Hate me? Mikey

Y/n's pov
Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and I were all hanging out. I liked mikey. More than a friend. He seemed like he hated me. Probably. I zoned out starring at frank. "Y/n. Y/n! Y/N!" They all shout. "Shit what I'm sorry." I looked up. Mikey starred in disgust. I looked down. "Hey ima head out boys. Bye!" I grabbed what I thought was my bag and left. I walked about 5 mins away when I saw it was mikey's bag. shit. I pull my phone out and text Frank " hey I accidentally grabbed mikey's bag what do I do?" I text frequently and continue to walk.
*ding*
I look down 'just wait till tomorrow he said that's fine" I sighed "okay Frankie see you tmrw:)" I wanted to throw my phone. I need my shit that's in my bag. Ugh whatever

*time skip till tomorrow and it's now Wednesday*

I walked into school carrying mikey's bag. I didn't look in it bc i mean it's not mine. I see the boys at my locker waiting. "Hey boys sorry I was a lil late" I go to give Mikey his bag and he snatches it out of my hand. "Damn sorry" I whisper and take my bag and just go to class looking down. Tears streamed down my face.

*Ray's pov*

"Mikey!" I scolded him. He just looked up. "You know she likes you right. Like she loves you. You treat her so bad" gee spoke. He looked shocked as his expression softened. "Shut up no she doesn't." 'Why do you think she walked to class bawling her eyes out!' Frank said kinda loud. I grabbed mikey's shoulder. "We know you like her. Talk to her. Make it up to her mikes" Frank, gee and I walked away leaving Mikey alone.

Readers POV.

I was in math just trying to pay attention when you feel a poke on your shoulder. "Yes gee?" He smiled. "You should talk to Mikey man. He said he needed to talk to you" i shook my head.
"He literally broke my nail" i showed my broken acrylic nails that was black and chipped and one was missing. Gee's eyes widened. "He really grabbed it that hard.. my bad babes" you blushed at the nickname. Wait no. You liked Mikey. Not gee. I turned away as the bell rang. I got up making my way to my locker seeing my Locker was slightly covered by someone. Micheal.
"C-can you please move?" I slurred quietly hopeful he heard me.
"Can we talk?" He sounded like he was crying.
"Are you okay mikes? Your eyes are red.."
I felt arms wrap around me then I smelt mikey's cologne. He smelt so damn good. I hugged back looking up at him. "I'm so sorry I've been a dick to you. I just really like you" he whispered the last part.
No fucking Way
"Wait what?" I pulled away in shock. "Wait I- You- weren't su-supposed to h-here tha-"
I kissed him. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. It was a very passionate kiss. I wrapped his arms around my waist as we hear " GET IT MIKEYYYYYY"
"FUCK OFF FRANK"
I smiled. "Be my girlfriend?" He smiled down at you "only if your my boyfriend."

It literally took me 5 days to write this omg. Anyways request plz