smp vs admins

I'm working on more technodad (and maybe some dadbur) but I thought this was funny

"So now she has to go back to the underworld." Phil finished explaining what was happening to the three boys and the few crows that were there. They all looked at their parents before turning to each other.

"Code maroon."

The couple watched as their kids excused themselves and followed each other to the basement. They looked at each other before sighing and leaning back. Let it happen. Just this once.

It was only about an hour later when there was knocking on the door. Then the door was kicked down and a small crowd of people stood there. They greeted the couple while going downstairs to the basement where "very important big man meetings that dont involve mumza and dadza are held". The only occasion Wilbur let's anyone into his room.

"Hey kids, you want some snacks?" Kristin asked Ranboo while everyone else passed.

"No thank you Mrs.Minecraft." He smiled before going downstairs.

"Are we all here?" There was a chorus of yes and nods. "Good. Here's the plan. We'll send Tommy in first-"

"Why're we sending Tommy first?" The siblings turned to Foolish with neutral faces before Wilbur snapped his fingers and Tommy stepped forward. He looked at the demi-god with pleading eyes and a quivering lip.

"Foolish do you have any gold? Can I have some gold?"

"Oh uh sure here you go." He dug in his bag and handed the blond a gold bar. Tommy smiled amd turned around. "Wait what-"

"Tommy's going in first. If that doesn't work Tubbo has nukes, Drista and XD are coming, Dream is supplying me with TNT, and we have Techno. Now who's ready to kill some admins!" There were cheers as everyone gathered their weapons and started going upstairs. "Bye mum! Bye dad! We'll be back for dinner!"