Innocence. Frank Iero

Why tf does the cover picture say frank is gee? Anyways

Backstory: your known in school for being very innocent, a sweet kid, and just a "goody goody kid"

Your pov:
You pulled up to school on your motorcycle. You were wearing jeans with holes in them and a leather jacket. Your style and personality didn't really match.

You walked in school when you saw 4 boys stare right at you. You shot them a small smile as you went to your locker. "Miss L/N. You will be showing a new student around. You both get out of your classes today. Be smart about it." Your dean explained as you nodded. "Okay" you saw a kid about the same height as you just taller. "I'm Frank" he shyly said. "Y/n" you put your shit in your locker. You looked at the small mirror in your locker and fixed your choker. You noticed as he watched biting his lip. "Let's get going." We walked on.

*4 hours later*

You didn't really eat lunch but you went with frank to your lunch table. "Hey y/n" Mikey said as he shot you a small smile. "Hey mikes" you smiled back as everyone else got there. "Guys this is Frank. Be nice to him please. He's actually pretty rad" you explained as you saw Frank blush. They all started talking when you got up to get a water bottle. You felt someone smack your ass. You quickly turned around to see the school asshole. He smirked as he pushed you against the wall. "Someone needs to give your pretty skin a marking." He whispered in your ear trying to be seductive. You pulled him close. "Try it" you stabbed him with your keys as he fell and yelled getting all the attention. You saw blood on your baby pink shirt as he was laying down. You quickly walked to your locker shaken up. You heard someone full sprinting down the hall to see Ray. He pulled you into a hug." What happened." He said protectively.

You explained the situation as he rubbed your back. You calmed down. You and Ray had always been close but never had feelings for each other.
After the bell rang you waiting for frank trying to get the blood off your shirt. You saw him walking down the hallway with Sam(sorry if your name is Sam) she was the school slut. "Frank no" you whispered as you saw Gerard give you an apologetic look. "Frank come on." You heard sam whine as she pulled him close. You felt rage in you but you didn't show it. "Maybe later I'm gonna go hang out with y/n" he pulled his arm away. "She's a slut. No one likes her" he turned around. "Your the slut here" he walked to you. "Hey sorry she was annoying." He apologized as you nodded. "Why am i a slut. I haven't even fucked anyone" you whined as he smiled.

