*The Secondary Aftermath. JetStar/Ray Toro.

Requested by RockerChic4Life .

"Can you do a jetstar x reader where him and the boys save her and he takes a liking to her."

I hope you like it

Sorry for any mistakes im on my laptop not phone. btw (y/kj/n) = your killjoy name.

***************************************************************

Party Poison's pov

After All of us got done killing dracs we came across a small building, there was a camp that seemed like it was for one person, i went to go check if there was anyone in the building until i felt a warm gun to the side of my temple. "i wouldn't move if i were you" a female voice rang out. get your friends in here." she commanded "boys!" they all ran in and froze. "Violence isn't necessary right now miss murder." Fun Ghoul spoke to her. She cocked back the gun as she pushed me down into a chair. The gun still held tightly close to my head i tried to get out of her reach as a gun shot went off. She shot 3 dracs before any of the kill joys could pull their weapons out."all of you sit near red head." she aimed the gun as she basically tied us all up onto different chairs.

Your Pov.

you got them all tied up to your own shock. you sat infront the blonde with a poker face as you took your mask off. Your long (H/C) locs fell as you noticed the guy with the afro stare with his mouth parted. "who are you and why are you here?" you asked staring at them. the red head spoke up."I'm Party Poison." he looked at the guy with shoulder length black hair. "Fun Ghoul" "Kobra Kid" blondie said. you looked over at the one with the afro. he looked speechless. "That's JetStar" you smiled and walked over to him and kneeled to his level on the chair. "hey jet. don't day dream to hard. you wont make it far." you got up grabbing a water bottle. " I'm gonna regret this but if you let us go you can come with us." You heard Party say. "mmmm I think ima keep you a little longer for the trust aspect. " you untied Kobra Kid as he rubbed his raw wrist from the tight fabric. You knew that he wouldn't pull anything as him and party looked pretty close. "don't pull anything poker face, I wont hesitate to blow your brains out." you saw him nod as party cringed. you handed Kobra the water bottle. he gladly drank some. " share the water with them, I have to refill some of the bottles." you noticed Fun Ghoul who looked very red in the desert heat. you quickly ripped a piece of your shirt and got it wet with some cold water,, you walked over to Fun ghoul's aid. You slid it on his neck as you put his hair up out of his face. he leaned against you. "shit" you mumbled realizing to keep him well and strong you had to let them go and go to their camp. You still felt JetStar's eyes on you. You grabbed your sharp knife and walked over to Jet as he looked terrified. "calm down" you said smirking as you cut the ties making him basically fall out the chair. you soon cut everyone out when you heard the cock of a gun against your neck. "well well well. whos caught now?' you shivered as you heard Fun Ghoul's voice go down your neck. you quickly turned around knocking the gun out of his hand and held the knife close to his chest as the others looked over at the noise. "If you want him dead pull more shit, if you don't take me to your camp." you grabbed the gun as they all piled into the small jeep they had. You rode with them as you noticed JetStar looked extremely hot.

"shit" you heard Party say as he saw dracs. You quickly shot them as you had all their weapons. you smiled as you felt Kobra shift uncomfortably. "why are you alone?" you heard Fun ask you. you cleared your throat. " they all died from dracs." Your team was family. not blood family but they treated you like family. they treated you better than anyone else had. you notice a tear fall as you wiped it quickly. "you can cry you know?" you heard poison rubbed your shoulder. "I'm fine" you shot 5 more dracs. you were sitting in the front next to JetStar. he pulled up to a small building. it was in nice shape with about 4 rooms. you got out as did everyone else. You walked in and saw a pretty decent living condition. "this is all we have." JetStar said like you were going to rob them. "i came because Fun acted sick. otherwise i have no other business here.." you walked out as the others called for you. " We never got your name!" Fun shouted at you "(y/kj/n)" you noticed night was approaching. " i have to get back to my camp.." you started walking. "no your staying. its to dangerous, especially in the night" JetStar grabbed your hand. you jumped at the sudden movement as you slowly nodded. it was something about him that made you wanna stay.

*Timeskip*

"go shower while we wash your clothes." you nodded as Kobra Gave you a pair of boxers and a black t shirt. you undressed seeing cuts and bruises and dirt all over you. there was one cut that looked very bad. it stung as you removed the fabric from it. you held back a scream as you saw the inside of your body. you punched the wall as it hurt badly. you heard a knock on the bathroom door. "you good?' Jetstar's soft voice rung out. "d-do you have any medical supplies..?" you asked. "let me in" he said. "but im halfw-" he cut you off. "I don't care, your injured. " you unlocked the door as he came in. He saw your bare torso and the huge and deep cut. "Holy shit um Party can do stitches."

