*Skin tight jeans. Ray Toro

Requested by:diamondmustdie

Your pov:
You had this one pair of jeans that made your curves stick out. So good. You wore them sometimes but not all the time but when you did you noticed your friend Ray was all over you.
**
You were staying the night at Ray's house tonight and you packed the jeans to wear tomorrow, you didn't think anything of it until you realized he was already all over you with you wearing some leggings. "Hey y/n" he invited you in as your thoughts was running through your head when you drove there. "Hey Ray." You smiled and walked in with the small bag you had. "How are you?" He shut the door and walked to the couch as you were putting your bag in his room. "I'm good, what are we doing tonight?" You walked back out and laid on his lap. He blushed slightly. "I mean what ever you want to do, I can order some food and we could watch a movie if you want." He played with your hair. "I'm helping to pay if you do order food." You smiled up at him "wrong I'm paying." He said grabbing his phone. You quickly grabbed it away from him and slipped it up your shirt. "Nope I'm paying." You laughed as he sighed. He rubbed your side as you ordered some pizza from his phone, "oooo Whos this?" You went to his texting app to see if the order came through but you saw someone with 2 hearts next to their name. "Who?" You showed him. "Oh just a friend." He smiled nervously as you nodded. You saw the order went through and took a really hot picture of his phone not even trying to. You saved it and then gave him his phone back. "Tomorrow we are going out to breakfast together okay?" He looked down at you. You looked back up smiling. "Okay. Can I wear one of your t-shirts then? They are comfy." You slightly pouted. "Of course" you heard the doorbell ring. You jumped up and grabbed your wallet and paid the guy and gave him a 5 dollar tip. You walked into the kitchen and set the pizza down. "Ray!" You called for him because you were to short to reach the plates. "Coming." He walked in and saw you struggling. He smiled and got behind you reaching up to the plates. You felt his 'little friend' rub right against you. You zoned out for a minute when you noticed he was calling your name. "Shit what?" You looked at him. "Are you good?" He laughed as he got pizza. "Yeah," you smiled.
*small time skip*
Ray was on the couch watching the movie and you were on his chest watching it as well. "Hey Ray is it okay if I take a shower?" You asked rubbing his neck softly. "Of course, after the movie though?" He smiled. "Yes after the movie" you laughed slightly still rubbing his neck. "Y/n I have a question." Ray looked at you. You looked back. "Yes?" You slightly yawned. " can I shower with you?" He smirked. "Jesus you got me scared. Yes you can shower with me" you smiled and pulled him basically on top of you to cuddle. He smiled down at you as you hugged his torso, you have to admit he looked good as a top. You blushed as he rubbed your cheek. "Awww" he teased."don't tease me Ray" you didn't realize how dirty that sounded. "I just rubbed your cheek" he said softly. "Yeah I know" you looked up at him, our lips got closer and closer building tension. BOOM. You both jumped. He got up and looked outside. "Jesus christ." He smiled and walked back. "What?" You grabbed his belt buckle. "Someone let off a firework." He laid back down. "Can we continue what we were doing?" He asked shyly kissing your cheek. You nodded as you crashed your lips into his. He wrapped his muscular arms around your waist and kissed back. He slipped his tongue in fighting for dominance. This went on for a good 7 minutes before he pulled away. Both of you out of breath, "wanna take this to the shower baby?" He asked kissing down your neck. "Yes please." He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You smiled and let him. He smacked your ass then carried you to the master bedroom. He set you down in the bathroom as he started the hot water. You pulled him close by his belt as he slightly groaned. You smiled and took his shirt off. He pulled you shirt off. As soon as you both were undressed he helped you into the shower. You let the hot water sting your skin as he shoved you against the very cold shower wall. You slightly moaned at the temperature change and pressed your body against his. He connected his lips to your neck leaving dark hickeys. You decided to tease him by dragging your finger down his torso right about his girth. He was already hard and massive. You sank down to your knees and took the tip into your mouth. He let out a loud groan as he grabbed your hair. You started sucking quickly as he pulled your hair. He slightly thrusted into your mouth as you deep throated him. He let out another godly groan as you felt yourself getting turned on. "I don't wanna cum yet ba- Ahh" you shoved him down your throat again choking on him. He pulled away as you whined. "Up" he ordered as you got to your feet. You felt his finger rub your clit, you moaned at the feeling. He slid a fingering in pumping quickly as he sucked on your sweet spot. He slid another finger in as you felt him slightly hit your g spot. You thrusted on his fingers moaning his name. He picked you up putting you against the wall again. "Beg for me y/n" he groaned into your ear slightly kissing your ear lobe. "Please Ray, let me feel you in me. Please." You begged to his request. "Not good enough" he rubbed his tip on your clit. "Please Ray, I'll do anything. Please pound me." You begged as he slipped the tip in. You moaned out. He thrusted deeply slamming into your g spot, you held onto his shoulders moaning in his ear. "Holy shit your so tight" he went an ungodly pace. You felt yourself tighten around him. "I'm gonna cum!" He groaned out letting you know. "Me to" you slightly said as he released. You moaned loudly releasing as well. He slowly stopped thrusting as he let you back down. "Holy shit baby." He kissed you rubbing your sides. You slowly kissed back leaning against his chest. Ray grabbed the shampoo and started washing your hair.

*time skip in the morning*

You woke up in Ray's chest with Ray's arms around your waist. You smiled still naked from last night. You kissed his chest up to his neck. He slightly groaned. "Good morning cutie" you smiled at him as he yawned.  You slid out of his arms and got dressed. You slipped on your iconic jeans that you knew he loved. You slipped on one of his shirts and went to the bathroom. You put on light makeup. You leaned over the bathroom counter to put in your contacts. You felt a large hand rub your ass. You jumped right as you got the contact in. "Baby. You know what those jeans do to me." He yawned. You smiled. "I know" you got the other one in and then faced him. You pulled him close. You saw he was just in his boxers. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered hugged you. You smiled. "Yes." You kissed his cheek.

*not proofread*
:)