technodad? kind of

TW// oversensitivity and talk of sensory issues (please dont read if it will cause a sensory overload, I had one while writing it 0/10 would not recommend) Ill put another warning before it starts

Tommy sighed and relaxed into his chair. It was late, almost one in the morning, and he was tired. He finished streaming hours ago but he needed this video finished. But right now was break time because big men know when to take breaks when they're working. He raised his arms above his head and stretched enough to hear a small Crack. Yeah, turns out sitting at a desk for hours is bad. Who would've guessed.

The sound of a discord message interrupted his moment of peace. He sighed and looked at it. He smiled and quickly typed something back before calling them. It was silent while he went back to editing and it wasn't until a few minutes later when someone joined the call. "Hullo." The monotonous voice of his friend came from his headphones.

"Hi Tech." Tommy replied easily. "What's it today big man? Talking? Video games? Or just silence?" Techno hummed in thought while Tommy edited an explosion into the video. Truly a magnificent decision he won't scrap later.

"Isn't it like one am for you?" Ah so he's deciding to be a father figure today. That's fine. Tommy would happily take that over silence right now. Now, truth be told when they were streaming or in front of an audience people tended to think of Phil as the father figure. That makes sense, because it's Philza Minecraft. Dadza. The internets father figure. But to Tommy, their audience was wrong because when they weren't streaming, Technoblade often acted like a father to him. "Technodad" became an inside joke between the two.

"Yep. Editing a video."

"Tommy."

"Dad." He rolled his eyes and smiled. Even if it was just a bit between them, calling Techno his dad never failed to get a reaction from the older. "I'm almost done for tonight, I promise." He heard a sigh from the other and smiled again.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes then you go to bed." The blond quickly agreed and started editing at a slightly faster pace, editor Larry could fix it all later. Techno decided to fill the silence with mindless talk about anything. Eventually the familiar sound of an iPhone timer came through Tommy's headphones making him sighed. Techno hummed and it stopped. They exchanged few words as Tommy closed everything and pushed back in his chair. He yawned and stretched again.

"Facetime?" Techno made a small noise of agreement and left the call. Tommy turned off his monitors and changed into shorts before climbing into his bed. He put his phone on the charger and immediately searched for Technoblade, which wasn't that hard as they called almost every night, another perk of having an internet father figure. He turned on a lamp and called the man. And there he was in all of his glory laying on the floor with a small white dog right next to his head. "Hi Floof." The dog barked.

"Wow. I see how it is." Technoblade playfully glared at him through the screen before looking up- er sideways?- to glare at his dog. "Betrayed by a child and a dog. This is the darkest moment of my life." Tommy laughed and leaned his phone against the lamp while he wrapped his blanket around himself. "Okay Toms, I'm staying here until you go to sleep."

"On the floor?"

"On the floor. My nice, very comfortable, hardwood floor." Tommy smiled and grabbed his phone again to lay down. "So, as I was saying, there were these women that kept putting radioactive stuff on their nails and jewelry but they didn't know it was bad-" They returned to the mindless talking they had before. Techno would rant about something he learned while Tommy would comment occasionally, clearly getting more and more tired as the night went on. Eventually the conversation shifted to streaming and then to their friends and then to possibly meeting up sometime.