Clear thinking. Ray Toro

Backstory: your Ray's Daughter and you guys are out at a lake house when you meet a boy and Ray sends Remi (your lil brother) to 'protect' you.
Your pov*
you walked into the living room and sat next to your little brother. "Hey shit head " you said as he kicked you in the side. " Dude your fucking adopted" you spat at him as he started crying and ran to your mom. "Mommy she said i was adopted!!" He cried into her chest. "Y/n! He's not adopted. Baby your not adopted I promise" you sat and laughed. Usually he would bully you so you weren't worried about him.  You yawned as you grabbed remi's blanket. "MOmmy! She took my blanket!" You jumped as you were moving it. "Dude shut up oh my god this is why I never leave my room!" I threw the blanket at him and went outside on our deck. We were currently at a lake house for something for my Chem. You walked down to the water as you were bare foot in short shorts with an old my chem band t. You sat on the edge as a random boy who looked my age sat next to me. "Hey I'm Justin." He reached his hand out. You shook it. "Y/n" you both got to know each other and switched social media's. You heard a female voice yell. "That's my mom I have to go. I'll see you around?" He asked. You nodded. He kissed your cheek as he walked away. You heard someone run behind you. You noticed cherry. "Hey girl." She jumped on you hugging you knocking you into the lake. "I'm so sorry!" I gasped at the cold feeling. My shirt now see through, was cold and my shorts  were soaked. "Cherry it's fine I promise" you saw Mikey walking out to the deck and you jumped back on the deck. "He's gonna see your tattoo!" Cherry said as you forgotten you had it. "Fuck um " you crossed your arms as he walked up. "Um dinner is ready and why are you wet? Oh and who was that boy?" He smiled." Okay. Cherry accidentally hit me into the lake as his name is Justin." I blushed as you moved weirdly. "Why are your- is that a tattoo?" He moved your arm. "Don't tell my family they will disown me" ye started laughing. "Here" he took off a sweatshirt he had on even though it was like 90°. "Thank you" you slipped it on as we all walked back. I walked in and sprinted upstairs. Luckily the sweatshirt didn't get wet or smell. You changed clothes and put back on the "Mikey fuckin way" sweatshirt he had given me. I walked back to where everyone was when I saw Ray looking mad. "You okay da-" he cut you off. "Who was that boy?" He spat. "Oh that's justin. We just met why?" You sighed knowing he's gonna give you a lecture. "Ray let her eat. Later." You heard christa cut him off. "Um actually I'm not that hungry.. I'm gonna go back out to the dock.." you grabbed a water bottle and walked out. I wish I could just be alone.. I sat on the deck with my feet in the water. You had a chain around your neck that used to be bobs but he gave it to you for Christmas. You tore it off and threw it in the water. You heard someone walking behind you. You didn't turn around or flinched. You saw Gerard. "Please don't lecture me about anything.." you quietly said. "I'm not I came to see if you were okay. Something is off. I know it" you sighed. "Can I trust you not to tell anyone..?" You looked at him as tears glazed your eyes. He nodded. "(Tw)I haven't been eating.. I've been self harming and my dad won't leave me alone about boys.." I leaned on his shoulder. He pulled you into a hug. "Y/n. You need to eat. And please stop self harming." You nodded. "You need to tell Ray." He sighed. "No. I'm not ready.. he'll probably blame 'boys' or just some bullshit" you groaned as he got up. "Come on let's go eat" you got up and walked with him. You noticed Justin with his family. He shot a smile at you as you waved slightly. You went in the cabin we were all at. You got a small amount of food and ate. You felt nasty after but you ate. You felt someone hug you. You looked down and saw miles. "Hey bubby" you picked him up as he was only 3. "Hi sissy" he yawned. "Where's your dad?" He shrugged and rubbed his eyes as he slowly fell asleep on your chest. You grabbed his blanket and walked outside since it was quiet. You covered him up as you texted Frank. "Hey I'm with miles out on the porch. He's asleep." You instantly got a reply. "Okay thank you. Can he sleep in your room? Sorry if it's to much to ask but me and Jamia are... well. Busy" you cringed at the message."that's fine and stfu I don't wanna hear about your kinky sex life<3" you picked up miles and started to walk to my cabin as you felt a hand Ruby our lower back. "Hey" you jumped as you saw Justin. "Hey" you whispered. You both talked in a whisper. "I'm putting him in my room you can come if you want" he nodded. I went up to my room and laid miles down as he was passed out. (Tw) I felt Justin grab the waist band of your shorts. "Your very beautiful y/n" you smiled softly. "Hey Justin.. I do t know if I'm comfortable with you grabbing my waist band. And I'm not looking for sex. So if that's what you want you have the wrong group of people." You felt a hard smack as Justin left. You felt blood run down your lip as you heard the door shut. "Fuck.." you walked to the bathroom as tried to clean up your lip but it wouldn't stop bleeding. You heard Ray walk in. "Shh miles is asleep" you said. He walked in. "Okay. Wh- what happened to your lip?" You looked at him. "I don't wanna talk about it. Okay.." you turned as you pulled down your sleeves quickly realizing. "Y/n.. You didn't.." you started crying. You nodded as he pulled you close. "Shhhh" he comforted you.

*2 weeks later bc im lazy*

You had gotten clean and Justin left. You noticed another family was moving in. "Y/n we have to stay for about 3 months" you groaned. "Okay" you watched the family moving in as you saw they had a daughter your age. You tried to look closer but you felt someone pull on your jeans you looked down and saw Rowan(he's 2 in this). "Auntie" he whined. "What?" He raised his arms. You picked him up. "I wanna go to the dock." He whined. I walked out with him to the dock and held onto him as he played slightly in the water. You heard yelling as you saw the same girl run over to the dock. She didn't see you. But she was crying. You grabbed a clean tissue you had. "Rowan stay right here don't move" he nodded and he listened. "I hate it here!" She screamed in frustration. I jumped slightly. "Hey it's okay.." you said as she jumped. Her expression softened. "I-I'm so sorry I didn't see you.. I'll leav-" you cut her off. "No no your fine here" you gave her the tissue. She took it and calmed down. "I'm y/n by the way." You introduce yourself. "I'm Axel."

I don't rlly like this but idk. I liked the idea but im shit at writing