*Black nail polish. Mikey Way

Backstory: for some reason at your catholic school didn't allow nail polish. You wore it anyways. Black nail polish was your "trademark" as the teachers called it. It was just fucking nail polish.
*smut*
Your pov:

"how many times do we have to tell you? No nail polish!" You got scolded by Father Iero(oh god no I'm sorry lol) you looked up at him." What is wrong with it!? I'm not gonna spawn satan right here!" You heard some of the guys chuckle. "Hallway now!" He yelled making you walk into the hall way. You were a short skirt and a white shirt that was the uniform. You were supposed to wear flats/dress shoes but you wore demonias. You leaned against the cold wall as you heard Father Iero yell again. Out walked Mikey Way. He never talked to you but he did shoot glares sometimes. "What you out here for? Black nail polish?" You teased as he scoffed. "No I didn't do the homework." He groaned as he sat across drom you. "I swear that Iero dude will kick you out for breathing." You saw down next to him. You had forgotten to put on your spandex so you kept your legs closed. Little did you know that he could see your lace black thong. You put your legs down not knowing he just saw up your skirt. You yawned as you realized you still had 2 hours left of class(you have 4 hour periods and only 3 periods a day). "I'm so bored already" he groaned as you saw a tent in his pants. "Go Jack off or something we still got a while" you teased him. He looked at you. "Not my fault I saw your thong" your eyes widened. "Yeah. Shut up y/n" he shifted uncomfortably. You smiled. You got up flashing up on 'accident' this time. You felt his arm grab you and pull you on top of him. You blushed as his waist was lined up with yours. He grinder his hips against your clit through the thong. "M-mikes" you couldn't help but moan out.
"Let's go to the bathroom." You got up seeing you had left a wet spot right on his boner. "whoops" you laughed as he smiled. He pulled his shirt down covering it as we sneaked into the boy's bathroom. You felt his hands grasp around your wrist as he shoved you against the wall. You bit your lip."I have titties man. Don't pull on the shirt to hard" the shirt was always tight around your chest. You couldn't help it. Your d cups came naturally. He smirked as he kissed down your neck. You were a virgin but the cockiness of your mouth said different. He undid your shirt. You hadn't worn a bra today. You honestly forgot anyways. He played with your nipples as he stuck one in his mouth. He licked and sucked as you moaned lightly. You pulled on his belt buckle feeling his bulge. "Come on mikes. I need you" you whined as he quickly undressed both of you. You got on your knees kneeling on your skirt. He grabbed the back of your head as he shoved his 9 inch cock down your throat. You licked and sucked choking. You went faster and faster. This wasn't your first time giving head. You went faster and faster playing with his balls with your free hand. He groaned and moaned looking at you. You made eye contact up with him as you deep throated him. He bucked his hips as he came all down your throat. You swallowed all of it and looked back up at him with your mouth opened and your tongue out. "Your such a good girl for me" he smirks. You feel shivers go down your spine as he turns you on even more. You whined as you licked the tip teasing him more. He pulled away. "Up baby" you got up (omg there is now 666 words). "Have you had sex before?" You shook your head. "Want me to go easy?" He said while rubbing your thighs. You shook your head "no" he growled and rubbed your clit. You moaned and bucked your hips back at the unfamiliar feeling. "Have you even masturbated?" You also shook your head no. "Holy shit." He smiled. He stuck the tip in as you whined in pain. "It'll feel better soon I promise" he slowly started thrusting. The pain soon went away as it felt unreal. "Holy shit Mikey faster!" You moaned as he pounded into you slamming into a spot. You moaned loudly as you felt a knot in your stomach. "I'm gonna cum!" You moaned as he grabbed your neck roughly. "Hold it" you tried your best but you couldn't. You released as he groaned. "We aren't done." You felt him slide out and slide into
Your ass. You moaned at the pain and uncomfortable feeling. He went faster. You moaned loudly as you felt every move. "I'm gonna cum babygirl." He groaned as he choked you. You came again as you felt his hot cum leak into your ass. You both quickly got dressed and headed back to the hallway. "Can i take you out for dinner sometime?" Mikey asked shyly. "Don't be shy now. You literally have been in me. And yes" you laughed as Father Iero walked out. "Y/n. Mikey. You are free to go. You have the rest of the week off of school." He explained. "You both have to go to the isolation room Friday. Don't forget" we looked at each other." Why? But okay" he groaned. "Leave I'm not explaining" Father Iero said as we left. "Let's do it against Friday" he smirked. "Take me out then I'll think about it" you smiled up as you ran into someone. "Sorry Father Toro!" He smiled back at you. "It's okay" you heard Mikey whisper something. "Have you realized Father Toro makes kids call him sir when In class?" You nodded "yeah why" he shrugged. "Maybe he has a kink aro-" you cut him off. "Mikey shut the fu-" (Gerard) Father way turned the corner. "What were you saying miss l/n" Mikey burst out laughing. "Nothing Father w-way" you stuttered and he scared you. He smiled. "Just don't like Iero hear you say that he'll send you to the isolation room" you nodded. "He already had we have to go Friday" Mikey said while rolling his eyes." Also can you take us home?" Mikey asked Looking up at Gerard."yeah" he gave Mikey the keys." I'll be out in like 5" Mikey and you walked out to his car. "Dude it's so cold for what?" You shivered as it was like 28° outside. You only had Mikey's sweatshirt on that he kept in his locker and he had an actual coat. He smiled and walked over and hugged you. "Mikey this is cute but it's not blocking my legs" he groaned as he basically pushed you in the backseat. Your skirt came up as he smiled and slightly rubbed your Clit teasing you. You moaned slightly. You saw Gerard walking out so you pulled Mikey in the back with you and grasped his cock through his pants. He groaned as Gerard opened the door. "What are yall doing" he looked back as you had moved your hand back to your own lap. "He is complaining because he is cold" Gerard smiled and drove us home.

*intense lip bite*