Dad Grass(pt2) Frank Iero

Fluff
Tw: weed
Here is your part two.
swagg_emobitch2

You woke up at 4:03am as you felt a cold rush of air go over you. You sighed and got up and walked over to the back porch quietly not waking Frank. You sat on the small brick wall looking out into the sky. You grabbed a blunt you had rolled earlier and lit it. You took a long drag and held it for a few seconds. You slowly let it out as you heard a small whine. "What baby?". Soup jumped on your lap licking your hand. "Go potty while we are out here." He wondered around the yard.
20 minutes had passed and soup went back inside and you put the end of the blunt in an ash tray. It was about 4:45(don't question my time) when you realized you saw Frank's light flicker. He's up. You just looked into the sky as thoughts raced through your head. It wasn't anything deep but just about your future or just random thoughts. You felt a pair of warm arms wrap around you. "What are you doing up y/n" you leaned your head back on his shoulder. " couldn't sleep." He put a blanket around you as he cuddled you. "Well you need to come inside soon. It's cold and supposed to rain today." You nodded as you sighed. You got down from the wall as Frank lead you to the kitchen and made you a warm cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate. You felt like something was missing. You kinda looked around the kitchen when you noticed a small picture was gone. You had no idea why it bothered you. " Y/n!" You jumped at the sound of Frank's voice. "Um what sorry" you looked over. He was holding your cup but put it down and pulled you into his embrace. "What's on your mind?" He asked in a loving manner. "A lot. But I'm glad I have you now" you kissed him softly as he kissed back pulling you closer. Frank pulled away and gave you the cup. I really wanna have my future with frank.. he doesn't like you like that. Maybe I was a one time thing with him. You suddenly felt insecure. You looked up at frank with worry and fear in your eyes. "Y/n.. I love you. I really do. I don't want you to think that this is a one time thing... I really wanna spend the rest of my life with you." It's like he read your mind. You hugged him tightly as you both hugged closely.

*9:30am rolls around*

"Y/N WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH DADDY!?" You heard miles scream. You just smiled as you were awake. You got up and hugged him." Because i love your daddy very much. Now let's go get some breakfast for you and you sisters" you lead him to the kitchen.

Sorry this was shit