Dad grass pt3 Frank Iero

*this is kinda sad*

You lead miles into the kitchen. You yawned you started making some eggs and bacon. You saw miles playing on your phone. "Y/n someone misses you." You heard miles' soft voice. "Can i have my phone?" You said hesitant. "Yeah" he gave you your phone back as you finished food. You laid it out to cool off as you sent miles to wake up his sisters. You leaned against the counter

The girls came running down as you laid down the food for them. You gave some bacon to soup and then gave him his actual food. "Girls I'll be back. Please behave" you walked upstairs as you saw frank still sleeping. "Frankie" you poked his cheek softly. He groaned as turned away from you. You kissed the corner of his mouth as his slightly kissed back. "I made breakfast. Come eat" you felt him nod. He groaned and got up. "You're amazing" he said sleepily. You smiled. "You are lying" you kissed him again as he pulled you close kissing back. He was about to say something but you cut him off. "Breakfast, downstairs. Now" you pulled his hand as he walked downstairs with you. "Good morning dad" you heard Lilly say. "Morning children" frank grabbed his plate as he sat next to miles who was chewing on his bacon while watching spongebob again. You did dishes as you heard your phone go off. "Y/n please.. I miss you. I fucked up.. I never meant to hurt you" frank read the message. He grabbed your phone as miles pouted. "Hold on" frank walked over to you. "Baby... can I ask a question?" You nodded. "Whos this?" He showed you the text. "Ignore it.." you said with a slight discomfort in your voice. He sighed and hugged you from behind rubbing your thighs. "Talk to me later okay?" You nodded.

