Mess with my head. Ray Toro

*2003 mcr*
Your pov:
Something about Ray.. he's always on my mind, I literally can't get my mind off of him, The 3 others know I have a crush on Ray and I'm terrified they will tell him.
**
"Let's play truth or dare" Frank jumped on me, getting my attention. "Um okay" you smiled as the boys sat in the circle. "Ray you first, pick someone" Mikey yawned. You looked away at Mikey like 'fuck off man'. "Ummm Frank. Truth or dare?" Ray smiled. Oh god his smile is literally to die for. "Dare" frank stuttered. "I dare you to read your most recent text message to us." His face dropped. "Oh shit" Gerard laughed. Frank got his phone and read this most recent text. It was so disappointing. "Frank don't you have fun?" You laughed. "I'll tell r-" you quickly covered his mouth. "Never mind." You smiled brightly as he pulled your hand off. "Y/n truth or dare" he smirked. You were fucked either way. "Shit dare" you sighed. "I dare you to sit on Ray's lap for the rest of the game." You sighed blushing and got up. Ray sat more comfortable so you could. You sat on his lap accidentally right there(0_0). Ray grabbed your hips keeping you still. You sighed and relaxed slightly. "Ummm gee truth or dare." He smiled. "Dare my lady." You smiled. "Show us your pictures on your phone." He took his shirt off. The rule in the game is if you don't do the dare you have to remove a piece of clothing. "Boring Mikey truth or dare" you smiled at him. "Truth" you smirked at him. "Is it true you have seen Ray naked?" You started laughing as you saw Ray look at Mikey as Mikey looked back. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY!" Mikey screamed making us all start laughing. You leaned against Ray's chest as he rubbed your sides. You smiled secretly dying. "Ray truth or dare" Mikey's looked over. "Hmmm dare" Ray held your hips. "I dare you to give y/n a hickey." You looked at Mikey then up at Ray. "Can I?" He smiled. You nodded. Ray moved your hair from your neck and started kissing around trying to find your sweet spot. He finally found it when you shifted your hips. He left a huge, dark hickey. You blushed. "Holy shit Ray" frank started laughing. You smiled blushing like a little bitch. "Gerard truth or dare." Ray smiled. "Dare" gee smiled. "I dare you to give Frank a-" you covered Ray's mouth and whispered. "A blow job. Say a blow job" you whispered in his ear as Ray started laughing. " a blow job" Ray finished his sentence. Gerard threw his basketball shorts at you. You started laughing as he was there in his boxers. "Frank truth or dare?" Gerard said while he found a blanket. "Truth." Gerard sat back down. "Is it true you were just staring at my ass?" Frank smiled. "Yeah it's true" frank smiled. "Y/n truth or dare." You looked up. "Um dare." Frank smirked. "Give Ray a hickey on his hip bone." You looked up at Ray as he nodded. You sighed as Ray sat on the side of the bed. You got on your knees and pushed Ray's shirt out of the way. You slightly pulled Ray's sweats down as he was staring down at you. You left a hickey on his hip bone and You noticed he had a hard on. You blushed and Ray fixed his clothes he sat back down and you sat back down on his lap. "Mikey truth or dare." Mikey smiled. "Dare" you smiled." I dare you to call Frank's dad and act like it was a pizza restaurant." You smiled as mikey sighed. Frank started laughed. "Don't he'll bring us a pizza" you smiled. "Shirt off" Mikey threw his shirt at you. "Okay I'm bored" you sighed as the boys nodded. "Let's go swimming" frank got up. "You know damn well Ray can't swim." You laughed as Ray smiled. "I don't care come on." Frank basically pulled you up. You smiled and helped Ray up. "I don't have a swim suit." Ypu pouted. "Just swim in your bra and underwear." Gerard smiled. "Um okay." We all walked out to Ray's truck. The boys hoped in the back as I got in the front with him. The boys sat down the back as me and Ray had small talk. You felt his hand rub your thigh. You smiled. "So how was your boner when I gave you a hickey?" You smiled at him. "I was hoping you didn't see it but" he laughed embarrassed. "It's fine, I promise" you smiled and rubbed his hand on your thigh. (The boys are in like