Punk! Frank Iero

Backstory: Frank is your dad lolz.
Tw: alcohol, smoking, needles, mentions of ACAB/1312. (Fuck the police). Fighting.
Jamia isn't present neither is lily or miles. Cherry is tho

current frank!(39 y/o)
Y/n is 15.

Your pov:

I walked into school wearing my docs with my crust pants with an Iron Maiden shirt I had my eye brow pierced, lip pierced and both sides of my nose pierced (my literal dream stfu). I was pretty quiet until it got to someone picking on someone I loved. I don't love a lot of people but if I do. I'd take a bullet for them.
I saw a new kid was here. He looked like he had my style. His locker was right next to mine. "Hey" his voice was quiet. "What's up man." I smiled at him. " I'm Jax." (Jax is the cover picture) He was honestly kinda cute. "Y/n, you new here?" He nodded. I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry" we both laughed a little. "What are your classes?" I opened my locker. He gave me his schedule. "Oh rad we have 1,3,6,and 7th together (the school has only 7 periods). "Shit rad." He smiled. "Oh god your already taking my vocab." He blushed.

*time skip*
Me and Jax got pretty close just on the first day. He told me about how he's living with his sister because his parents got killed by cops. "Bro fuck the cops.." he said quietly. "Literally. Lol every time I walk past the school officer I snort." He smiled. "Wanna hang out tomorrow night?" I asked." Sure." He smiled as the bell rang. We exchanged numbers and he walked out of the school I had a teacher parent meeting. I groaned and closed my locker heading the the office. I saw my dad who was talking to the principal. "Hey papa." He smiled " hey sweetie." I pulled out my phone and I saved jax's number and put his name as "Jax <3" I smiled as he texted me. "Hey loser" I smiled as frank saw the message. "Hey dumbie" I typed back as I shut my phone off. We went to the conference room we all sat down. "First of all. Miss y/n. What's going on between you and Jax?" My nosy ass teacher asked. "We are just friends. We met today. He's pretty rad" you found yourself blushing. "Okay well you know there is no relations between other students. And I've noticed that you've been smelling like weed. Can you explain?" He asked as I smirked. "Weed is legal in NJ. My dad smokes it for medical purposes." I turned to frank who nodded. I hid my smile knowing damn well that was a lie. " well your grades need to go up or your suspended again. Sorry to cut this short but I need to be going." We said our goodbyes as I walked out of school with frank. "Y/n you fucking idiot." He said while laughing. "What?" I giggled. I saw he drove his motorcycle. "Do I have to wear this stupid helmet?" I groaned. "Yes now put it on." I put it on and got on the bike behind him as he drove home. I pulled the helmet off ass soon as I saw the house. I jumped off the bike as he parked it. "So. Whos Jax?" He teased as he grabbed a beer. " new kid. He's kinda cute." I blushed looking down. "Well don't get pregnant yet." He walked into the kitchen. I walked up to my bedroom when I got a text from Ray. "Hey y/n are you still in jersey?" I got confused. "Um yeah why?" I yawned "well. I'm in jersey and my car is getting worked on and I'm here to surprise Frank." I basically screamed 'YES'. I texted luke(random name) as we were friends and asked him if he could pick up someone for me. He agreed I texted Ray" I'm on my way I'll be like 10 mins." I walked downstairs. "Hey dad I'm gonna go to the store. You want anything?" He shook his head." Be home before dinner. Love you y/n" I kissed his cheek as I walked out.
*time skip and Luke just dropped us back off at the house*

I walked in the door and let Ray walk in. "Dad I'm home." I said making him come to the kitchen. Frank hugged Ray as Ray hugged back. They had a small conversation when I realized I missed jax.

"Hey y/n me and Ray are gonna go out to a bar is that okay?" I heard my dad speak. "Um. Yeah. That's fine. Please stay safe and if your drunk take an Uber home." I opened my door to see them slightly dressed up. "You sai- if you bring someone home. All I ask is don't fuck on the couch, in the kitchen, or in my room." They both started laughing as they left. I sighed as I was alone. I texted jax. "Bro my dad just left with his friend. I'm alone now -.-" I heard a response instantly "no way so did my dad. Is your dad named frank?" My heart dropped. "YOUR RAY'S SON-" i was speechless(plot twist). " YOUR FRANK'S DAUGHTER-"
"Bro come over rn." I sent him my address and 5 mins later I heard a car pull up. I opened the door. "First of all. You look very nice." I teased him as he was in a sweatshirt and some pajama pants.

*huge time skip till the morning.*
You and jax were passed out on the couch. You was on his thighs as he was leaned back. You slightly woke up when I heard a car door shut. I sighed but didn't move. I heard my dad walk in. "Ray sh-" you heard them lose their words. "Is that jax?" I heard ray's voice quietly. "Yeah it is. Now can you guys shut up. Your pretty loud." You said scaring them both. I got up without waking jax up and walked to the kitchen. I saw both of their necks covered in hickeys. "Y/n is that a hickey on your neck?" I smiled. "My neck? Have you seen yours?" They both looked at eachother as they ran to the bathroom. You looked at the time 6:49am.

I yawned as I looked at the hickey jax had given me the night before ;).
You felt arms wrap around your waist. "Hey darling." You heard jax's morning voice as you leaned against him. " hey" you smiled. "The plan worked aye? They both got some pussy and so did I." I looked up at him. "You right. But hopefully you see me more than a toy.." I said with a slight hint of sadness. Jax had taken my v card. Wait till Frank finds out. I kissed jax's cheek and gave him some coffee as him and Ray started talking. I went to frank as he was in his bedroom. I saw a girl with him so I quickly walked out.
Maybe I could get used to Jax.

I don't like this but I needed something to do lol. Sorry if you hate it. Lmk if pt2