Party came in after JetStar got him, you were covering your breast as they were a decent size but your clothes hid them. party did stitches, "you'll need help with your shower since they are in a sensitive spot." you looked up as you nodded. "are you okay with jet? because I'm pretty sure you don't want to shower with ghoul after he almost killed you" he laughed. "well you just did stitches on me after i almost killed you" he nodded. "and yes jet is fine" you nodded as party left. "this is so awkward oh my god" Jet said as he started a warm shower. you laughed. "only if you make it" you said as you removed your hands from your breast. he blushed like a little kid whos crush just smiled at them. he started to get undressed as well when you realized you couldn't take off your jeans and underwear and socks. The cut was in your side and you couldn't bend down as it would rip open. He was now fully naked. "can you help me with my jeans and shit?" you asked shyly as he undid your jeans helping you. You were both now naked as he helped you step in. you were blushing as you let all the dirt/dried blood off you. He rubbed your back and shoulders softly as he got some soap. he helped you wash your body and your hair as you felt clean. luckily you weren't on your period.

*after the shower*

You were in a pair of boxers and the t shirt sitting on the couch JetStar was beside you and the others in different chairs. ' i cant believe Jet just saw me naked' you thought as a blush came over your face. "why are you so red?" Fun Ghoul came in laughing after party told him me and jet just showered together. "why are you so fucking annoying" you spat back at him as he gasped. "at least I didn't have to shower with jet" he said like it was a bad thing. You laughed "yeah but who saw boobs and ass? exactly Fun. you didn't and he did" Ghoul walked away defeated. You felt JetStar's hand rub your thigh as he smiled and winked. You smiled and leaned against him as your stitches hurt bad.
*time skip till your healed*
You were laying on jet's lap as you felt a small tent. You smiled and turned so your face was basically in his crotch. He moved uncomfortably at the feeling of your breath against his thigh. You smiled as you slowly undid his jeans. He didn't know as he was focused on the movie. You slightly moved his boxers and grabbed his cock and shoved it in your mouth. He groaned down looking at you as he played with your hair. You went faster as he thrusted into your mouth. He held your hair as you deep throated him. He came in your mouth as you smiled and swallow. He smiled and pulled you up into a kiss. "Do I have your consent baby?" He asked ribbing your hips. You nodded and kissed his neck leaving dark hickeys. He groaned as he moved your panties aside as you were only in one of his shirts and underwear. You faced away from him as you rode him. You quickly covered the both of you up as the boys walked in. "Hey yall" Ghoul said sitting next to Jet on the couch. "Hey man" Jet said slightly. Kobra and Party came in and sat down. You slightly moved your hips as he grabbed your thigh. You smiled as you felt him thrust hard as you bit your lip. "Your hot" you heard Party say. You looked up as he was staring at you. "Says you" you flirted back hoping to get a reaction out of jet. Jet rubbed your clit fast as you clenched around him. "Ima go get water. Kobra and ghoul come on. " they got up and left as you smirked. You moved your hips as he thrusted into you. "Jet~" you moaned out his name as he flipped you over and fucked you over the couch. He grabbed your hair pulled it as he pounded you hard. You felt a familiar knot in your stomach as you felt him rub your clit." Hold it baby" you heard him whisper as he went faster. You tried to hold it but you gave out. "Babygirl.. why didn't you hold it?" He grabbed your hair as you moaned submissively. "I'm sorry I tried to hold it" you whined out as he started pounding your g spot. You screamed his name as you felt his warm cum inside of you. "Holy shit" he groaned out loudly.
You both got cleaned up. Right as kobra walked in you had pulled on a shirt." Holt shit jet what happened to your ne-" he stared at you. You smiled innocently. "Nasty fuckers" he laughed as you blushed. "Shush" you felt jet pull you close and give you a hickey on your neck. "I love you" he kissed your cheek. "I love you to" you kissed his cheek.
You felt a drop of water on your head. "Ghoul. I will poke holes in your condoms" you felt a huge rush of cold water as you jumped up and tackle him. He ended up on top of you. "No stop thats jet's job" you heard kobra joke. "SHUT UP!" You heard jet yell as he was in the other room. Maybe you
could be with them.

Ahhh I'm sorry I tried lol
Request still open