I dont love you. Like i did yesterday. Ray Toro pt1

A/n teacher/student. TW: big age gap, self harm mentions. Bad family situations. Cheating.
Sad/emotional

Your pov:
Mr. toro never failed to get me in trouble. I was a decent kid but I always had a little fun. I drank occasionally but not anything strong. It was usually wine coolers or white claws. I was in English when I took a drink of my water bottle *it's not see through* and i tasted a cherry wine cooler. I choked on it. Shit I forgot to empty it yesterday. The class looked over at you as you basically died choking .
"Miss L/n you okay?" Mr toro looked up from grading papers.
You nodded finally calming down.
He nodded. "Get back to work" he told the class. He scared you. Like genuine fear. I started doing the paper he gave up when I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to the guy next to me. "Yeah?" I whispered. "You know how the fuck to do this?" He stammered confused. "You asking the wrong fucker. Um how about James?" I pointed to the kid behind us. James laughed. " I don't even know where the questions are"
We started laughing when I turned back around to see Mr. Toro leaned on my desk. "You guys done?" He looked at you 3. You almost spoke as the bell rang. "Y/n you stay. You two can go." The boys basically ran out of the class room. You signed not realizing your sleeves were rolled up. Your situation at home wasn't the best so you self harmed to cope. Off topic anyways.
Mr. toro eyed you. "What were you talking about with James and Conner?" " Conner asked me how to do the assignment and i said i didn't know so we asked James and James cracked a joke and we laughed" you said in one breathe about to cry. You had no clue why he scared you so much.
Ray smiled. "Calm down I'm not gonna end your life. " he sniffed the air. "Y/n... what's in your water bottle?" He picked it up. FUCK.
"U-um. Juice. Cherry juice" you mentally face palmed. He nodded giving you the bottle back. Your phone went off on the desk. It was a text from conner saying "oh yeah. Hide the water bottle with wine in it" you quickly turned off your phone but it was to late.

Ray's pov:

I liked y/n but she was always late to class or had something on her or was always talking.
I read her text from conner "miss l/n explain." I smirked at her. She sighed. "I'm sorry R- Mr.toro" I looked down and caught a glance at her wrist. "Y/n your a senior. Your 18. But having alcohol is illegal. Especially on school property. I'm not gonna turn you in but grab the bottle and come with me." I leaned up and I walked to the teachers area with her behind me.

Back to your POV.
I trailed behind Ray. I was so lucky to have him. I almost ran into him when he stopped suddenly. I quietly giggled imagining if I did run into him. "Something funny?" His deep voice caught your attention. "N-no sir" he always told the student never to call him sir but you had forgotten. He stared at you as his key was struggling to open the door. I hid my smile. "Shit" he dropped his keys. You picked them up for him and went to give them to him when Mr.Way(gee) snatched them from you. "I-" Gee opened the door. "Mr.Way.. where did Mr. Toro go?" He looked at you like you where stupid. "Um... right beside you?" You hit your head on the wall. I look fucking stupid. They both laughed. Maybe it was the wine- no I only had one drink. Gee grabbed your wrist making you drop the bottle. Gee stared at the deep cuts. You pulled your arms away and ran to mr.toro's room. You forgot about them. You hugged your knees as you fell against the wall. "Shhhhhh it's okay" ray's voice called as he kneeled down beside you. After about 20 mins you were huddled up in ray's shoulder. He smelled like the class room mixed with coffee. It was calming. You looked up at him with red eyes. You kissed him.
It felt like the world stopped. He kissed back softly.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me" I began to panic(at the disco). He shushed you. "Y/n ahh it's fine. I didn't mind it." He pulled you into a hug. " you need to start heading home. It's getting late. It's 7pm. School ended 4 hours ago." He looked at you with innocent eyes. "I don't want to.. Wait I mean. Sure" you fucking dumbass. He looked at you confused. "What's going on at home darlin?" His Jersey accent took over that sentence.
*time skip*