The Discs (+extra)

"The discs were worth more than you ever were!" Tommy froze and looked at Tubbo. He didn't mean to say that. Why did he say that? The discs aren't worth anyone. It would be better if he never found them. "Give me the disc Tubbo."

"What?"

"Give me the disc."

"No. You can't be serious." Techno watched from the corner as Tubbo opened his ender chest and pulled out the disc Tommy had given him. His hands shook while he handed it to him. Tommy stared at Dream as he brought the disc down to his knee and shattered it. "Tommy!" He threw the remaining pieces to the ground and started walking away.

"Let's get out of here Techno."

"Yup. Bye, nerds."

Techno followed the blond back the cabin in silence. The kid ignored Phil's greeting, instead going straight to his room in the basement. Phil frowned and looked to Techno for any explanation. But he didn't have any. The kid willingly broke his favorite objects in the entire server and ditched his, now former, best friend. The piglin couldn't begin to understand what was going on in his son's brain at the moment.

"I'll talk to him."

He placed his crown on a table and slipped off his boots and extra layers when he walked into the cabin. He went into the kitchen and quickly put a kettle of water on the stove before walking down to the basement with his cloak in arms. He knocked on the trapdoor before opening it and climbing down. Tommy was laying on his bed facing the wall. Techno sighed and sat on the bed.

"Tom." A hum. "You alright?" A shrug. "Care to sit up and let me listen?" A nod and the half-piglin sat up. He leaned against his dad and sniffled. Techno frowned and quickly wrapped his cape around his son. He pulled Tommy closer and let out comforting grunts. "It's okay, you're alright, everything will be just fine. Nobody is mad at you. Well, maybe a little but if they have anything to say then they'll just have to face the wrath of your father." Tommy giggled through the tears. "There's my son. C'mon, we can talk with some hot chocolate."

Techno picked his son up and carried him back to the kitchen. Tommy helped him prepare the hot chocolate and soon the father and son were on the sofa. Well, Tommy was on the sofa, Techno was next to the sofa leaning against Steve. They'd be fine. They'd make it out. Because Tommy doesn't need objects when at least one of the people he loves is there to help him.

A/N sorry this was short! I actually had something else to talk about but wanted to give y'all something to read if you didn't want to deal with me

anyways, I've been thinking about making a discord server. for dadnoblade, or just any mcyt duo or group anyone would want to talk about. its main purpose would be for me to be able to talk more with you guys and for you guys to talk if you wanted. Id also be able to update you guys on oneshot snippets or fic progress

but if I were to do this I need two things. first, would you guys enjoy it/want it? and I'd need mods to help set it up. I'll update more in the notes of future oneshots but this is all I have for now. comment if youd want a discord server and dm me if youd like to be a mod. bye for now <3