Girls like boys and girls. Frank Iero

(I couldn't help putting that cover picture I'm sorry)
Backstory: y/n is bisexual but she is scared to tell Frankie.
Requested by RockerChic4Life

Your pov:
You walked into your small apartment that you and Frank both lived in. You started out as roommates, and split rent but he caught feelings and you started dating. You sat down on Frank's lap hugging him. "Hey sugar" he rubbed down your back. You groaned into his neck. You felt him laugh slightly. "Stop laughing at me stupid" you pulled away smiling. He kissed your hand and yawned. "Your adorable you know that" you rubbed Frank's cheek with your thumb. You saw him blush. "Shut up and kiss me baby" he pulled you closer and kissed you softly. You kissed back softly. As things slowly got heated Frank's phone started ringing. You groaned and grabbed his phone seeing it was Gerard. You answered. "Hey sexy" you joked. "Hey shawty" you heard him moan after he said that. You started laughing. "Talk to your boyfriend since you called him" you have the phone to frank and got up. You texted your friend. "Gurl, I just heard Gerard moan and it sounded like that one girl I hooked up with PLZ" you laughed as you sent the text. You heard them respond. "What if it was him-" you sent back "lol" then turned off your phone and looked Frank. His face was straight. "Y/n.." you looked up. "What?" You got scared for no reason. "Wanna go out to dinner with the boys and their wife's?" You sighed with relief. "Sure" you nodded "okay well it's at 7:30 tonight" you nodded and looked at the time. 2:39. You sat on Frank's lap again and poked his cheek. You heard your phone go off. "What was her name?" You saw your friend texted back. "Umm (random name)" you saw frank reading it. "What who are you talking about" frank looked up. "A girl I h- was friends with" you cut yourself real quick. "Um.. okay?" Frank laughed. "Hey Frank.." you looked up. "Yesss y/n?" He looked back. You got to much anxiety. "Ummm never mind." You pulled him close and hugged him. He hugged back. "You can tell me anything okay?" He made sure you were okay. You nodded and kissed his cheek. "I'm bored Frankie" you whined. "I know what we can do" he looked up and smirked.

*time skip till 4:10*
Your pov:
You yawned as you and Frank were cuddling. You feel him wrap his arms around your waist. "I love you no matter what.". He kissed your forehead. "Even if I'm bisexual.." you whispered not meaning for him to hear. "Yes even if your bisexual " he cuddled closer.
Your eyes went wide as you almost started crying. "What's wrong baby?" He yawned again but making sure you looked at him. "Um.. I didn't mean for you to hear that and you did." You spit out as you hugged him tightly. "Babe I don't care that your bi, I am to( I'm pretty sure he is idk tho). You kissed his cheek as he kissed all over your face. You blushed and cuddled in his chest.

*3 days later*

your pov:

You woke up feeling Frank moving around. You looked over at him and saw him lay on your thighs kissing them. You smiled and rubbed his hair. "Good morning baby" he said in a sleepy voice. "Morning Frankie" you yawned as you felt him leave a hickey on your thigh. "Frank what r u doing?" You played with his hair as you looked down at him. "I don't know I'm bored but tired and I don't wanna sleep" he complained. You smiled. "Come up here and cuddle me then" he basically laid on top of you hugging you.
He's the one for sure.

This was short. Sorry