*The power of Ferard compells you. Frank iero & Gerard Way.

( I'm so sorry about the title. I couldn't resist it.)
*fem reader*
Preacher Frank and Gerard.
Requested:)

You arrived with your parents at church, and to be honest. You were a little drunk. But no one needed to know that. You got scolded in the car for wearing a 'demonic shirt.' It literally is a slipknot shirt. (True story when My grandma made me go to church with her;-;)

You sat down and took a drink of the water bottle that ended up being vodka. You swallowed and turned to your mom. "I'm going pee I'll be back." You quickly walked out and walked outside pouring the vodka out in the grass. "Shit shit shit" it got on the jeans you were wearing and you knew it would smell. "Well well well. What do we have here?" You heard a semi deep voice. You turned around to see Father Way. "Hey Father way. Sorry I was pouring this old water away." You smiled and threw the water bottle away. "Okay well get inside before the morning call starts." He held the door open for you. "Thank you." You walked in as he stopped you. "You really think I believe that was water. The vodka smell is already bad on you. Sinful." You slightly shoved passed him returning to your mom. "Sorry." You sat a good distance away from them. You put your head down as everyone stood up. You stayed seated as they started the morning call. You felt your mom slightly Kick your foot. You got up and stood there as they all sang.

*huge time skip*

You got ready to leave as you saw Father way walk up to your mom. "Can y/n stay for a few hours?" Your mom without stuttering agreed. "Mom what the hell." You groaned as an old couple glared at you. You walked away from them slightly bothered. You sat down on the small bench texting one of your friends.
This is bullshit. My mom is making me stay with a goddamn preacher.
Lmao that fucking sucks<3
BRO I SMELL LIKE VODKA FROM LAST NIGHT.
I told you to shower stupid. I gtg. Ttyl<3

You felt a presence above you. You looked up as you saw father Iero. "Phone now." He put his hand out. You locked it and then put it in his hand. You saw your family leave and father way and father Iero smile at each other. "Follow me." father way walked into a small office type room. "Sit." He ordered. You sat in the chair in front  of him as Father Iero stood behind you. "You've sinned enough.. also your nothing gave me something... a print out of text messages to your best friend. Your heart dropped."what do you mean?" You laughed nervously. He handed over the paper.
"Father Iero and father way are so hot.
I'd let them yk;)"

You read the first sentence knowing you were flat out drunk. "I can explain..." you smiled. "Tell me then." He smirked. "I wa- never mind I don't have an excuse." You cut yourself off knowing they would tell your parents you've been drinking.

"Oh you want to sin more and lie to us? Real smart." You could hear the visible smirk in Father Iero's voice. "What you gonna do about it?" You smirked back with an attitude. You felt F.I grab your face and make you look at him. "I think you need a punishment." You tensed up. "I agree." F.W smirked and got up getting something from his desk drawer. "Pants and underwear off." F.I ordered aggressively. You slid off your jeans and lace panties knowing they'd comment on them. "Aww your dressed up for us." F.W smiled and sat down on his chair. "Bend over his knee princess." You did as you were told as you already were a little turned on by Father Iero grabbing your chin and making you look at him. You felt a small whisper from one of them as F.W slightly laughed. You slightly moved your hips getting uncomfortable. You felt a hard sting on your backside. You bit your lip. "Count." Father Way smacked you again. "2.." you tried not to moan out. You felt a finger tease your clit as you bucked your hips to their surprise. "Aww does someone like this?" You heard Iero tease. "Father way.. please." You whined out. You felt a finger slide inside of you. You let out a small moan. "Tease her.. I'll be back." You felt Father Iero smack your ass then leave. Father Way inserted another finger into you moving quickly. "Stay quiet." He ordered as you moaned quietly. You felt a rush of cold air graze over your mid section as he slammed your g spot. You moved your hand into his bulge and slightly rubbed him. He groaned as you felt him pick you up and push you over the desk. "Don't even think about cumming y/n." He slammed into you with his girth. You bit your lip hard knowing not to moan. "Holy shit your so tight." He thrusted deeply and roughly as he gripped your hips and thighs harshly. "Please let me cum." You whined out getting close to your orgasm. "No hold it" he thrusted harder. You moaned louder as you heard Father Iero walk in. "Suck." He put his cock right on you lip waiting for you. You slightly licked his tip just to tease him a little more. You felt him grab your hair and basically shove himself down your throat. You gagged on him as Father way thrusted quicker. "Shit" they both groaned out at the same time. You grabbed the base of Father Iero and continued sucking trying to take your mind off of your orgasm still very much close. "Good girl." You heard father Iero praise you as you sucked and licked. You felt Father way  pull out of you leaving you empty as Father Iero thrusted harder into your mouth. "Switch me." You heard them agree as Iero pulled out. You wiped your tears from your eyes from choking as you saw Father Way smirking down at you. You took him into your mouth sucking aggressively as Father Iero shoved himself in you. You moaned out causing a vibration for Father Way. You felt your orgasm slowly approach again as they both thrusted roughly. You felt Father Way twitch in your mouth as he finally let out a huge load down your throat. You swallowed as he pulled out of your mouth. "Can i come?" You moaned out weakly to Father Iero. "Hold on I'm almost there." He thrusted harder as you basically let yourself cum. "Shit" Father Iero pulled out and shot the cum on your ass. "I think she's been punished enough." You felt Father Way pat your head.  You weakly tried to get up but fell. "I hate you both." You smiled as you hurt everywhere. You felt Father way clean off your back. "Chill out we didn't hurt you y/n." You glared at him playfully.

'I think she needs a round 2"

*I don't know how I feel*