teenagers. Mikey Way

Backstory: *Mikey is your dad* your about 14/15. You guys go to the beach.
Rowan is 8
Kennedy is 1
*I know those aren't accurate but oh well*
Kristen isn't your real mom in this **
Your pov.

I was always self conscious. I was skinny and all my friends called me "perfect" but I hated my body. I put on my one piece swim suit that was a little showy but it was still appropriate and put on Jean shorts with a random tee shirt on. I put my hair in 2 braids. My hair was jet black, Some how. I walked down stairs and got Kennedy and Rowen's snacks and drinks ready just helping my parents when I realized I have to hide my piercings. I walked to the bathroom. I had gauges.. I never told my dad or mom about them. "Shit" I whispered quietly as I searched for my skin colored jewelry. They were a zero gauge *cover pic* I sighed as I found them and switched them quickly. I took my 2 piercings out too. I walked out after I hid the jewelry. "Ready?" I jumped as I heard Mikey's voice. I nodded. He looked at me. "Wanna get your ears pierced?" I stuttered hard. "I- um. N-nah" I heard Rowan laugh. "Shut it loser" I glared at him. Me and Rowan never got along for some reason. "Be nice you two." I walked to the car as it was a decent drive. I got my phone and texted frank." hey frankieeeeeee" I smiled and sent the text.
"Yes y/nnnnnnnnn?"
I typed quickly not realizing that Mikey was staring at me. "How do you hide ear gauges... I'm asking for a friend😀" I sent it quickly as I turned my phone off. "Who are you texting?" Mikey looked at me like I had a boyfriend." Frank why?" He nodded. Why is he acting weird? Or is it me.
"Umm you have long hair just keep your hair down? Idk I never had to hide mine" he responded within 5 mins.
"But mom always wants to do my hair. She'll see them. FRANK YOUR NOT HELPING" I laughed a little bit as I heard Rowan fart.
You groaned. "Rowan you're nasty man" I slightly rolled the window down. "Shut up or I'll tell dad" I turned my head quickly. "I will break all yo-" I was cut off. "Tell me what?" Mikey stared at me. "Um. Nothing. Never mind." You glared at Rowan. "Y/n what are you hiding that could be so bad. Do you have a tattoo? Any piercings. Your not doing drugs in my house." I heard Rowan speak up. " actually she has 4 tattoos and 4 piercings. I don't know about the drugs though." I slammed my head hard into my hands. "Y/n.. why did you tell us..?" Kristen's voice cracked. "It's not that big of a deal. I have gauges since you now know. Take my phone. Yell at me. Ground me. Do what ever you do." I grabbed my headphones and plugged them in blasting music.

*time skip*

We got to the beach and I had fallen asleep. Kristen got the 2 other kids out as Mikey was gonna talk to me. He opened the door. He paused my music which woke me up. "What.." I looked at him with dried tears. "Y/n I'm not mad. But you needed to ask. Can I see the tattoos?" I nodded as I showed him 4 tiny tattoos across my arms totally forgetting about my old self harm scars. "Y/n... why don't you talk to us? Why are there scars down your arms.." he pulled you into a hug. I hugged back. "Your always busy with music and mom is always busy with Rowan and Kennedy.. you guys leave me out a lot.. you don't realize it. I'm closer to frank than Mom.. I hate to say it but I am.. Gerard acts like he fucking hates me and I never see or talk to Ray.." Tears are streaming down my face at this point. " I don't feel like apart of anything anymore." I never realized how much I hold back with him. I put my head in his shoulder and sighed. He just hugged me. "Get your stuff and go help mom.. I need to talk to her." I nodded and put sun screen on Kennedy and Rowan while they talked. " Rowan. Your a little shit sometimes but you know I love you right?" He just stuck his tongue out at me laughing. I pushed him into the water not hurting him or drowning him. I picked up Kennedy as I had my swim suit on and I put her feet in the water. She squealed loudly at the cold water. I laughed." It's okay babygirl." She kicked her feet warming up to the water. I held her on my hip as I got in. It was only to my knees right now. Rowan was a little farther out but I kept an eye on him. I played with Kennedy as I heard yelling from mom. I sighed. Kennedy became whiny as she laid her head on my boob. "Ow man okay I'll get your bottle." I got out and put her on a towel and got her bottle ready. I turned away to see she had crawled to the edge of the water. I smiled and walked over to her as she was playing in the wet sand. "Bottle?" She jumped and grabbed the bottle. I sat her in a little chair as she drank her bottle. "Rowan come here!" I saw him kinda far out. He started swimming closer. I felt someone jerk my arm scaring me. I saw Kristen look at my tattoos. She wasn't happy. She looked at them then me and then didn't say a word. I look at Mikey and he had an apologetic look on his face. I sighed. I pulled my arm back as I saw kennedy almost fall. Kennedy was laughing at Rowan who was acting like an idiot. I had taken off my Jean shorts but not my shirt when I realized that it was a shirt that said "Mikey fuckin way" on it. "H-" I went to go speak when I saw my actual mom.. she was talking to dad. I got up and walked over. I was silently listening in. "Micheal. I told you. She's living with me." I heard her snap quickly. " you abused her. It's not happening." He sighed. " I would never. It's tough love." I walked next to Mikey. " I'm pretty sure tough love doesn't mean not feeding me for 7 days. I'm staying with dad no matter what." I grabbed mikey's hand pulling him away from her.

I walked back as I noticed this guy who was near my age out with his family. His Situation looked worse than mine though. His dad looked a bit drunk. I kept my eye out when I saw his mom wave me over. I got up." Hey I'll be back." I got up and went over. "Hey, sorry to bother you but do you have a first aid kit we could use?" You nodded. "Yeah hold up" I went and got it and gave it to her as I felt a pair of eyes right on my ass. I turned my head when I saw the guy my age high key checking me out. " hey man. Eyes are right here." He blushed as he looked down. You smiled as you sat down next to him. His mom was fixing a semi big cut on his dad. I whispered to the boy. "What happened?" He sighed lightly. "He cut his foot on some glass.. he's been trying to sober up but he lost it at the pain." I nodded. "I'm y/n. And I'm sorry I know how it feels." He smiled up at you. "I'm Remi" we soon traded numbers as his mom thanked me for the first aid kit. I walked back over when I saw Rowan eye me. " he was pretty cute y/n"  you laughed. "I know. Bu-" I saw Rowan run over to him. " my sister likes you!" I heard his voice ring out. I heard a small laugh as I saw my parents look up. I put my face in my lap. "Dad I'm gonna tell him he's adopted." I looked up. " you wouldn't" Mikey shook his head.

Some bullshit I wrote at like 4:30am