How To Raise a Half Piglin

1. Gold
Piglins love gold. It's an instinct. It's best to give a piglin gold to keep at a young age. Preferably around the age human children start speaking.

Techno held his son's hands as they walked across the living room to where Phil was sitting in a chair. Tommy giggled as Techno picked him up and sat him in Phil's lap. "Attaaack!" The two started playfully poking at Phil who just smiled and played along.

"Blood for the Blood God!" Tommy screamed in piglin. Techno laughed and repeated the phrase.

"Techno!" Phil scolded him.

"What? The kid heard me saying it and copied me!" Techno defended himself.

Tommy giggled and laid on Philza's stomach. Techno draped his arms around the man's shoulders and rested his chin on his head. Phil sighed and let Tommy play with his hand and rings.

"You should really get him some gold. He's at that age y'know." Techno nodded and looked at his half piglin son.

"But we don't even know if he has that instinct. He's still part human." Phil hummed and watched Tommy play with his wristbands.

Techno left Phil to watch Tommy while he tended to his horses. He looked at the golden apples in the chest and thought for a moment. It was best to give piglin's some gold to keep when they're very young. He grabbed some regular apples and a sugar cubes to feed the horses.

He went to his room and dug through some of his things eventually finding some gold. He went to the basement to melt it and make something for Tommy.

Phil set Tommy on the counter while he made dinner. The baby babbled on about random things in piglin. He just nodded along occasionally catching on to what he was trying to say and responding. The door to the basement opened and Techno ran past the kitchen towards his bedroom. Phil shrugged it off but Tommy wanted to know what Blade was doing.

"Why Blade run pass me?"

"Busy working."

"What working on?"

"Dont know. Tell us eventually."

Then Techno ran into the kitchen immediately picking up Tommy. He giggled and grabbed onto Techno's shirt. Phil pushed them out of the kitchen. Techno carried Tommy to his room and set him on a blanket he had laid out. He walked to a chest and grabbed something. He held it behind his back and walked back to Tommy.

He looked up at Blade curiously. Blade sat down and held something in his hands. Tommy waddled towards him and tried seeing what it was. He sat in his lap and tried opening his hands. Blade did not give in. So he tried harder. Eventually he got one hand to open showing nothing. He frowned and looked at the other hand. There was something there and he wanted to know what it was.

Techno held back his laughter as he watched his son try to open his hands. He gave in and opened one but that only seemed to disappoint Tommy. The baby glared at the other hand and started to try opening it. Techno held the small thing in his hand purposely letting part of it be seen between his fingers. Seeing the gold seemed to only drive the determination to see what it was.

He had to open his hand eventually. Mostly so the voices would stop nagging him, partly because dinner would be ready soon, and somewhat because of the kid. In his hand was a small gold chain bracelet. It looked much to big for the baby's wrist but he would grow into it. Tommy looked it over.

Techno held Tommy's hand up and carefully wrapped the bracelet around him. He twisted it together to wrap around his wrist a few times and connected the ends together. It looked nice and seemed to keep Tommy focused. It had a small crown charm that dangled and shined in the light.