Dad grass. Frank Iero

Tw: weed. Alcohol. Age difference
*Jamia isn't in this story all though she's a queen*

Your pov.
You were Frank Iero's babysitter.
It felt like a dream, But it wasn't. Lily,Cherry and Miles were so nice and never really put up a fight. It was a Saturday and he kinda asked me to come over, short notice but you got there in time. you knocked on the door when lily opened it and jumped on me." Hey lils" you said while picking her up and walking inside. "Hi!!!" She practically yelled in my ear. "Where's your siblings and dad" you said noticing you didn't see them. "Dad is in the studio in a meeting and miles is down for a nap and I don't know where cherry is." You sighed" let's go find cherry but we have to be quiet okay?" She ran upstairs while you checked some rooms staying out of Frank's studio. Lily and cherry came running down with a little box in cherrys hand. It looked like smokes." Girls.. what is that? Why do you have it?" I said walking over to them. "It's Dad grass." Lily said with no hesitation. Weed. You smiled. "You can't have that that's your fathers." you grabbed the box softly as they ran out of the room laughing to go play on there toys. I heard a door open. You saw frank in a sweatshirt and sweats. "I believe this is yours?" I said while giving him the box. He grabbed it and kinda looked at me." Cherry and lily got to it." He laughed. You smiled. "I told them to stay out of my room. And sorry for such short notice. I have to run to the studio in about 15 minutes." You nodded."no worries I mean I wasn't doing anything anyways." I honestly wasn't doing anything. you were 18 and had many 'friends' but they all ended up going to some parties that you refused to go to.

You felt someone hug your leg just as Frank left. You looked down. "Hey miles. How was your nap?" You rubbed his back softly. He didn't say anything just yawned. Awww. You ruffled his hair." Want some juice?" You gave him a small cup with some apple juice in it. He drank some of it then put it on the counter and grabbed my phone. You let him watch spongebob on my phone as You made food for the kids and frank just in case. Just as You finished and called for the kids you felt someone pull me into a hug. You hugged back noticing it was frank." Are you okay Frank?" You whispered in his ear as the kids ate. He didn't say anything and pulled me into his studio." Y/n.. why are you so good to me and the kids?" He sounded sad. "Honestly I love them as my own kids and you as someone I look up to." You said in 100% honesty. You felt lips crash into yours. You were left in shock as he pulled away." I'm sorry it wasn't my place to do that. You can leave if you want" he rambled about his apology. You smiled and pulled him in for another kiss this time kissing back. You guys practically made out for a good few minutes when you heard 2 high pitched voices scream' EWWWWW' you and Frank pulled away laughing. You ran after lily as Frank went after cherry.

*9pm rolls around*

"Hey Frank?" You knocked on his bedroom door. He opened it." Yes?" He leaned against the door frame.oh he's handsome. "I-um. What time do you want me to go home?" You literally forgot what you were gonna ask and just spat something out. "Doesn't matter. I mean you can stay the night with me if you want to beautiful." He flirts pulling you close. You blushed." I'm gonna run home because I need clothes and other things okay. I'll stay with you." You kissed his cheek.
You walked out to grab your keys when you saw miles still had your phone. "Bub can i have my phone?" You asked. He whined. "I'm going home bubby I need it" he yawned and gave it to me." Thank you. Now go jump on daddy." You said and he ran and jumped on Frank's back. You smiled and walked out to your car.
*home*

You went up to your room "mom I'm babysitting over night I'll be home sometimes tomorrow or maybe the next day." She nodded. I grabbed a few pairs of clothes and a few pairs of underwear and bras. I grabbed my tooth brush/hairbrush, my phone charger and headed downstairs. I left again.

*on the way there*

The road was quiet. Not really any cars since you took the backroads. You got a text from an unknown number reading "I miss you:(" you realized it was your ex. You almost swerved into the other lane but you didn't and then showed up at Frank's. You picked up your backpack that had my stuff in it and texted back." Please leave me alone." You sighed leaning against your car. I hated my ex. So much. Delete the number. You thought over and over. You threw your phone into your bag and then walked inside of Frank's house to find that the kids were all in bed. I walked quietly to Frank's room setting my bag down when I saw Frank on the back patio. You walked out and hugged him from behind scaring the living shit out of him. You felt him jump. "Y/n. Jesus don't do that." He said while laughing. "What- don't tell me your smoking weed without me." You looked at him and he looked back with a 'really?' Look on his face. Just as he put the blunt to his lips you pulled it out from in between his fingers and took a huge hit blowing it at him.
"Stop smoking my dad grass and get your own" he said while he picked me up and lead me to the bedroom.

Pt2??