*I guess bestfriends dont last forever. Pt2. Gerard Way

Keep it that way.

You had fallen asleep. You woke up on Monday at 9am. You sighed as luckily school had been on a 2 hour delay because of some problems with the phone lines(I'm bullshitting). You took a quick shower and did your makeup. You looked in the mirror. I see why he left you. You held back the punch to the mirror as you grabbed your backpack and walked out the door.
*time skip to lunch time*

You were listening to (your favorite band) and was sitting under the huge oak tree you and gee always hung out or ate under. You didn't eat. You had no appetite. He was your everything.. sometimes you felt like you loved him more than a bestfriend. But you never rushed it. You jumped as you saw someone sit next to you. Mikey.
"Y/n where's gee?"
You laughed slightly even tho his name made you tear up. "Probably fucking his girlfriend at his locker. I don't know I haven't talked to him in a while.." your voice slightly cracked at the last word. Mikey knew you were in pain.. you never showed a lot of emotion. This was different. "Y/n.. I'm sorry.." he pulled you into a hug. Mikey never hugged you. He must know. You hugged back as a few tears streamed down to your face. "Fuck" you wiped them quickly went you saw gee and lynz come over. You didn't have time to fix your makeup so you put your head in mikey's chest hiding it. "Hey." They both sat down next to us. "What's up man" Mikey said quietly. You didn't respond. "What's up with y/n?" Gee spoke like he hadn't just replaced you. You broke and looked straight at him." Hmm let's see. 1. You haven't talked to me. 2. You replaced me with someone who doesn't know anything about you. 3. I literally wasted my money on concert tickets for us then you canceled. 4. 16 MOTHER FUCKING YEARS OF MY LIFE YOU HAVE FUCKING LET GO!!" You screamed in his face as you got up going to your locker. You punched it so hard it came open. Whoops. You had tears streaming down your face. Luckily we still had a while till lunch was over. You grabbed all your personal items out of your locker and took off gerards hoodie you were wearing. You opened his locker and put it in there as I saw a picture of me and gee when we were 6. You met when you were 2.

You closed his locker as you went to the office and sighed out. You walked out of the school building. You had ridden your dad's motorcycle to school today. It was pouring rain. Fuck New Jersey weather. You started it and put your helmet on. You saw Mikey run after you. You sighed and waiting for him. "What mikes.." he got on behind you. "Bitch you not leaving this hell hole without me now go." I smiled and gave him my helmet. "I'll get a ticket if you don't have one. I don't need one. Put it on." He did quickly as I zoomed out of the parking lot.

*time skip*
You and Mikey were both soaking wet as you pulled up to my house. I parked the bike in the garage and gave him the keys to unlock the door. He walked in. I wiped down the bike as I heard him walk back to me. "Y/n why is there razor blades on the counter." Your eyes widened. "Mind your business." You continued to dry off the bike and seats. Mikey pulled you into a hug. "I love you..." you hugged back. "I love you to mikes. Now let's get cleaned up. Take a shower I'll get you some clothes." I threw a clean towel at him. He caught the towel and went to the bathroom.
I cleaned up my room a little. It wasn't that dirty due to the lack of eating you have been doing. You turned on music. " IMAGINE LIVING LIKE A KING SOME DAY~" the lyrics blasted in your ear drums. You didn't realize your phone was going off until you heard a car door outside. Oh shit. You opened the blinds to look. It was a Pink car... "oh god" you saw gee get out as lynz followed him. You sighed knowing he was just gonna walk in. Mikey opened the bathroom door just in a towel with his wet clothes in hand. You switched his wet clothes with clean clothes as you had already changed and washed up a little. You threw the clothes into the washer as you felt someone push you against the wall. "Y/n.." a female voice rang out. "Gerard doesn't love you anymore. He's mine now. There isn't anything you can do about it." She snickered. I smirked." Get the fuck off of me before I commit a crime." She smiled. "You wouldn't" she grabbed my arm harder. I turned around as she was about to push you. I smirked. "Awwww lost your relationship." You saw gee in the door way. "Gerard loves me." You heard him clear his throat. She ran out of the house knowing she couldn't win. you looked at Mikey and hugged him. "Thank you" he smiled and kissed your cheek. Gee looked jealous. I smirked and whispered into mikey's ear." He's jealous man. Do something sexual to me or something piss him off." You wanted him to see how you felt. You felt Mikey pick you up and put you on the washer as he pulled you into a kiss and grinder into you. You were honestly caught off guard.
You felt Mikey get pulled off of me. "Use protection." You heard him whisper as gee threw you over his shoulder and lead me to my bedroom. "Gerard" you whined his name. "Shut up! Your mine. I'm sorry lynz got ahold of me. Your mine not mikey's. Understand?" He pulled off your clothes as you pulled off his. You felt him planting kisses down your chest to my thighs. You felt a pain in your right thigh. <TW>. You felt him kiss every single cut on both of you thighs. <end of Tw> You smiled softly as You felt his tongue brush against your clit. "Gerard~" you let out a soft moan. He pulled you close as he attacked your clit with his tongue violently. You grabbed his hair as you moaned loudly. You felt his tongue tease your entrance as you bucked your hips. His tongue slid in softly as he quickly pulled it out teasing you. You whined. "Knees now." He demanded. You got on your knees quickly as he practically shoved his cock down your throat. You never realized how big 9 inches was. You gagged and choked as he fucked your face at a quick pace. You grabbed his balls playing with them as you felt his warm cum stream down your throat. You swallowed as you stare up at him. "Y/n it's a lil late to ask but do I have your consent" you nodded as he pulled you up on the bed. You were bent over the bed as he slammed into you going at an ungodly pace. You screamed his name as you felt tears streamed down your face. He took your virginity. No regrets i guess. You screamed his name as he slammed your g spot. You tightened quickly as you hit your high. "I'm cumming" he said in a moan. You felt him shoot his warm seed all over your ass as he pulled out. You both soon hopped into the shower
*small time skip*

You walked down into the kitchen in a sweatshirt and underwear as gee was just in joggers. You saw Mikey at the table on his phone. He made eye contact with you as he slowly sipped his coffee" wonderful weather we are having" he said with elegance. You all burst out laughing as you went over and hugged him. "Sorry mikes." You messed up his hair as you kissed his cheek.

I tried