Ghost in the mirror. Frank Iero.

Any reader.
No smut,
Your pov:
You had a job of cleaning this guys house, I mean it paid extremely well, you couldn't pass of the offer.
You yawned laying in your bed, you didn't have work today, but you were honestly bored. You yawned getting ready to take a nap then your phone rang.
"Hey y/n. I'm so so sorry, I know this was supposed to be your day off. But do you mind coming over, I have a party tonight." Your boss, Richard, cracked. "Um yeah, I'll be over in 20." You hung up throwing on a pair of jeans, a shirt and some vans.
You grabbed your keys and wallet and drove to the McDonald's drive through and got food and coffee.
You pulled up to the large house that you worked at. Apparently his grandfather was rich? I really don't know, all I know is that someone supposedly passed away in the household.
The guys name was Frank Iero, Frank apparently passed away in the basement of the house, no body was found, but something about mirrors was important. You finally got out of your car and walked up to the door knocking on it. "Hey y/n." Your boss let you in. "So, what needs to be done?" You said after waving slightly.
"Basement.." he sighed. "I better be getting extra for this.." you finished your coffee. "Yes you are, I need it done in 6 hours," he yawned before grabbing his car keys. "No problem." You grabbed your supplies and headed towards the basement door. You grabbed the key was was always attached to the fridge.
After almost breaking the door trying to get in, it finally opened.
You expected spider webs, black, dark, nasty unfinished basement.
To your advantage and surprise, it was a fully functional basement. You stared cleaning the hand rails leading down the steps before flicking on the light. Nothing odd was seen, a pool table in the back room, an old tv in the corner, a few boxes of when they moved in. One thing caught your eye. A white sheet covering what I guess a mirror.
*small time skip*
After cleaning down the stairs you started with the mirror. It didn't scare you, just gave you an uneasy feelings, you uncovered the mirror and grabbed the glass cleaner. You looked back up to see someone standing behind you. You jumped and screamed dropping the things in your hand. You quickly turned around to see no one. You took a deep breathe and looked in the mirror again to see the same 'person'. "Hello?" You said slightly confused. "Wassup darling?" A semi deep voice cracked through your ears. "Uh.. where are you, wait who are you?" You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Frank Iero nice to meet ya." The voice said, you looked up in the mirror to see the 'person' leaning on your shoulder. "Wait.. frank Iero.." you whispered. "You passed away a few years a- oh my god.." your heart dropped. "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just lonely," he smiled, you noticed his figure slowly becoming more and more visible. "Why are you down here?" He smiled, you noticed his features, his tattoos, his body shape, his facial hair. Everything. "Uh Richard is having a party tonight, he wanted the basement clean." You actually felt a weird comfort by the presence. "Interesting." He smirked into the mirror making eye contact with you. You felt a rush of cold air to past your legs.
"Come with me." Frank zoomed past the mirror. You slowly followed to a small room. "Stay with me." He smirked.

To be continued.

(Rest in power Joey Jordison.)