Im bad at life. Mikey Way.

Based off of falling on reverse's 'I'm bad at life'

Y/n sings in a small band called "hopeless romance". The band and My chem gets shipped together a lot. Y/n is 19 and Mikey is 23.

Your pov:
You woke up on the tour bus. You shared with my chem. Of course management put you together. You got up in a long sweatshirt. Mikey had the same one that he was wearing. You walked out to the small kitchen compartment as you felt arms wrap around you. Jackson(your drummer) smiled. "Hey Jackson." You said while shivering as it was kinda cold. "Hey loser. Have you seen frank. He's a fine mf" he went on about his 'small' crush on frank. "Sorry bro. I think Gerard has a thing for him" you joked as you saw Frank walk out. "Hey Frankie" you greeted him as Jackson smiled. "Why are you wearing Mikey's sweatshirt and morning" you looked down. "Um this is mine" you saw a sleepy Mikey walk out with the same sweatshirt on."I heard my name whores who said it" you laughed slightly. "Nice sweatshirt nerd" you looked up at him. "F- oh. Mine is better" he said while leaning against the fridge. "I think mine is better" you copied him but on the counter. "It's on Way" you challenged him as you grabbed a water. "Okay miss 'I can sing'" he pulled you close hugging you. "I hope frank kicks you in the balls this time." You heard frank and jackson burst out laughing.
*time skip while your writing lyrics*

"Hey boy I'm in love with you.. but the world doesn't want me to.. I'm not well I am sick.. the best kind of sick one can get."
You wrote as you made a small beat.

*time skip after you finished the song etc etc*

You had stayed up all night as we were parked in a parking lot. You got out and walked to a near by gas station. You were wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top. You grabbed a 6pack of some alcohol drinks and some pads and tampons. You were the only girl on the bus out of 10 people. You paid and walked back as you heard someone whistle at you. "Damn girl. What you doing out here along" he got closer. "Please get away from me. I'm not interested." You tried to be nice the first time. "Nah babygirl come here" he grabbed your ass as you grabbed one of the glass bottles and broke it over his head making him pass out. You walked back to the tour bus with tears streaming down your face. You got to your bunk and just put your head in your lap. I fucking hate being a female.. I shouldn't have went alone.. you regretted going as you looked at the time *6:30am*
You heard everyone started waking up. You had tear stained eyes. You tried to clean them up but your makeup wouldn't come
Off for shit. You were in the bathroom with the door open infront of the mirror trying to get this makeup off when you saw a huge cut on your hand from the glass bottle. You washed it and put a huge bandaid over so it would be covered for a while. You jumped as you saw Mikey behind you." Why is there blood in the sink?" He asked as he saw your hand." What happened y/n?" He asked in a worried tone. You pulled him into a hug. This was rare. Everyone knew you hated physical touch. Or even just eye contact. He hugged back softly." I went to the gas station earlier and t-this random guy groped my ass.. I smashed a glass bottle on his head and practically ran back.." you explained holding back tears." I'm so sorry... please don't go out alone again.. ask me or someone to go with you. I'm so sorry I wish I could have stopped it" he explained looking down at you. You looked up at his as your lips got closer and closer. You almost kissed when you saw Gerard in the door way. "No" he pulled Mikey away and pulled him out. Gerard was Very protective over his brother. And he had every right to. But god You hated him right now. You sighed and punched the door. You got dressed and cleaned up going to the stage as my chem was practicing. Jackson came up with the other 3. "We practice after them. We are gonna go get coffee. Wanna come?" Mark said (bass player) you shook your head." I'll be fine. Bring me back a *fav coffee* though please and thank you. " they nodded and left. You you sat in your makeup room alone just thinking. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You jumped as you saw Ray in the mirror. "Mikey told me.. I'm sorry y/n" you leaned against his chest. "It's okay Ray. " you smiled as you felt him kiss your cheek. "So where is everyone else?" He asked sitting next to you." They went to get coffee. I didn't go" he nodded as my manager came in for rehearsal. You went out alone and sat on the edge of the stage. You felt a rush of pure anger rush over you. For no reason. Mikey will never like you.

*tiny time skip*
You sang into the microphone. "At least you know I'm good in bed so trace the lines of my tattoos. And whisper that you love me to.." you  thought of mikey as you sang on "I'll give you bad advice because I'm bad a life" "just me and you with nothing to lose. Electric love..  and something to prove.. so please take care of my hurt heart.." you teared up as you finished the song. You felt a tear run down your cheek. "That was a good rehearsal." You heard Jackson yawn.  You nodded as you saw Mikey staring at you. You grabbed your phone and walked back to the tour bus. you felt hopeless. You hugged your knees and put your head down in them. You started bawling but quietly. "Y/n?" You heard a soft voice as you lifted your head. Your makeup was smeared and you looked emotionless. You felt jackson pull you into a hug. "He'll never realize.. " you said hopelessly. "He doesn't realize but we have a show to preform. It's 7:30 the fans are waiting. Come on." You got up and quickly fixed your makeup.

*time skip to the song in the concert*
You looked down at the millions of eyes that stared back at you. "All your friends tell you I'm wrong. *slight laugh* but all your friends sing this song" you finished the song off as you sat on the huge speaker letting fans touch your legs. You heard many screamed as you heard someone yell. "IS THAT MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!?!??" You turned around to see mikey there with flowers. You smiled as he pulled you close. He grabbed the mic. "Y/n.. will you be my girlfriend?" He spoke as fans cheered. You grabbed the mic from him. "Of course Mr. Way" you dropped the mic as you both connected your lips.

*huge time skip*

You are living with Mikey and it was pretty fun but it felt like one thing was missing.. MCR was on a break as jackson had sadly passed (rip Derek Jones man:/). You sat on your bed writing random lyrics. You groaned out of frustration as nothing felt right. You threw the note book and grabbed the blanket and laid down. You felt a warm pair of arms wrap around you. "I have a surprise for you baby come to the bathroom." You groaned as he picked you up. You saw the bathroom set up with roses and a warm bath. You couldn't help but smile. "Your going in with me you know that right?" You whispered. "Yes. We are gonna cuddle" he kissed your cheek. "Or maybe a little more than cuddle" he kissed your next softly as the night went on;)

Reet lol