Cuddle me. Gerard Way

Fluff:) TW: anxiety tics

Your pov
I usually get tics when my anxiety spikes or when something just doesn't sit right with me. I was on the couch listening to random songs by my chem when my beloved boyfriend walked in our small apartment. "Welcome home babe" you smiled up waiting to feel him hug you. Gee just smiled and put his stuff down. You got slightly nervous and you twitched your neck ( tic). Gee came over and basically laid down on top of you groaning. "I missed you" he spoke tiredly. You smiled and rubbed his back. You saw a small mark on the back of his neck. I knew it wasn't a hickey or anything but it scared me. "Babe what happened to your neck" you twitched again whimpering quietly at the pain(tic). "Ray hit me with a mic stand" he laughed at the memory. "I- how?" You sat confused. "To be honest. I think he threw it at frank but I got hit.anyways let's go to bed. I want to cuddle my baby" you smiled as you both got up and turned the lights off heading to the bedroom.
Gee got into the shower real quick when you remember it's Valentine's Day. You forgot. Wow.
I got up quietly knowing I still had like 20 mins before gee was out of the shower. You walked into the kitchen and found your wallet and got a 20 out of it. I'll surprise him with shit tomorrow. You shivered (tic) and walked back into the bedroom and laid the 20 under his phone. You laid back down. What if he leaves you? You forgot about a special day. He's gonna hate you. He'll find someone better who can remember. He hates you. He's gonna pack his shit and leave when he finds out you forgot. Your mind was flooded with thoughts and you were about to die from all the tics. I heard the water stop as I twitched hard hitting my head on the wall. Gee walked out of the bathroom in a black t-shirt and boxers. He was cute. He lit a cigarette and laid down. You twitched again but less intense. "Baby come here" he opened his arms as you crawled into his chest. "Why'd you put 20 bucks under my phone" HE FORGOT TO. OKAY GOOD. A small smile crept across your face. "Happy Valentine's Day babe" his face went blank. "Oh shit I'll get you something tomorrow." He looked down at you with a sad smile. "You know what I want? Your love" he smiled and soon put the cig in the ash trey on his nightstand. He yawned and pulled you even closer tickling your back. You slowly started to drift asleep.

Gee's pov:

I felt her breathing slow. She's asleep. I smiled. "I'm gonna marry you someday" I whispered quietly as I kissed her forehead soon falling asleep.

Happy Valentine's Day. To those who are lonely come over we can watch mcr together. And to those with a Valentine's. Don't talk to me🥲. I'm kidding I still love you.