The light behind your eyes. Ray toro

Fluff.
3rd person.
Ray was on the couch playing his guitar. Y/n had just woken up from a small nap they had taken. Ray was practicing a song he had written for y/n but he kept it a secret for them. Y/n stumbled into the living room from the bedroom in only a long shirt and underwear. Y/n jumped over the back of the couch hugging Ray from behind. Ray jumped and then put his guitar back on the stand and leaned back. He smiled up at you as he was basically in your chest.

Your pov**
I started to play with ray's hair and rub his cheek. "Your so adorable babe" he said while admiring you. You smiled and hid your face in his shoulder. You and Ray only have been dating for 6 months and even tho the relationship was kinda new you still were hella shy around him. He laughed and leaned up getting up. "I'm gonna order food what do you want?" He said while stretching. His shirt slightly came up and you blushed. You literally blush at everything he does (idek where I'm going with this lolz). "Well?" He looked at you. "Any thing is fine babe. You can pick." He picked you up and carried you to the kitchen and sat you on the counter. He kissed your forehead."how about Mexican?" You nodded.
~~~~
Ray was on the couch watching a show when you hopped in the shower. You left the door unlocked just in case Ray needed something.
~
You were rinsing off in the shower when you heard the door open. You turned off the water and grabbed your towel. You wrapped it around your body and pulled the curtain back. There stood Ray. "Um. Yes?" He pulled you into a strong hug even tho you were dripping wet. You smiled and hugged back." Don't you dare pull away my towel will fall" he giggled quietly. "What's wrong my love" you said while rubbing the back of his neck. "I wanna cuddle and you take long ass showers" he said as he pulled away. You grabbed your towel before it feel. "Let me get dressed" you walked into the bedroom and quickly got dressed as he went to the living room. You put your hair in 2 braids/ dried it off and walked out and wrapped your arms around ray's shoulder/chest making him whine. "Come on babe" he said with a pouty tone. You played basically on top of him after he pulled you on him. You were in his chest with your legs tangled with his.

I just love Ray:)