enbyinnit

lmao not me projecting onto tommy

Tommy looked at themselves in the mirror. They smiled as they saw their flat chest. This was their first binder. They managed to buy it and got the package before anyone else in their family saw. They weren't necessarily scared about their family seeing the package, it was a mostly unmarked black bag. They were worried about their family seeing who it was addressed to. To their family they were known as "Clementine". They didnt think about their family when they typed their chosen name into the order.

He smoothed his shirt out over his chest and smiled. He felt tears starting to form in his eyes. He quickly walked out of the bathroom to his room and to his computer. He opened discord and dm'd Tubbo, his best friend and the one of the only people he was out to.

Tommyinnit: video call
video call
video call
it's important

They saw the call button flash on the screen and immediately opened it. Tubbo was sitting in his chair smiling and waving at them. He stopped when he saw Tommy.

"It came in?"

"It came in." The two celebrated and Tommy showed off the other one he ordered.

"Do you want to tell Eret and Ranboo? Or do you want to wait to show them?" They thought it over before nodding. The two moved into the group chat and started spamming the other two. They started the call as soon as both came online.

Tommy kept their camera off while waiting for Eret and Ranboo to join the call. Tubbo contained his excitement until they were all ready. Tommy started thinking he was more excited about this than them. Eret turned on her camera making sure they were able to see her she/her pin.

"What's up? Did something happen?" She asked.

"You alright Tommy?"

"Do you want to show them or do you want me to tell them first?" Tubbo asked, his excitement slipping into his voice. Tommy turned on their camera and fixed their shirt.

"Oh my god congrats man! Did you tell them yet?" Eret asked.

Tommy nervously chuckled and shook his head.

"You don't have to tell them yet but trust me dude, it gets a lot better if you tell them. You know they'll accept you. They accept me and Eret." Ranboo assured the blond.

"I know but it's still scary y'know."

"I don't know what you're going through but I'll be here for you."

"Thanks Tubbo."

"Clem!" Tommy winced at their girl name before looking back at them.

"Gotta go. Call later?"

"Yeah."
"Of course."
"Sure."

They left the call and walked out of their room forgetting to take off the binder. They walked into the livingroom seeing Techno and Wilbur both arguing about something.

"What's up?"

"Tell Techno he's an idiot."

"Technoblade, you're an idiot."

"Tell Wilbur he's an idiot."

"Wilbur, you're an idiot."

They began arguing again but Tommy didn't bother finding out what it was about. Instead he simply watched.

Techno turned to them and stopped. Tommy looked back at him in confusion. Wilbur stopped talking and turned to them seeing what Techno stopped for.