*Innocence Frank Iero pt2

I loved him..

You woke up at 4pm. 
You saw a stack of ones on your bedside from your dad."I didn't have any bigger bills but here is 100. Do what ever you want. I won't be home for 3 days" the note read. I quickly texted the group chat. "I'm home alone for 3 days come over" within 30 mins you heard everyone walk in looking tired. Ray collapsed on your bed as Mikey laid on the floor. Gerard laid in your closet as Frank basically laid on top of you. You smiled and hugged Frank. You cuddled him as we all fell asleep again. You felt something poking you. You shifted realizing it was Frank's lighter. "Frankie move your lighter" you whined but it sounded like a moan. He moved it as he smirked down at you. You rubbed his neck.

*3 weeks later*
Gerard's POV.

I noticed frank was hanging around y/n. a l o t. I knew he had feelings for her. I'm gonna make his life a living hell.

Your POV.
Frank was laying on your shoulder and rubbing your sides when you heard Gerard say something."hey Frankie. Being a lil touchy there huh?" He smiled. "Sorry y/n" frank got up. "No it's fine" you shot Gerard a look. He winked at you.
It was a Sunday night as frank was staying the night. You laid on your bed as you felt him lay on your lower stomach. You played with his hair as you felt small kisses. You heard your phone go off. Frank continued as you grabbed your phone seeing a message from Gerard."if you haven't noticed. Frank likes you a lot. Please don't break his heart". You smiled and put your phone down. "Who was it?" Frank looked up. "No one" you rubbed his shoulders and his neck as he nodded and laid back down. You both slowly fell asleep. You woke up at about 2:30 feeling frank shift causing friction on your clit. You slightly moaned quietly as you were still half asleep. Frank kissed your inner thigh and rubbed your hips. "Frankie~" you whined out as he looked up." Stop teasing me" you ran your hand through his shirt hair. "Sorry sugar" he smiled sweetly as he moved your panties aside. You gasped at the cold air. He shoved two fingers in as he thrusted his fingers quickly. You let out a loud moan as you felt him smirk. You felt him go faster as he put a third one. You thrusted against his fingers as he slowed. He pulled his boxers off quickly and then inserted himself. "Holy shit Frankie your so big!" You moaned out as he thrusted with no mercy. He kissed your neck leaving slight hickeys. You felt him twitch. "Shit I'm gonna cum. Knees now" he groaned as he pulled out of you. You quickly got on your knees as he shoved it in your mouth. You sucked and licked what you could. He groaned loudly as he let his hot seed out. He looked down at you and rubbed your cheek softly with his thumb. "Your so beautiful" he said blushing. You swallowed. "Frankie I want more" you licked the tip again.
*in the morning*
You woke up in Frank's arms. You got up seeing hickeys all over you. You showered quickly and got dressed. You saw Frank just waking up. "Morning baby" he smiled as he pulled you close. "Morning Frankie" you cuddled into his chest. "Go shower and change the boys are coming over"  he got up and showered. You cleaned up the room and threw your bedsheets in the wash.
You put makeup on all the hickeys. They were covered. You caught yourself thinking about frank. You loved him but.. he only thought of you as a one night thing.. you sighed as you saw Frank walk in. "Can i talk to you?" You nodded expecting him to cut you off. "I want a relationship.." he said softly. "So do I" you looked at him. "Then your my girlfriend." He pulled you close and kissed you. You kissed back as you heard a car door. "Can we not tell the boys yet?" He whispered. You nodded. You walked into the living room seeing Mikey burst through your door. "I could have been naked and you would have saw me" you smiled at him. "Not the first time" he smirked. You saw Frank give you a questioning look as the others did to. " YOU DIDNT KNOCK WHEN I WAS IN THE SHOWER! THAT WAS IT " you said loudly making sure they heard. Mikey started laughing as did Ray. "How's your tattoos?" Mikey teased. "I will end you Mr.Way" you saw Gerard look up. You sat down on the couch as Ray jumped on your lap. "Hey daddy" he said joking around. "What the fuck" you laughed as you put your arms around his waist. "Frank how's your lil crush on Emma?" Gerard looked up at frank. Your eyes fell slightly. "Um I don't like emma?" Frank yawned as he sat on the ground. "You literally said yesterday you did." Gerard argued back. "Well I don't so?" He cut him off. You yawned as you felt a wave of sadness to over you. You leaned your head against Ray's back as he was now beside you. He pulled you into a hug. You hugged back as you felt tired.you drifted off to sleep in Ray's arms.

Ray's POV:

Now I might not be the smartest, but y/n was depressed earlier this week.. the thing about Emma triggered it again.. I just knew it. You rubbed y/n's back as she shifted in her sleep. Goddamit gerard.. I mentally scolded him.

Your pov:

I woke up a few hours later in Ray's arms. You yawned as you laid your head on his thigh. He smiled. "How'd you sleep?" He yawned just as you did. "Eh it was okay." You noticed it was only you and Ray. "Um.. y/n.. what's on your neck?" You saw the makeup on Ray's jeans as you knew he could see the hickeys. "Um nothing. Change the subject please" you whined as he smiled. "At least tell me who." You looked up at him."Frank" you whispered. He looked shocked. "You mean 5 foot Frankie?" He smiled as you started laughing. "Yes " you got up almost falling. Ray caught you but your lips slightly touched. Both of your eyes grew wide." Um let's never talk about that" you both agreed as you walked to the kitchen.

*one week later*

Frank and you made up as you and Ray forgot about the little incident. "Can we play truth or dare. I'm fucking bored." Mikey complained. "Yeah that sounds fun" you agreed with Mikey as they nodded. "Y/n truth or dare?" Mikey smirked. "Truth" you looked at him. "Did you actually kiss Ray last week?" He smirked at the question. "Okay first of all. I fell and he caught me our lips accidentally met. Okay we don't talk about it. He likes christa and I like fr-" you cut yourself off as everyone screamed at frank. Frank started blushing. "We literally are dating you stupid children" frank finally exposed us.
Gerard looked up. "I FUCKING KNEW IT MIKEY YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" Mikey groaned as he gave up the money. "You fucking bet on it!?" You looked at them as they laughed. "Your shit at hiding hickeys y/n." You got up and stuck your tongue out at Gerard as you grabbed the vodka from the fridge. "Let's get drunk" you say it down as the night went on.
Let's say you and Frank had no chill that night.

I might rewrite this. Idk if I liked it.