*Hey mama. Frank Iero

Backstory: your a baby punk and something happens with frank.
Requested by swagg_emobitch2
Your pov:

I walked into school blasting misfits knowing if you walked past me you could hear it. I was wearing a pair of very ripped jeans with some combat boots and a black flag sweatshirt. My hair was bleached blonde and was very very long. Some parts were shorter than others and it looked rlly good but rlly shitty to the normal people here. You saw the group of about 4 punks walking down the hall as you heard everyone go quiet. Frank, the leader of them' scared everyone. He was really hot... like I'd fuck him. You thought as you opened your locker as all the attention went on you. "Is that misfits I hear?" Frank said out loud as they all pointed at me. I was on my knees putting things in my small locker as I felt my headphones get pulled out of my ears. "What the fuck" you turned and faced him. You were still on your knees as his stare was breathtaking. You stared up at him with your mouth slightly opened. He smirked. "Close your mouth before I put something in it." You decided you weren't gonna be sassy. "What ever man." You turned back around as they all walked away. You sighed as this random girl ran up to me. "He has your phone. Be careful" you nodded as you didn't feel your phone in your back pocket. You sighed as you stumbled to first period.
*in first period*
You sat near Frank's bestfriend. You didn't know his name but you saw your phone in Frank's bag. You "dropped" your pencil basically throwing it at your phone so it was right next to it. You got up without them knowing and grabbed your pencil and your phone. You heard "Hey mama come on come on" as your ring tone went off. Luckily no one cared enough to look besides frank and his friends. You smiled nervously and turned your ring tone off before it got to the actual lyrics. "Black flag to? How sweet" you heard the guy next to you spit out as he rubbed your cheek. "No. Off." You heard frank say as he backed off. You bit your lip feeling a little anxious. You saw frank get up and whisper something in your ear. He kissed your cheek softly as he sat down. You sat there in shock as you felt a wet feeling in your southern region. You nodded as they all turned back to class. He just kissed your cheek why are you wet.

*1:30*
You were in your history class as you noticed frank was in the hallway. The teacher gave you a thing of papers. "Can you take this to the office?" He asked not giving you a chance to answer. You sighed and got up walking out. As soon as you turned the corner you felt someone run into you. Luckily you held the papers. "Clumsy mu-" frank looked up as you had a sly smirk on your face. "S-sorry Frankie" you said as you knew he lividly hated the nickname. "Your lucky your cute." He played with the metal in his lip.
"Your lucky your hot" you kissed his neck softly as you walked away with the papers in hand ignoring him calling your name. You got to the office and gave the lady the papers. "Thanks. Now get back to class" you sighed ."you spit when you talk" you wiped the spit off your hand as you walked out seeing Frank picking on someone. "Frank please let me go. I didn't do anything. I don't like your girlfriend either she just has a locker next to me." He pleaded as I realized it was the guy who had the locker next to me. "Stay away from her." You heard frank drop him as he ran past me. He laughed with his friends as one of them stopped as they saw me. I stood there with watching them with an annoyed look on your face. "Y/n-" you cut his friend off quickly. "So everyone thinks me and frank are dating." I said as I smiled. "Yeah pretty much." Frank laughed. "Get to class!" You saw the dean as all 4 of you ran. You and Frank ran down the detention hall as the 2 others went somewhere else. You smiled as his Mohawk poked you. You poked his gauge as he looked at you. "Stop touching my ear man" he groaned as I touched it again. "Y/n" he said in a warning tone. You touched it again as he grabbed your hand. You smiled as you touched his other ear with your other hand. He smiled as looked at you." We should hang out after school." You flirted with him as he nodded and let you go. "Send me your address after school. My number is in your phone" he smiled as he walked off.