*time skip*

Frank was out with the kids and you decided to clean the house. You started with the living room then went into the kids room cleaning. Surprisingly they weren't that messy. You went into the bedroom knowing Frank hated when anyone went through his stuff. You picked up a pair of his jeans emptying the pockets. Some cash, a lighter and a note fell out. You picked up the cash lighter and note and put it on the table until you saw a small red heart on the note. You opened it seeing someone had given him their number. You ignored it and did some laundry. While you waited you made some iced coffee and then did dishes. You heard a car pull up. You smiled and let soup outside to go to the bathroom. Cherry and Lily ran in with some cups from McDonald's as frank and miles trailed behind them. You smiled. "Miles you okay bubby?" You said as he was crying. Frank gave miles to you as he got the food out. "Miles what happened?" You comforted him. "Daddy yelled at me" he sniffed as you kinda looked at frank. "Why?" You wiped his tears. "I don't know.. I wasn't doing anything!" He cried harder. "Okay okay calm down baby. Daddy might be a little stressed. He still loves you okay?" You pulled him into a hug as Frank didn't say a word and went to his room. "Here girls" you handed out the food and to miles. "I'll be back okay?" They continued to eat as you walked to Frank's bedroom. You saw him throw his phone and just sit on the bed. You got kinda scared never seeing him this upset. "Fr-" he cut you off. "Get out.." you were taken aback. "I SAID GET OUT!" He looked at you with rage in his eyes. "I'm taking the kids." You said calmly. He went to get up but you quickly closed the door. "Kids come on to the car." You yelled as you grabbed the car keys. "Why?" Miles and Lily looked up. "I'll explain later come on" the kids piled into my car as you saw frank going to open the door. You sped off. "Mommy what's happening?" Miles said with sadness in his voice. "Look. Daddy is frustrated right now and needs time to himself. He still loves you all very much. But he needs time to himself okay?" They all nodded. You arrived at Ray's house. "Stay here please" you got out and knocked on the door as he answered. "Hey can you watch Frank's kids?" You said with tears in your eyes. "Um yeah. Is everything okay?" He walked out with you. "Something is wrong with frank.. like. He yelled at miles and I didn't think anything of it until he yelled at me to get out.. he got aggressive and I didn't want the kids to see him like that.." you explained as he nodded and took miles. The girls ran inside to play with remi. We walked back to the doorway as you stopped. "I'll be back sometime.. thank you a lot. It means a lot" you felt him pull you into a hug. "Please stay safe." You nodded as you hugged back. You walked back out to your car. You got in then drove back to Frank's. You silently walked in the front door seeing a mirror was shattered and blood was on it. Your eyes widened. "No no frank." You whispered as you walked to his room where you heard sobbing. You opened the door without much noise as he didn't notice. You walked over to frank and crouched down next to him. "F-Frankie.. it's okay." You rubbed his shoulder as he basically tackled you into a hug. He cried into your chest. You rubbed his back and played with his hair. "She's gone.. she passed away" your heart ached for him. You didn't know who he was talking about though, you didn't dare ask. "I'm so sorry Frank.. she's in a better place.." you tried your best to comfort him.
He slowly cried himself to sleep on your chest. Luckily he was on the bed. You slipped you of his arms as cleaned up his wounds and the house taking the mirror down and cleaning the glass up. You texted Ray. "Someone passed away.. idk who. I didn't want to ask" he replied within 5 mins. "Jamia passed. That was his first love. The mom of his kids.. basically his everything before she left him." You read it over and over again. "I'll come pick up the kids in about an hour. I still have more blood to clean up." You sent the text as you cleaned up all of the blood off the wall. You finally got finished then went to pick up the kids. You knocked on Ray's door softly as Christa answered. "Hey sorry are the kids here?" You smiled shyly as you have actually never talked to her. "Yeah hold on" the kids basically ran out and hugged you. "Hey babes. Go out to the car." They all did. "Is Ray here?" She let you in as Ray was shirtless changing. "Shit my bad" you looked down as he laughed. "Your fine and is frank okay?" He pulled the shirt on. "Yeah, he fell asleep from crying. OH MY GOD who's gonna tell the kids?" You looked up. Ray sighed. "Frank is the better option." You nodded. "I'll see you later okay?" You pulled him into a hug as he hugged back. You waved to christa as you walked out. You saw cherry looking sad. "Y/n.. What happened to daddy? " she looked at you with teary eyes. "Baby I'll let you talk to him when he gets home okay?" You drove off feeling guilty. You couldn't have done anything to stop it but the kids are going to be so hurt.. fuck. You pulled into the drive way. All the kids yawned at once. "How about you guys sleep with daddy tonight okay?" They all ran upstairs and jumped on the bed hugging him. You walked up after them. "Hey I have to tell you guys something.." you heard Frank's voice filled with fear. "You know mommy? Like Jamia.. she passed away.." he said softly. Your eyes started to water as you heard them all start sobbing. It was understandable. That was their mom.. the kids cried into Frank's arms/chest as he comforted them. You went downstairs and call them in for a week of school they would miss. You were gonna send 2 10 year olds and a 6 year old to school have their mom just passed. You called your bestfriend. "Hey y/n whats up." You walked out the door onto the back patio. "Hey.. can i talk to you.." you said trying not to cry. "Of course what's up." He said softly. "Look Frank's first wife just passed, that was the mother of his kids. I really don't know what to do.. like I don't wanna do the wrong thing and make them upset.. what if I remind them of her. I don't want the kids to think I'm replacing her either. I just don't know. I feel like I'm going to fuck up something.." you said as tears ran down your face. "Hey hey calm down. It's okay.. and I'm sorry I really don't know what to do in this situation. The best option I guess is to just be there for them. Don't leave them for sure. That would be a bitch move. "He replied sighing. "The last thing I do will be to leave them. I cant do them like that. I'm gonna go. Love you" you hung up quickly. You and Frank made a promise no more smoking. You sighed as you really needed one. You shook off the feeling and walked back inside upstairs. You saw them all asleep hugging eachother tightly. You covered them all up and turned off the light. You went downstairs. You felt guilty for being sad. You didn't know Jamia, but you felt sad for the kids and frank.. they didn't deserve that. You grabbed your keys and went to the smoke shop to get a vape. You paid then left pulling back up. You opened it and took a huge hit. You felt immediately calmer. You sighed knowing you just fucked up. You took another hit then went back to the patio where soup whined while scratching at the door. You let him outside. You let the smoke out as you heard someone open the door. You didn't move knowing it was frank. You felt his arms wrap around you. "If your gonna ruin your sobriety do it with me." He took the vape and took a hit. You leaned back against his chest. "Frank you didn't deserve this.." you rubbing his cheek. "Shit happens.. I cant really say anything else." He said as he put his face into your shoulder. You kissed his cheek as he held you close. "You, my love, need to sleep," you rubbed his shoulders. "You do to." He said blowing the smoke in your face. You kissed his lips softly. He kissed back as he took you inside and upstairs. You hugged him as he laid down. Miles laid on my chest and Lilly on my thigh. Cherry laid on Frank's chest as frank held my hand. We all fell asleep peacefully.

:/