Rockstar. Ray Toro

Tw: abusive parents.

Backstory: y/n was only 17 but she was already grown. She played in a band(with frank) she falls in love with Ray.

Your pov.

You were  in Frank's garage with him. We were very close. He knew my parents were abusive. He looked at me like a sister. "Hey can my friends come over?" He asked me. " Dude. You live here. Why the hell you ask me?" We both started laughing. "They are coming then." You nodded.
You got up as You  plugged your guitar into the amp. You practiced your cords as you didn't notice 3 other guys walked in. You finished as you jumped when you saw a guy with an Afro who was like 6ft. You being 4'11, you looked up at him. "Ray that's y/n. She's pretty rad. She basically lives here to." Frank didn't say anything about my parents as you eyed him. You flinched hard as Ray stuck his hand out to shake it. You shook it softly. " hey Frank I'm stealing a beer you want one?" He nodded. " y'all want one?" You looked at the boys as they all nodded. You slowly walked to the kitchen and grabbed 5/6 beers. You  walked out and passed them out. "Hey why'd you flinch when Ray stuck his hand out?" You saw Mikey whisper to me. "Um. I don't know." You forced a smile. You  glanced frank. Frank got up and threw Mikey a comic book he's apparently been wanting. "No way man!" You smiled as you saw him get excited. You got a phone call so You went in the other room and answered it. "Hello?" All You heard was a loud. "Home now." In the speaker. You got very nervous. "H-hey Frankie I gotta go.." You hugged him tightly. He hugged back as he kissed my cheek. "Text me asap. I love you.." You nodded." I love you to" You grabbed your bag and left your guitar at his house. You walked in the pouring rain home. You walked in the front door as you ducted quickly as You saw a beer bottle get throw at you. You quickly ran upstairs to your  room and texted Frank. "They are drunk.. he already threw a beer bottle." You typed said with tears streaming down your  face. You got up and had your main things already packed. You heard youe dad rushing upstairs. You threw your bag out the window quickly as he started beating on your  door. " OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!" You heard the door breaking. You  grabbed one last thing as the door broke down and You felt yourself get tackled.

*time skip*

You had managed to get away. You ran straight to Frank's house with a bloody lip, a bloody nose and a black eye. You had little cuts all over your body and face from glass bottles. You calmed down and caught your breath as you realized it was 4:30am. You quietly entered the house. You saw Frank on the couch with Gerard and Ray and Mikey on the ground. You put your stuff by the couch and closed the door and basically ran to the bathroom. You grabbed some tissues trying to stop your nose from bleeding. You heard a groan as someone walked into the kitchen. You had your head down as blood was basically all in the sink."y/n?" You heard a light voice. You looked up at Ray. "C-can you g-get frank?" You held tears back as you ached every where. He nodded and got Frank's you heard frank run in as he pulled you into a hug. You cried into his chest. "Your living with me. I don't care." He said while rubbing your back. You nodded as you soon got cleaned up.

*2 weeks later*

You had moved in with frank. You were still healing from the incident. You and Ray had gotten extremely close. You and Ray were watching a movie as The other 3 were asleep. You laid your head on his shoulder. You slowly fell asleep.

Ray's pov:
I noticed she had fallen asleep. She was breathtaking. I really did like her. I wanted to heal her. She'd already had gone through way to much. I pulled her onto my chest and covered her up with my jacket. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Your pov*

You woke up on Ray's chest. You smiled slightly. You felt Gerard jump on you same with frank. You heard Ray groan. "Guys ow. You woke him up!" You whined at them. "Sorry didn't mean to wake your boyfriend up" you pushed them off of you as you punched Gerards shoulder at his comment. "He doesn't even like me like that. Shut up!" You laughed. "Actually he doe-" you heard frank get cut off by Ray. " shut the fuck up before I cut your dick off and feed it to gee" you laughed and went over and sat on Ray's lap. " so you do like me?" He was blushing like a bitch. You poked his stomach waiting for a response. "Yes i do. Now you gonna tease me or kiss me?" He remarked as he rubbed your hips. "Hmmm I think a kiss." You leaned down and kissed him softly, his lips connected back with yours as you heard frank yell." DONT FUCK ON MY COUCH" you both laughed. "No promises!" I yelled back. You laid on his chest again."y/n.. will you be my girlfriend?" You nodded. "Of course fro" you smiled as you played with his hair and slowly fell asleep.

<3