Dirty little secret. Gerard Way

Backstory: You've been in a rock band for 2 years and kept it hidden from Gerard (who is your dad). He finds out from the band growing.
requested by RockerChic4Life
You pov.

You always went over to Jess's house after school. She was our lead singer. Mark played drums and Justin was on guitar while You were on bass.
You texted your dad you'd be home around 6 and he responded with an "ok". You threw your stuff on jess's bed as you grabbed your bass. She was out of town with Justin as Mark tagged along. You practiced for a while. You realized time had flew as it was 6:30. You grabbed your bag and started walking home. You looked down at your phone as you realized it had died. You groaned slightly knowing it was about to rain and you lived about 5 miles away. You realized Jess had an older brother who drove all the time. "Hey Ronnie. Can you do me a slight favor?" You peeked your head in his bedroom as he looked up. "Whats up?" He pulled on a shirt as he was shirtless. "Can you run me home? My phone died and it's about to storm and I really don't wanna walk in the rain" he smiled and grabbed his car keys and phone. "Hop in cutie" he unlocked his very expensive car. You got in the passenger seat as a huge boom of thunder sounded threw the sky. You jumped slightly. Ronnie started the car as you buckled up. You grabbed his charger plugging your phone in quickly. He started driving. "So y/n how old are you? I noticed you and Jess have been hanging out a lot." He smiled with his eyes on the road. "Oh I'm 17." You saw his smile slightly fade. "Damn. You look older" you laughed slightly not knowing what the fuck to say. "Aren't you like 19?" You asked him looking his way. He nodded. You stared at him a little to long as we made eye contact for half a second as he looked back on the road. "What you starin at?" He smirked as you stuttered. "I- sorry" you laughed at yourself. You noticed it had started pouring rain as he pulled up to your house. You kissed his cheek and thanked him as you ran up to your door with your bag in hand. You almost fell as you walked in seeing my mom and dad on the couch um.. fuckin. You went silent as your affection dropped. Gerard grabbed a blanket and covered up as you quickly ran upstairs. You sat on your bed realizing Ronnie had your phone. You sighed realizing you had to run back downstairs. You ran downstairs seeing them now dressed. You ran outside in the pouring rain as Ronnie was still here. "Sorry I forgot my phone" you smiled as you grabbed it. "Why did you think I was still here" he smiled as he has put his number in your phone. You thanked him as he pulled away you ran back inside. "Who was that?" Your mom asked like she didn't just fuck your dad on the couch. "Um. A friend" you stuttered out. "Oooo does he help you with your sex life?" She smiled at you. " he's 19-" you heard a yell. "FUCKING WHAT?" You saw Gerard run in. "What?" You looked up in confusion. "YOUR IN A BAND!?" Your face dropped. "Ummmmm" you sighed. "Yes..." you sighed out as he pulled you into a hug. "You already have an album out!?" Your mom screamed as she read the article your dad had read. "Omg please I hate affection" you whined as your parents got off of you.
*time skip to a gig night*

You were playing at a small bar. You got in just because of the band. You tuned your bass as you heard Jess run up. "I'm so nervous" she was breathing heavy. "Calm down.. it'll be fine. Just sing your heart out like you usually do." You reassured her. She nodded as Mark and Justin got ready. We came out on stage as the small crowd watched. "We are (band name) I hope you like it" Jess introduced us as you played the beginning cords.
Jess sang the lyrics as Justin and Mark came in. The song went on as you saw 4 faces starring at you. Mikey,Gerard,Frank, and Ray. Your solo part came up as you played the cords perfectly as the whole bar was watching including the bar tenders. You played the last cord as you dragged it on.
The crowd cheered and clapped. "WE WANT MORE!" You heard a voice yell as we all looked at eachother. "Guess we have to play more." Justin smiled at us as Mark played the intro to the song you wrote. Your head shot up as you stared at Mark. He blew a kiss back as you played the cords skillfully. Jess sang along as it all sounded really good.
After the song ended you all walked off stage. You put your bass down as you felt someone pull you into the back room. You looked up as lips smashed into yours. You pushed them away as you saw someone you never wanted to see again. Your ex.. You quickly ran out as you found mcr at the bar. You sat next to Ray as he didn't notice me. "Omg are you Ray toro!" You scared the living shit out of him as you changed the tone out of your voice to sound like a child. He grabbed you and hugged you. "You did amazing!" He smiled. "Thank you Ray" you smiled as everyone else hugged you and complimented your performance. You looked over and saw Gerard crying. You quickly ran over and pulled him into a huge hug. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself. " you nodded as you smiled. "Stop crying.. I'll be fine." You reassured him as you wiped his tears with a tissue. You felt him pull you into a huge hug. You hugged back as a fan got a really good picture of you. It got posted on Twitter as it started blowing up. "Hey we have to head out. You have a ride home?" Gerard looked at you. "Yeah. It's fine and thank you." You smiled as they left. You walked out of the bar with your bass in hand as you walked to your car. You put it in your car as you saw a group of teen boys run up about your age. "Hey sorry to bother you but can we get a picture." One asked as they all smiled. "Of course thank you for asking." You took a picture with them. "Thank you. You did really good tonight." One with blonde hair flirted. "Thank you now I really need to be going."
They nodded and left. You got into car and drove home. You parked your car and walked in the house. You grabbed a beer bottle of the floor to throw it away when you saw Ray walk out drunk. Like wasted drunk. "Hey y/n!" He basically yelled as he pulled you into a huge bear hug. "Okay your very drunk. Come on Ray." You pulled him to the couch as he laughed. He laid down and went to pull you on top of him. "NO." You pushed his arms away as he yawned. "No im cold" he burped. You grabbed a blanket and covered him up as he fell asleep. "What the fuck.." you whispered and wakes into the guest room to see many beer bottles and beer cans. "Dad.." you ran up to his room as he was alseep next to mom. You shook him awake. "Have you been drinking?" Tears filled your eyes. "No, Mikey and Ray were though." You sighed in relief. "Sorry I woke you up.." you walked out as you went to go look for your uncle. You checked the bathroom and every other room besides yours. You opened your door to find your uncle passed out on your bed hugging your dog. You smiled and covered him up. You went to the living room with a blanket and basically slept on the floor.

*time skip*

You woke up in the morning feeling someone on top of you. "Ray get off man!" You groaned. "Sorry y/n" he said weakly. "Why were you drinking anyways." You pushed him onto the couch so he wouldn't fall. "I don't know to be honest." You sighed. "Child." You smiled at him as he smiled back.

This was very shitty in my opinion. I'm sorry I'll most likely rewrite it