*Bubblegum heart. Frank Iero

Male reader:)))
Reader: Dominate,6'1, jet black hair, tats, muscular, dark clothing>light clothing.
Frank: short (lmao), pastel, bottom energy in this.

Your pov:
You sat in bed eating your favorite chips when you heard your phone buzz. You looked down at it seeing frank was spamming your phone. "Y/n" about 20 times. You quickly texted back "what Frankie?" He texted back right after. "Come open the front door" you smiled and got up. You walked to your front door and opened it. You didn't even get a chance to look up then you got tackled to the ground. On top of you was now your beloved boyfriend. "Frank. Why'd you tackle me?" You smiled up at him. He leaned down kissing your cheek." Because I missed you so so much" he whined moving his hips on a spot.;). You flipped him quickly so he was on the bottom. He looked shocked. You chuckled slightly. "Your so cute when your turned on" he blushed viciously as he whined. You slid off of him smiling. He got up behind you and forced you into the bedroom. "Frank don't even act like that" you teased him. He pushed you against the wall acting like he was dominant, smiling. "Nooo!" He whined grabbed your hand. You turned and faced him again. "Frankie, your phone is ringing." You noticed his phone vibrating on the ground. He sighed pushing you off grumpy. You quickly grabbed his chin and forced him o look at you. "Don't even think about having an attitude "

*small time skip*
You felt frank peck your cheek. You didn't look at him, you were to focused on the game your playing. He had been whining for HOURS. You continued playing and talking to people online when you felt his presence in the room again. You saw he was only in one of your sweatshirts and boxers. "Y/n why the bell aren't you playing!" You heard one of your friends groan as you started playing again. "Shit sorry" you felt yourself get hard. You muted your mic. "Frank, wha-" he cut you off by getting on your lap, you wrapped your arms around his waist as he slightly kissed my neck. "Unmute the mic." He said seductively. You unmuted the mic. You felt him slide down your boxers and slightly grind against your Hard on. You groaned slightly but played it off as a cough. "DUDE WE ARE GONNA DIE" you heard 2 of your friends scream. You continued playing trying to keep your hands off of frank. Frank didn't like this idea. He lined himself up with your hard on. You ignored frank and continued the game. "Y/n are you good?" You heard someone ring out. "I'm kinda ti-" you felt frank push himself on you. "I'm kinda tired." You breathed out as Frank's hips didn't stop moving. "We can finish Tomorrow." They all left the voice call as you muted and did to. "Finally some attention." You heard frank whisper and leave wet kisses all over your neck. "Frank let's go to the bedroom." You picked him up , not leaving him, and carried him to the bedroom. You kissed down Frank's chest as you slowly grabbed his ass. He bucked his hips as you thrusted deeper into him. "Fuck harder!" He pleaded, you smirked as you went deeper but painfully slow. He whined trying to friction by moving his hips. You kissed his chest and thrusted deep and hard catching him very off guard. He screamed out your name as you loved to hear him scream. You thrusted deeply slamming into his prostate.  He screamed loudly moaning out different begging terms. "Y/n-" you cut him off by stopping completely. "That's not what you call me Frankie. You know this." You smirked as he caught his breath. "Sir please fuck me!" He begged regretting his small mistake. You felt him tighten around you multiple times as you slowly started moving again. "Sir please!" He begged again as you felt a smile creep onto your face with satisfaction. "I can't hear you." You rang out smiling. "Sir please! I'll be so good for you!" He begged again and over again. You smiled and started thrusting your pace quickly. He screamed out as your hard cock slammed into his prostate. You grabbed his cock and quickly started milking him as he became more tight holding back his release. "Sir can i cum!?" He whined loudly. "Hold it slut." You grunted quickening your pace with your thrust and your hand. He felt precum coat your hand as he got weaker and weaker. "Sir!!" He begged once again. You smirked as you went an ungodly pace. "Cum." You spat out as he was getting weaker. Cum spewed out of him. You quickened yo rn pace once again. "S-" he screamed as he started shaking and twitching. You felt your release approach. You groaned loudly. "Holy shit your still so tight frank" you groaned out as you felt yourself twitch. You pulled out quickly jacking yourself off. Frank jumped to his knees and took you into his mouth. His tongue swirled around your sensitive head as you threw your head back. "I'm gonna cum" you gave him a warning as he shoved your cock down his throat. You shot your fluids into his throat with a loud moan. You smiled as you watched him swallow. You rubbed his cheek with your thumb. "Your such a good boy for me." You praised him. He smiled brightly as he basically tackled you into a hug. "We are cuddling. No if,ands, or buts about it." You heard him whine. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist. He slowly drifted off to sleep. You played with his hair as you heard his breathing patterns slow.
*the next morning*
You woke up very early for no reason, you got up without waking Frank and decided to make some breakfast for him. You made him vegan eggs and vegan sausage. You got him some orange juice and walked into the bedroom. You saw him still sleeping peacefully. You smiled and put the food on his bed stand. "Frankie, wake up baby." You moved the hair out of his face. He slightly whined and covered his face again. You kissed his cheek. "I made you food now wake up" you jumped on him playfully. He smiled and started to wake up. "I'm up" he hugged you tightly not letting you move. "Okay okay let me go" you kissed his cheek over and over again. He didn't budge. "Frankie" you said in a slight warning tone. He still didn't budge. You kissed his sweet spot on his neck making him slightly weaken up. You smiled and pulled out of his grasp. "Eat" you smacked his butt softly as he started eating.

I'm so fucking sorry this took me literally forever.