a date?" He smiled. "How about we see a concert together?" You offered. He smiled. "I think I'm gonna marry you." He pulled you close by your waist band. "Hey now," you teased and kissed his cheek. You rubbed his stubble. "Your so cute when you don't shave." He pouted. "Shush it." You put his food onto a plate and put everything in the sink. "Y/n!!" You heard frank whine. "What baby?" You walked back over. "Nothing I love you." He yawned. "Go eat. and I love you to." You started doing dishes.

You sat on the couch watching some random show as you didn't really have anything to do. You felt frank lay next to you. You played with his hair as he slowly started to fall asleep. You smiled and turned the TV to the spotify app and hit 'shuffle' on your liked songs. You shifted slightly getting more comfortable then slowly fell asleep.
You woke up feeling that Frank wasn't there anymore. You yawned and got up thinking he was just in the bathroom. You walked to the back patio and lit a cigarette. You threw your shirt off leaving you in basketball shorts. The wind felt nice on your body as you took a drag. "Damn free snacks on display." You heard frank say biting his lip. You started laughing. "Can i get a bite?" He smiled and kissed your collarbone. "Sorry I'm off limits." You took another drag. "Yeah yeah okay." He took the cigarette from your mouth taking a drag. "Hey!" You groaned. "I love you." He mumbled into your chest. You smiled and put the finished cigarette in the ash tray. "I love you more." You rubbed down his back.

*time skip*

You walked into a tattoo shop and got greeted by one of your friends that works there. "Hey man how r u?" He bro hugged you. "Hey man you free for the next few?" You smiled. He nodded. "I want a tat." You finally said. He basically cheered. You were a tattoo virgin. "Finally what do you want?" He smiled brightly. You showed him a picture of the small tattoo you wanted across your chest. "That's so cool, I'll draw it up." He quickly drew the small stencil and let you see it. "This good?" You examined it. "Perfect." You smiled. "Okay take your shirt off." You slipped your shirt off and put it in the corner of the room.
*time skip*

You examined the fresh ink on your chest, the quote reminded you of frank, hopefully you don't regret it. You heard someone walk in. "Hey man, when will you be finished? Someone wants to see you." Another worker walked in. "Uh give me about 5 minutes." He cleaned up your tattoo and wrapped it. "Holy shit thanks man." You both walked out as you slipped your shirt on. "What can I do for your frank?" You heard the name and immediately looked over. "I want a tat." You heard him say. You walked up behind him smiling. You hugged him from behind. "Who the-" he quickly turned around. You pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed back. "Awww" you heard someone peek their head out. You smiled and pulled away. "Stay with me for my tat." Frank smiled. You nodded.

*time skip because I'm lazy*

You laid in bed waiting for frank to get done in the shower. You yawned and grabbed your phone. You played some random games when you felt cold wet hair on your thigh. "Frank that's cold as shit." You smiled. "Sorry." He wiped it off with his towel. You yawned as he laid down next to you. "I really love you." He yawned. You smiled and pulled him into your arms. " I'm Eternally yours.." you slowly fell asleep.

Sorry this was short but I hope your liked it:)*not proofread*