The Voices

It switches to Techno's POV after a few paragraphs. I got to tired to fix them. Also TW// blood, knives, E, panic attack

The first time it happened he was only eight. Phil was called for a parent teacher conference. Usually this would be no problem because Tommy was a very hyperactive child and often got into trouble or Wilbur would start a revolution at recess to get more outside time. But today he was called in because of Techno. It was unusual for him to be called to talk to the teacher for the quiet, usually well behaved, child.

"Hello Phil, I'm sorry to keep calling you for your sons."

"It's no problem at all, they're a bit of a handful. Now what's this I hear about Techno?" The pink haired boy stayed behind his father and didn't say a thing already knowing what this was about.

"Well it's been strange this past week or so. Usually he's so good with his assignments but lately theres been something wrong." The teacher slid a few papers and let the two look at them. Techno mumbled to himself before looking at his father's reaction. Phil was just confused. There were two multiple choice tests, one from a month ago that seemed perfectly fine but the one from this week had all been filled in with the same answer. E. Why E? It was just an 'All of The Above' option sometimes being a 'Other'.

"Techno, what happened?" The boy tensed up a bit and looked nervously between his teacher and father.

"I don't know. I was moved to AP classes and it's just hard I guess."

"If it's too difficult we can bring you back down to the rest of the class. You could've just told me or asked for help." The teacher explained. Techno nodded and looked down. "We'll try again next week and if that's still difficult we'll bring you back to Wilbur's class."

"Thank you. If that's all, we'll be off then."

Once they were back in their car and driving back to their house Techno mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Sorry." Phil nodded but still watched Techno through the mirror. He seemed to be talking to himself but he couldn't hear what he was saying.

They got home and Techno ran to his room.

"What's wrong with Tec?" Tommy asked from where he was sitting at the table coloring.

"He's fine Tommy."

In Techno's room he leaned against the door.

ó̶̜̥̱͙̣̯̤͍͖̔͋͒̔ͅǫ̷͓̣̼̝̗͇̖̩̂̐̓f̵̡̡̛͈͇͇̹̯̐̌͌̀̒̿̄̒ͅ É̷̟̟͖̲͗͋͊̀

Shut up, this is your fault. If I was able to think properly I wouldn't have failed.

É̷̟̟͖̲͗͋͊̀

What is your problem? Why do you keep saying E? Just leave me alone.

W̷̯̏́͒ḙ̷͍̰̦́̊̾͛͊͗̿͝͝'̴̨̦̼͖̳̪͔͎͖̈́̽͋̎ļ̷̢̛͔͓̭̘̼̖͍͌̉̈́͐̈́̑́͠͝ĺ̸̩͕̗̩̫ ̷̰͈̥͓̲́̑̃b̴̼̘̱͇̳̺͍̭̬̝̀̄̀̄̑̓͘ḛ̶̹̟̹̹̲̹̝͚̠̈́͛ ̶̹͍̻́͝b̶̯̦̗̭̞̈́̈́̇͌̚ä̷̮̬̥͇̮̖̹͚́͌̒ͅc̸̤͈͇̰̙̰͊́́̆̽ͅk̷̰̄̓

And they were. It often happened when I was bored, or getting into fights, or sometimes completely randomly. They didn't bother me that much in class though anymore and if they did I did my best to ignore them. Of course, it wasn't all just minor inconveniences. Dad found out after a few months.

B̴̡̡͖͙͇̺̻̖̾͌̍͑̚l̶̙̞̬̼̯̞̘̱̽̈͒̕o̷̢̭͖̦̗̻̳͚̓̑͑͆̈́͆͐̄̍͘ͅo̸͎̳̠̟̳̝̪̩̻͓̐̎d̷̢̠̟͖̭̮̜̱̖̔̚ ̴̗͍̑̊͑͑̓̾̆f̸̧͈͐ơ̷͓̈́r̸̗̖̦̫̣̤͝ ̶̡̨͉̻͕͉͓̜̦̝̋́ţ̴̭̠̱͙̱̺́̒̌̓̂̚͜͜h̶̜̱̬̦̳̱̫̅͋̌̂̀̕͜e̴̛̯̬̹̩̿͌̐ͅ ̸̡̻̺̇͂́͂́̏̀͘B̷̢̛̛̙̭͓͔͚̳̲̦̾̄̍̈́͑͗̕͜͠ļ̷͔̪͙̬̪̳̞̫͚̊ỡ̶̛̱͈̥͙̥̬͕̍͐̃͐͐ǫ̷͓̥̼͙͓͎͈̝͚̇̈́ḑ̶͔̠̥̹̒̉̒̿͌̀̚ ̴̠͈̦͔͑̏͂G̵̻͚̬͋͘̚ͅo̵̗͓̙̤̥̮͉̓̆d̷̡̠͓̪̣̻̟̲͇̎͝