*Devil's Lover. Frank Iero

Backstory: he's a devil, he has to keep it a secret though.
*smut*
Requested by swagg_emobitch2
You pov:
You woke up next to your beloved boyfriend frank. Something was wrong though. You felt really hot. You moved away from him as he was red. You woke him up. "Baby.. baby" you got him awake as he jumped up quickly. "What wrong?" He yawned. "You got like really red and hot. Are you okay?" You felt his forehead. He was slightly warm but nothing to worry about. "I'm fine babe. I'm sorry go back to sleep." He laid you down and tucked you in. You slowly fell asleep as Frank got in the shower.

Frank POV:

I saw her fall asleep. I went to the bathroom and turned on a shower. I looked in the mirror as my eyes sparkled red. I collapsed as the heat got intense. I saw what people assumed to be "hell" but it wasn't hell. It was just a dark place. I woke up as my tail swished around violently. I got into the shower as my body slowly transformed back to its normal human form. I knew I could change in any moment but I couldn't. The semi cold water stopped it. I sighed as I began washing myself off. I soon finished and stopped the water. I walked out with a towel around my waist. "Come to bed" you heard her voice croaked as she was obviously exhausted. "One second baby, let me get dressed." I went to grab a pair of boxers but y/n pulled me into bed laying on top of me. "Goodnight Frankie" she whispered into my ear as I smiled. "Goodnight darling."

Your pov:

You noticed something was up. You smiled as you noticed a heating pad. You set up a plan noticing frank was very sensitive to heat. You made sure Frank was asleep before you leaned off, turned it on and put it on the bed next to his chest. He moved uncomfortably as you laid in it. You felt something deathly sharp run over your leg. You whined in pain as you saw a small red tail with a razor sharp edge. You saw horns come out of Frank's skull. You moved the heating pad but the lingering heat woke him up. He uncovered as you acted asleep. His tail and horns still present as he looked over at you. He saw blood streaming down your leg from his tail. He quickly grabbed you as you 'woke' up. "Frankie what is going on." You felt his hand quickly cover your eyes. "Close your eyes." You sighed as you covered them as he took his hand off. You quickly pulled your hands off. Red eyes, horns, razor sharp tail, heat sensitivity.. devil.
You took everything in all at once. You weren't scared, you didn't flinch or anything. You played with his hair near his horns as you kissed his forehead. He looked up at you with a dark stare, nothing threatening, but a very dark stare. You stared back and smiled. "Aren't you scared. Because just saying I can read your mind." Your face dropped. "Really?" You pulled him closer. "Yes think of a number" you quickly thought of '12' you smiled. "12" he said simply. "Holy shit." You smiled finding it really cool. "Baby stay still, I have to clean this cut." He for on his knees cleaning your cut but face got extremely close to your core. He is really hot between my legs, holy shit you better not move.' You thought thinking nothing about it. You saw him smirk.
He wrapped the cut and then kissed your thighs. You stared down at him. "So I'm hot between your legs, huh?" He smirked up pulling off your panties. "Yeah you did." You pulled his hair softly as his eyes slowly turned from their natural color. You sat on the bathroom counter as he picked you up and took you to the bedroom. He laid you down then got in between your legs. "Your so pretty baby" he kissed all around expect the spots you wanted most you bucked your hips wanting him to finally give in. He smirked as he kissed your clit softly. "Frankie~" you whined out wanting more. "Patience." He said sternly. A thought came across you mind. 'Don't moan when he starts, it pisses him off, plus he's hot when he's mad' you yawned as he quickly started eating you out. You let out a small breath but nothing else. He sent a deathly glare up at you as he went fast making it harder to stay quiet. He pulled away quickly. "I'll make you moan." He whispered darkly as you felt his thick girth enter you. You let out a moan as he gave you no mercy, no time to adjust, and no hesitation to slam your g spot. You finally couldn't stay quiet anymore. You let out loud moans as he pounded you harshly. "Holy shit your so tight." His voice was instantly deeper than usual. You moaned loudly as his hand wrapped around your throat. It felt hot but you couldn't resist him. "Frankie I'm gonn c-" he quickly held your hip with one had as his other was still choking you. "Hold it slut, this is your punishment for not moaning earlier just to piss me off. " he growled as he smacked your ass harshly. Your eyes rolled with pleasure as you felt extremely close. "I can't!" You whined out as you were about to release. Frank quickly pulled out making you feel absolutely empty and frustrated. You whined loudly as you sighed. "Aww does someone Wanna cum!" He teased you as his finger softly rubbed against your clit. You bucked your hips at the right time getting more friction that what he wanted. "Since you wanna move so much how about you ride me." He knew you hated to ride him. "This mother fucker" you nodded and pushed him down so he was on his back. "Call me a mother fucker again and you won't be able to walk. " he smacked your ass sternly. You slipped on his lap and put the whole 9 inches in. You felt it rub against your g spot in the perfect way. " ride me." Frank said with a small moan. You quickly moved your hips and bounced on him. Frank growled and threw his head back as he felt amazing. You took this opportunity to feel a rush of domination. You went faster moving my hips quicker this time, I kissed frank's neck leaving hickeys. You felt him twitch. "Y/n off before I cum" he said weakly holding it. "Aww does someone wanna cum!" You took the words right out of his mouth. He bit his lip as you moved your hips faster." Fuck y/n" he groaned out. "Cum for me Frankie." You rode faster to the point were he could harley stay lucid as he released hard. You felt his warm cream shoot inside of you and a lot of it. "That was so good" frank said out of breath. "You looked cute as a botttom" you smiled and teased him as you still haven't moved from his cock. "No i didn't, I-" you moved your hips making him moan loudly due to his sensitivity. "Yeah shush frank" you smiled down at him.
*time skip*

You woke up in a warm bath, you yawned as you saw frank washing your body." Frankie what are you doing?" You yawned as you wanted to cuddle. "We are both not stable enough for kids y/n" you realized he never had a condom. You nodded as he had just finished your bath. "Stand up for me" you went to stand up but you felt a pain in your lower stomach. Frank quickly grabbed you not letting you fall. "Did I go to hard last night?" He picked you up bridal style and laid you in the clean bed. You nodded. "Slightly but it was worth it," you smiled as he laid down. "And just to clear things up. Yes I am a devil. And no I'm not gonna take your soul." He stared at you in the eyes. "Unless you want me to" he bit his lip in a joking manner. You laughed and played with his hair. "I'm butt ass naked so can you get me some clothes?" He grabbed one of his sweatshirts and a pair of panties for me. You saw his tail swishing around. You wanted to touch it but you know it was razor sharp. "Baby you know I'd never hurt you on purpose right?" You looked up at him who had a look of guilt in his eyes. "I know baby. Come lay down." You slipped the clothes on as he walked over. He laid on your thighs. You rubbed his back and shoulders.
"I love you Frankie"
"I love you to y/n"