*time skip at the end of the day*

"Hey wanna hang out after school?" Ray asked you and Frank. Frank nodded. "I'll see if I have work if not I'll be there" you grabbed your helmet. "Stay safe." You felt Ray hug you. You hugged back. "I'll text the group chat. Add frank to it" you nodded as you closed your locker. "Peace out losers" they waved as you walked out. You walked to your bike to see the same guy you stabbed with the key. "Hey babygirl" he smirked. "Get away from me." You said with sass. "Not until someone marks you up" he tried to kiss you but you felt him get pulled off. You saw Frank on top of him literally beating the shit out of him. You pulled him off as you saw the dean. "Frankie stop" you pulled him to his feet as you didn't realize you called him Frankie. "We have to get out of here" you threw Frank your helmet. "Hop on" you got on your bike as he got behind you. You sped off with frank hanging onto you. You smiled as you stopped at the red light down the road."thank you." You thanked him. "No problem. By the way. Your bike is so rad" you basically heard him fall in love with your bike. You sped off as the light turned green. "Your going to my house Frankie sorry" you shook his head. "No worries"
You rode about 10 mins as you pulled up to your house. It was a decent size and it looked nice. You saw your dad was home. Frank got off as you did. "Holy shit that hurt my balls" you heard frank shift uncomfortably. You laughed as you took your helmet out of his hands. "You were sitting weird that's why."you grabbed his hand and took him inside. "Hey y/n" your dad didn't look up. " hey papa." You smiled. "You do- who is that?" You saw him stare at frank. "This is frank. He's new at school" your dad looked him up and down. "Well hi Frank I'm y/n's dad. You can call me what ever. I don't rlly care" he shook Frank's hand as he nodded shyly. You laughed as Frank looked scared to death. Your dad was about 6'7 with huge muscles and a bunch of tattoos. "He won't hurt you unless you hurt me." You lead frank up to your room. "Holy shit i though he was gonna cut my dick off" he breathed in relief. You smiled. "Hey I'm gonna change. Do you want me to go in the bathroom?" You asked grabbing a random band t shirt. "Your choice I don't really care. What ever your comfortable with" he laid down on your bed as you pulled your stained shirt over your head. You were wearing a baby pink lace bra. You pulled on the other t shirt as you saw Frank red. "You saw my tits woah" you smiled as you teased him. "Shush up princess" he smiled. You blushed hard as you took care of your clothes. You heard a loud bang as you saw Frank look at by you. You sprinted downstairs with Frank behind you as you saw a broken window and a rock on the kitchen floor. "What the fuck was that?" Your dad came in. You picked up the rock as you saw a small note on it. "Stab me with a key again and you won't see another day" you read quietly. Your dad grabbed it as he stared at you. "Dad I'm going to ray's. Okay I love you." You basically pulled frank out with you. "Y/n slow down what's wrong." You turned around. "He found where I live.. he's threatening me." You said quietly as you felt frank pull you into a hug. You hugged back. "Let's go to Ray's" you nodded as you both jumped on your bike again. You felt frank get comfortable.
You pulled out of your driveway. You drove for about 5 minutes when you stopped at a red light. You noticed Frank's hands were on your inner thighs. You smiled as you felt a tingling feeling. You shifted slightly as you heard him yawn. You sped off when the light turned green. You pulled up to Ray's house. "We are here Frankie" you felt him jump off. You got off and walked in Ray's back door. "Hey mom. Hey dad. " you greeted Ray's parents. "How's my favorite kid?" His dad pulled you into a small hug. "Pretty good is Ray in his room?" He nodded . You lead frank to Ray's room as you went in seeing all the boys jump. "We are here whores" you smiled as frank walked in and sat down. "I'm going pee I'll be back" you walked out going to the bathroom. You didn't even have to go. You basically just stared at yourself in the mirror for a good minute. You yawned as you fixed your makeup that had messed up. You walked back out and basically laid on Ray. "You good?" He rubbed your side. You nodded as you yawned. "Yeah" you saw Frank look sad. "Let's play truth or dare" Gerard said. "Y/n truth or dare" you smiled. "Gerard is that even a question? Dare." He smiled. "Sit on Frank's lap for the rest of the game" you got up and sat on Frank's lap. "Hey Frankie" you smiled innocently." Hey" he simply said. "Truth or dare fro." You asked ray." Truth" he said smiling. "That's boring. Is it true you have a crush on christa?" He blushed at the name. He started stuttering. "Wh- what are Y-" you cut him off." Yes you do now ask someone." He smiled. "Frank truth or dare" frank slightly jumped. "Truth" he smiled as you laid against his chest. "Is it true you like y/n?" You heard him go silent. You blushed. "He does" Mikey burst out. You faced frank. He was blushing like a bitch. "Sorry if your-" you kissed him softly. He kissed back shyly. We pulled away. "Mikes truth or dare" you asked slyly. "dare" he smirked. "I dare you to shotgun a red Bull." You rolled him a can of red Bull. He groaned. "Let's go outside then" Ray pulled you all outside not wanting a mess to clean up. You smiled and watched. Mikey' did the dare as Red Bull was all over him. "Messy much?" You stuck your tongue out at him like a kid. "You do it cleaner then." He gave you a can. You did it with no mess. "Ha loser!" You had finished the can. You eyed frank as you saw a small tent in his pants. "Gerard truth or dare?" Ray asked him. "Dare ." He smirked. "Drive y/n's bike" you shot your head up. "No!" Gerard yelled as he was deathly afraid of it. "Then go on a drive with y/n" Ray laughed. "Let's go gee." You grabbed your keys as he nervously got on the bike. You pulled out of the drive way as he had his arms tightly around your torso. You pulled down the street as he basically suffocated you. "Gee let me breathe" you choked out as he slightly let go. You smiled at his fear. "I hate you for this you know that right?" He groaned. "Hold on sugar" you sped down the road teasing him with his famous nickname. He held tightly as You were going about 70 on the small road. You pulled into the driveway again as he dived off. You started dying of laughter.

*small time skip*

You all spent the night at Ray's house . It was about 3am when you heard a slight snore. You saw all the boys asleep. You turned off all the lights then laid down on the floor next to Mikey. You slowly drifted to sleep.
You woke up about an hour later feeling someone pull you close. You saw Frank's tattooed hands around your waist.you blushed as you cuddled into his chest.

You woke up at 9am as everyone was still asleep. "Shit" you got out of Frank's arms. You grabbed your phone and saw 5 missed calls from your dad. You called him back as he answered. "Where the fuck are you?!" He said loudly into your ear. "Sorry I fell asleep at Ray's. I'm on my way home." He hung up. You wrote a small note saying you left. You grabbed your keys forgetting your jacket. You got on your bike. It very cold out. You ran back inside and grabbed Frank's hoodie that smell like beer and smoke. You smiled as it was a little big on you. You started your bike then drove home. You got home when you walked in you saw a girl. "Um hey?" You said scaring her."oh hey. You must be y/n." She shook my hand. You shook it back softly. "Y/N this is Jen. We are dating." You looked at him. Your mom had passed away 15 years ago."cool.." you went to your room. You laid down as you basically cuddled with Frank's sweatshirt.I didn't like frank.. I loved him.

Lolz plz request