the way way back, not in the backseat.). You noticed he got nervous. "Hey can I ask you something?" He rubbed your thigh again. You blushed. "Yeah of course." You looked up at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked over slightly and then looked at road. "Of course Ray." You blushed and held his hand. He sighed in relief. "You know why the boys kept dating us to be near each other is because we liked each other right?" You kissed his hand. "Yeah I know. The boys have been trying to get us together for like 4 months now." You smiled as Ray pulled up to Frank's house because that's where the pool was. The boys jumped out as Ray got out. You jumped out and almost fell as Mikey caught you. "Clumsy bitch" he started laughing. "Shut up I bet my dick is bigger than yours." You stuck your tongue out at him. He grabbed your wrist and dragged me to the pool. "MICHEAL I SWEAR TO GOD -" he threw you in the pool clothes and all. You came up from the water. " ASSHOLE!" You saw the others run out as Mikey was laughing. You got out and took your shirt off wringing the water out of it. "Nice tits" frank bit his lip joking. You threw the shirt at him as you felt Ray hug you. "Awww they are dating I don't care" you heard Gerard laughing. "True we are dating." Ray looked at them. " YEESSS MIKEY YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS!" Frank and Gerard screamed at once. "Wait a damn minute." You got out of Ray's chest. "You bet on-" you grabbed Frank's phone and texted Jamia. "Hey I really like you" as frank was screaming knowing what You were doing. You sent it at frank was screaming. "Gerard come here." You smiled as he slowly came to you. " I trust you. Your off the hook for this one." You heard frank scream like a little girl and quickly turned around. You saw frank pointing at a spider. You smiled as Ray ran to. You picked up the small spider on your hand. "Y/n your fucking crazy." You saw Mikey on Ray's back and Gerard hiding Ray. Frank was literally gone. You acted like you were gonna run toward them when they sprinted inside. You let the spider down on a tree branch then went inside. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Iero" you smiled and greeted them as you stole one of Frank's shirts and your panties looked like bikini bottoms. "Hi darling" Mrs. Iero smiled as Mr. Iero smiled. "Where's the boys?" You looked at his dad. "Frank's room. Be careful it's a mess." You smiled. "Thank you" you walked into Frank's room seeing them playing a PlayStation. You sat down on the floor and watched. I thought we were swimming what the fuck you sighed and thought to yourself. "I'm gonna head home. Bye." You walked out a little mad because we came to swim.
You felt someone wrap their arms around your waist as you got up. "Baby let me take you home." You heard Ray whine. "Fine but hurry please.." you waved to the boys who didn't even notice and walk to his truck. You saw him walk out about a minute after you did. You stayed quiet when he got in the truck. "What's wrong?" He looked at you. "We said we were gonna swim. Not play games." You pouted as he couldn't help but smile. "It's not funny" you turned away and leaned in his chest trying to hide your smile. "Oh my god, stop being such a baby" he wrap his arm around your waist and started driving to his house. "Where you going?" You kissed his hand. "My house to cuddle with my girlfriend what about you?" He smiled. "I don't know, a strangers house." You smiled as he slipped his hand in your shirt. You felt his hand rub your mid section. You yawned and almost fell asleep when you felt him come to a stop. "Babygirl we are here."
You groaned and got up and out. He grabbed your hand and lead you into the house up to his room. His parents weren't home. You laid down on his bed as he went to change. "Baby!" You called for him. He walked out in some sweats and no shirt. "Come here" you smiled innocently. He walked over and played with your hair. You slightly pulled his sweats down and smiled at the hickey. "Can I gave you more?" You asked innocently. "Fine" he smiled as you left about 6 more hickeys all over his hips. You saw him biting his lip down at you. You blushed. "Your turn babygirl"

Ahhhh