Drumsticks. Ray Toro. Pt2

****
Gerard walked in with a smirk on his face. "What?" You asked hopeful he would tell you. "That's for you to find out princess." He laid back down. "Ugh" you got up and walked to Ray's room. You jumped on his bunk. "Rayyyyy" you whined. "Whatttt?" He smiled but tried to hide it. You basically shoved yourself in his arms making him look at you. "Nothing" he smiled and looked down loosing eye contact. You pouted and poked his cheek. You remember how Frank pulled you close at McDonald's. "Aww your jealous!" You smiled finally knowing. You pulled him into a hug. He hugged back softly. "Come on cheer up loser" you played with his hair. "Shush, your the loser here." He pulled you on his lap. You smiled and blushed. "Come on! We are here!" We both heard Gerard yell. "Come on." You slid off his lap and pulled him out almost falling. He caught you by your waist, he wrapped his arms around your waist and held you tightly. You smiled. "Awww you guys are such a cute couple" a random stranger walked by. You and Ray both blushed and were in shock. "BAHAHAHAHAH I TOLD YOU!" We heard frank and kaxson scream laughing. "Kaxson. I will break your guitar strings." You hid your face in Ray's chest. Ray smiled and held you close. "I'm not that bad." Ray joked. "Ray shush" you pouted as you walked to mikey. "No I hate hugs." Mikey smiled . You sighed with a playful pout. "I told you-" you ran away after seeing Gerard behind him with a bucket of water. Gerard poured it all over Mikey and Frank. They both screamed. "That's what you get for breaking my PlayStation!" Gerard screamed like a child. "Hey y/n.. come here" Mikey ran after you. You sprinted into the parking lot but slipped on a wet puddle and completely fell. Mikey ran and picked you up laughing. "OW!" You whined in pain as your knee was in a weird pain you've never felt. "Are you okay?" Frank asked you after seeing blood on your hand. "Yeah I'm good" you went to jump down but Mikey let you down softly. You sat on the ground. "I'm cutting your jeans." Sydney ran over with a first aid kit. "Um-" she basically cut that leg of your jeans off after seeing a bad gash in your knee. "My pussy is out!" You yelled at her after she started laughing. You grabbed Ray's sweatshirt and covered yo your mid section. She wrapped your knee tightly and then threw a pair of shorts at you. "Bro don't you have jeans?" You complained. "Nope put them on hurry." You slipped them on and they were pretty short, you limped with kaxson to the band hall. "Woah are you okay?" You heard a deep voice. You jumped and saw Andy Biersack.(ik I'm sorry) "oh yeah, thanks for asking" you shot a small smile as it was actually really hurting. "Are you sure? You look like your in a lot of pain." He grabbed your arm as you almost fell again because kaxson moved. "Thank you Andy. But I promise I'm fine." He nodded and lightly let go of you. You limped back to where mcr and your band was. Your face was blush red and you had a smug smile on your face. "Oooo what happened?" Gerard and Sydney yelled. "Nothing," you looked down blushing. "Andy biersack was taking to her," Mikey said smiling. "Shut up, he asked if I was okay, I said yes then almost fell because kaxson moved and he was my support. He caught me." You sat down on a huge speaker so you didn't have to bend your knee. "Yeah sydney really cute" you heard a voice from the hallway echo but sydney didn't seem to notice. You looked out and saw Chris motionless. "Oooooo" you whispered as he turned around and saw you smiling. "Oh hey y/n" he smiled. "Hiiii" you smiled. "You heard me didn't you." You nodded. You felt arms wrap around your waist as chris flipped you off joking and walked away. You looked at the hands around your waist and saw they were tattooed. "Frank you don't get your ass off of me." You smiled. "I'll spit on you" he warned. "Don't you dare you musty bitch." You laughed as frank sat on your leg(not the injured one)." Frankie" you pouted as he leaned back. "Shush your boobs are comfortable." Ypu pushed him off and laughed as he landed face down. You sat on his butt not bending your knee. You played with his shirt when you heard footsteps. "Hey frank where's Ray?" You asked as you slightly missed him. "I don't know" he yawned. You got up limping down the hallway when you saw Ray and a girl talking and laughing. "Ooo that's tuff" you heard Mikey whisper behind you. "Well he's not my boyfriend.. so it's fine I guess." You sighed after feeling like he didn't like you. "We should get coffee sometime."
You heard the girl flirt and rub his arm softly. "Actually I'm talking to someone, sorry." He excused himself and walked towards us. "Ooo he didn't break your heart." Mikey laughed. You punched him softly. "Hey kiss me real quick." Ray said to you. "Wha-" you saw Mikey act like he was gonna kiss Ray when Ray pushed him away laughing. "I meant y/n" you saw the girl coming to get his attention again. You quickly grabbed Ray's shirt collar and pulled him into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close as your lips moved in sync. You saw the girl walk away. You didn't pull away though, you both made out for a good 2 minutes. He pulled away. "Damn your a good kisser" he blushed. You smiled. "Damn your a good liar." You joked as he still held your waist close. You leaned on his chest taking the weight off your knee. "You really need to stretch that you know." He smirked with a wink. "RAYMOND" you heard Gerard scream.

:)