the return of the zalgo font

A/N *cutely writes technodad angst* haha. cry. *waves at the people telling me not to* I have more planned :)

"You know how much he hurt me! And you still helped him break out? Over a fucking favor?"

"Well it's not like hes any danger. I left him with no armour and he's as frail as a twig. Nothings going to happen. It's fine."

"He still hurt me before! And he showed up in full netherite. He threatened to kill me over and over again! He fucking chased me down until Philza saved me!" Tommy had tears welling up now. He wiped his eyes and glared at his father. "But you weren't there because prime forbid Technoblade ever helps his son!"

The older piglin quickly turned his head and glared at Tommy. The blonde froze and stepped back. He didn't let down his gaurd though. They glared at each other until Techno shook his head and turned back to what he was working on. He heard Tommy sigh and step back again. When he glanced back the kid was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and staring at the ground.

"Typical. I'm trying to open up to you and you push me aside. You always fucking do this!" Techno scoffed and inspected the sword he had been sharpening. He put it back on the table and moved to the bookshelf full of magic books to enchant it more. Tommy stayed still continuing to sulk while staring at the floor. Techno sighed and prepared himself for the argument that was sure to rise any minute now. But Tommy stayed silent. Unlike Chat.

BAD DAD
BAD DAD
OMG GUYS HE BECAME WHAT WE WISHED TO DESTROY
NOOOO YOU GAVE HIM DADDY ISSUES
LOOK AT OUR BOY
TECHNOBLADE YOU STUPID BITCH
hey this isnt very dilfy of you
THIS IS NEITHER POGGERS OR SWAGGY OF YOU
BAD DAD
HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LIVE LAUGH LOVE IN THESE CONDITIONS
LISTEN TO YOUR SON
HES LITERALLY TRAUMATIZED
HOW TF DID WE GET HERE. YOU PROMISED YOUD BE A GOOD DAD

Tommy knew the voices were yelling and screaming by the way his father's face was quickly changing and he looked like he was mentally arguing with something. He had no idea what the voices were saying but it was pissing Technoblade off. He wasn't quite sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing but he was starting to get tired of the silence. If Technoblade wasn't going to willingly listen to him then hed make him listen.

"Did you ever really care about me?" Technoblade stopped whatever internal argument he was having with Chat and looked at Tommy.

"What?"

"Did you ever really care about me? Was I ever actually your son?"

"Tom-"

"Don't lie to me. You don't care about me. At least not now. I've opened up to you and trusted you and expected you to be my dad. I've don't so much for you and I tried so hard to be your perfect son for so long but I could never be perfect." Tommy paused and took a shuddering breath. "I trusted you with my trauma involving that- that- that monster and I needed you to protect me. I needed my dad. Instead, you- you pushed me aside, you helped him because of some stupid favor! Is that all I'm worth? Some favor? Am I not important to you anymore?"

"You want the truth Thomas?" And he does. He wants to hear is so bad. He wants his father to tell him how much of a mistake he is, how much of a screw-up he is, how much Technoblade hates him for whatever he did to make his father this way. But he knows its going to hurt. It's going to hurt worse than anything Dream could possibly do to him. But he needs to hear his dad say he hates him. He needs to move on and focus on himself and not worry about his father. So Tommy nodded. And he regretted it the second his dad spoke.

"I love you so much. More than you could possibly know." And Technoblade told the truth.

But Tommy didn't belive him.

"If you loved me so much you wouldn't have left me alone when I needed you. If you were actually sorry you wouldn't have continued leaving me and hurting me. And if you ever cared about me you-" Tommy shuddered and wiped his tears. "if you ever cared you wouldn't have hurt me- you wouldn't have hurt me in the first place." Technoblade watched as his son vigorously wiped his tears away. His head filled with screams of the voices, one chant seemed to drown the rest out.

Ẏ̶̦̪͈̟̔̈́͘Ǫ̸̱̺́͝ͅU̴̙̬͚̿̂̒̒̚ͅR̶͎̭̰̦̀͌̐̾̕ ̸̭̪̉S̷̖͎̭̱̀̀̐̑̐͜O̸̧̠̥̲̳͆̉̈́̌̆N̸̨̼͔̂̀ ̸͓̬̌̕Ĥ̷̤͙͉͜A̷̜̐Ṯ̴̪̿͛͊̄̒Ȅ̷̮̞̥̲͓S̴͕͘͜ ̸͓͝Y̸̙̏Ȍ̶̗̣̙̀̆͜U̸̖̓͘

Technoblade watched as the half piglin, his piglet, his son, walked out of the cabin and slammed the door. He stood frozen as the voices got so loud he eventually couldn't handle it. It wasn't until Philza found him later that he realized the voices had stopped and it was his own brain repeating what his son had said. He failed his son, his little piglet, the boy he swore he'd kill all of the three realms for.