dadnoblade kills dream

A/N tommyinnit's revival anniversary? totally didnt forget about that (it says as it finishes writing this on the schoolbus)

Tommy laid down on Philza's sofa and sighed into the cushions. He felt lightheaded. Maybe running all the way to the arctic wasn't a good idea. Maybe should've slowed down in the Nether. Eh, whatever. Phil said he'd be back soon, something about having a talk with Sam Nook. Old man probably won't even know what the robots saying. Tommy laughed at the thought of his grandfather trying to communicate with the robot without him.

"Phil!" Tommy groaned into the cushions before looking up just in time to see his dad walk through the door. "Phil! Where is- oh. Hey Toms, have you seen Phil?" The younger piglin shook his head and buried his face back into the comfy cushion. Techno hummed and walked towards him. He placed something on the coffeetable and kneeled on the floor. Tommy purred as a hand found it way through his hair. Techno chuckled and continued running his hands through his sons hair. "You alright piglet? You seem down."

"What gave you that idea?" Tommy mumbled into the sofa. He turned to look at his dad and tried giving his best smile. Techno looked at him blankly and stopped his hands. "Okay, okay." The older piglin smiled and went back to playing with Tommy's hair. "Y'know how you broke Dream outta prison?" Techno frowned and nodded. "And how Dream is like, the worst person ever?" Another nod. "Yeah he's doing that again. Being the worst person I'm the history of ever." Techno hummed and scratched behind Tommy's ear. Almost instantly the blond relaxed and started purring again.

Techno smiled and patted Tommy on the shoulder, stopping when he felt something rough on the kids shoulder blade. He frowned and ran his hand over that spot again. Tommy winced and flinched away. They stared at each other, both worried for different reasons. Techno adjusted his kneel and Tommy flinched again. He stopped moving and really looked at his sons expression. The blond looked afraid, there was nothing but pure fear in the place of what was a relaxed smiled moment ago.

"Toms, piglet, I need you to take a deep breath, okay? Can you do that?" The blond slowly took a jagged breath. "I'm not going to hurt you, you're alright. I'm going to grab your hand and I need you to breath with me." He hesitantly nodded and Techno grabbed the teens hand. He placed it to his chest and took exaggerated breaths for his son to copy. "Can I see it? You don't have to but I want to make sure it's healing properly." They stayed silent and still for a few minutes before Tommy nodded and turned around. He pulled off his shirt and squeezed his eyes shut.

Techno looked in horror at his sons shoulder blade. His kids branded shoulder blade. Burned into the skin was a haunting smile that stared back. If looks could kill, the brand would be long gone.

Unfortunately they could not and Techno simply stood up and started looking through Philza's stuff for a medkit. By time he had returned Tommy had fully curled in on himself and buried his face in his knees. Techno sighed and sat behind him. He grabbed a few potions and cleaning supplies from the kit and got to work. It doesn't look like it's been taken care of in months. It's suprising Tommy hasn't gotten and infection by now. He would ask questions afterwards. After it was cleaned and properly bandaged, after he had contorted his son.

"Piglet, I need you to loosen up so I can bandage you. Can you do that for me? Please?" Tommy let his left arm fall but continued to keep his face buried in his knees and right arm. Techno sighed but did his best to wrap the bandages around the kids shoulder blade. When it was over he put the medkit away and sat in front of the blond. The piglin grabbed his sons face softly and made him look up at him. "You're alright, I'm not mad at you. It's okay. I'll never let him come near you again, I promise. You're safe. You're with people that love you. Actually love you. I'll protect you from him."

And Tommy cried. Techno wiped his tears with his thumbs and pulled him closer. The half-piglin cried into his fathers chest and clutched onto his shirt. Techno rubbed his back, being careful to not touch the bandages. Eventually the cries devolved into hiccups and then silent tears. "Piglet, can you looks at me?" Tommy looked up and Techno's heart broke. "When did he do that?"

"Drea- he uh- uhm. I think he- I think he- he did it in exile. At- exile in Logstedshire." Techno growled and pulled his son closer. Tommy melted into his hold.

"I promise I'll keep you safe. You'll never be hurt by him again."

~~~

Dream looked up at Technoblade. His mask had broken off his face long ago and now the piglin could see the pure terror on his face.

Technoblade smiled.

[Dream was slain by Technoblade]