Movie night. Gerard Way.

Fem reader.
Fluff,
Word count: 548
*request closed*
Your pov.

You laid on your bed in pain. "Baby what's wrong?" Your boyfriend walked in yawning. "Shut up." You groaned having a headache as well as period cramps. He stopped in his tracks and looked at you. He slowly put puzzle pieces together.
He went to the bathroom and started a warm bath. "What are you doing?" You got up walking to him. "Spoiling you." He pulled you close. "No baby I stink I haven't showered." You pouted and just felt uneasy with your mood. "Get undressed and call me in when your done okay?" He kissed your forehead walking out. He grabbed a towel and threw them in the dryer on low. You undressed and soon got in the tub. You felt calm as the hot water stung slightly on your body. You yawned. "Baby!" You yelled softly as he walked in smiling. "You spoil me to much." You complained as your cramps and headache slowly started to fade away. Gerard sat on the floor next to you rubbing your arm. "You know, I love you no matter what right?" He looked over softly with caring eyes. You blushed. "You know I love you more right." You pouted and held his hand. "That's impossible." He kissed the back of your hand softly. You yawned and leaned back relaxing.
Once you were finished, Gerard let you change and get comfortable as he set up a movie. You laid down on his chest. "Baby." You whined into his chest. "What?" He pulled you close. "You treat me so well." You sighed kissing his cheek.
*time skip*
You woke up in the morning to a smell of food, you noticed Gee wasn't in bed, you got up and went to the bathroom seeing a small note saying. 'Coffee's downstairs when you wake up my love- gw' you did your business and washed your hands and face. You brushed out your hair throwing it in a bun and walked downstairs. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled putting food on a plate. You smiled and hugged him. "Stop spoiling me." You rolled your eyes. "Never." You saw him grab your coffee and food and set in on the counter for you. You waited for him to sit down with you to eat. After he sat down you ate in a comfortable silence. You finally finished your food and coffee, you got up grabbing Gerard's empty plate as well putting them in the sink. "How about a movie marathon?" Gerard pulled you on the couch. You nodded leaning on his side. You saw a small part of his shirt come up exposing his pale tummy. You smiled and kissed it before he took noticed. "Stop it y/n." He said in a soft voice. "Hmmm nah." You smiled and fixed his shirt. "Y/n? Can I ask you something?" He rubbed down your back. "Yeah what's up." You smiled looking up at him. "Date tomorrow night if your up to it?" He played with your hair. "Yes of course me love."
He pulled you into a small kiss as you slowly made out. He pulled away. "Let's actually watch the movie." He smiled wrapping you both up in a blanket.

I'm so sorry this is so short,