Homeschool

@ BUBBLEGUPY on twitter

Tommy was a stubborn child. He always has been. Just like Wilbur has always been a social child and Techno has always been a violent child. They always have been and they probably always will be. Phil always managed to find ways to contain his nuisance children but this recent development with Tommy was throwing him off. Tommy usually liked interacting with new people and everyone thought he'd be excited to get away from his brothers and meet kids his age. But even after a few weeks of school he was fighting to be able to stay home with them.

"Tommy, you need to go to school and I thought you liked some of the kids there."

"Their all a bunch of assholes." The four year old said. Phil started to scold him for swearing until Wilbur cheered him on. "The teacher is stinky and the kids are assholes and it's just a dumb place. I want to stay home.

"Tommy do you miss us?" Techno leaned over the couch and smirked at his little brother.

"No."

"Tooooommmmy. Do you looooove us?" Wilbur sang out. While the twins teased the younger, Phil thought about what he was going to do. Tommy was fighting and throwing fists that morning when he tried driving him to school and now he was throwing a fit instead of doing his basic coloring homework. Maybe he could hire someone to homeschool Tommy? But Tommy clearly wanted to be with them.

"Stop teasing your brother. Tommy, you need to go to school, none of us are home to watch you." The four year old pouted and pushed his coloring sheet away farther. Techno mumbled something Phil couldn't hear but Tommy did and shot his head up with a smile.

"Really Tec?" Techno shrugged and returned to working on his essay.

"What? What did you say?"

"I said I could stay and homeschool Tommy. I do all my work on my laptop anyway." Wilbur nodded to confirm. Techno would pick fights with kids, rightfully deserved, to the point that the teachers would send him to the counselor's office and have him sit there all day doing his work on his laptop. He's learned quite a bit about other students while in the counselor's office but he'd much rather stay home than deal with her constant questions about why he fights and his family life.

Phil sighed and thought for a moment.

"I'll talk with your teachers tomorrow to see if you could work from home. For now help him with his work."

The next day Phil talked with the principle to see if Techno could work from home. Techno was a whole grade ahead of himself and was definitely smart enough to teach Tommy basic kindergarten stuff. He knew that, but he also knew that Techno had a tendency to sidetracked. The two also couldn't work together peacefully for the life of them.

The principle agreed to have Techno work from home probably thinking someone would be there. He would start tomorrow. Phil thanked him and drove to Tommy's school. He walked to the office and immediately noticed Tommy sitting outside on a chair.

"Tommy?"

"Hello, you must be Thomas' father, we were about to call you." The lady behind the desk said. "He got into a fight with a few kids and the teacher."

"Shit. Tommy if you want to be able to stay home I need you to be patient with your teachers, especially since your fucken family is going to be your teacher."

"They were being assholes." Phil sighed and talked to the lady at the desk about pulling Tommy out of school to start homeschooling him. She had him fill out a few papers and talked to him about who would be homeschooling Tommy. Instead of saying his son who hadn't even finished middle school and definitely wasn't qualified to teach a four year old, he said his wife, who was a pilot and would definitely not be home enough to even know this was happening.