Frozen au cuz i thought it was funny

"Techno. Tech wake up."

"Go to sleep Wil. I'm tired."

"But I'm not tired."

"I am. Go away."

Wilbur frowned and climbed onto his twins bed. He laid on top of the other and smiled when he looked down at him. Techno sighed and sat up. The two climbed out of bed and quietly walked to the door. Techno looked around the hallway and started leading Wilbur around the castle when he saw nobody was around.

They entered the large room and Wilbur rushed them to the center. He cheered as Techno's hands surrounded with small snowflakes before a snowball formed. He smirked and threw it to the air. It burst into a flurry and snow fell from the air. Wilbur smiled and grabbed the older twins hands. They danced around the room as the snow fell around them.

The floor turned the ice under Techno's feet as they skated around. The snow continued falling into small mounds with the moonlight making it sparkle. Techno fell into a small pile and waved his arms and legs making a snow angel. Wilbur made a small snowball and started pushing it around. The two worked in sync to make a snowboy they've made so many times before.

"Hi, I'm Tommy, and I'm a gremlin child." Techno moves the arms and spoke trying to mimic his brother's accent. Wilbur giggled and ran up to hug it.

They spun around on the ice holding onto each other. Wilbur smiled and held on to the others hands as Techno spun lifting him off the ground. They laughed as Techno let go throwing Wilbur into a snow mound.

"Meanie!"

"You woke me up!" They laughed. The older twin went to help him up but was only pulled down. They moved to sit down in front of a small fire pit as Wilbur created small sparks in his hands and lit the wood. Techno leaned against his shoulder as he slowly fell back asleep surrounded by his brothers warmth.

Wilbur stayed awake as the clouds covered the moon and the only light in the room was the warm fire. He smiled and leaned into his brother who fell asleep maybe and hour ago now. It felt so calm in that moment. The slow breathing of the other with the fire keeping them warm while they were surrounded by the cold snow. He was happy.

Until Techno's breathing quickened and the grip on his hand got tighter. Wilbur looked the him and saw tears streaming down his face. He moved quick. Trying to calm the other down from the panic attack caused by some nightmare he'd probably ask about later. He wrapped and arm around Techno and held his hand. He was cold. Well- colfer than usual.

He needed to be warm.

Wilbur looked around. The room was empty. Nothing to warm his brother. So looked down at his hands then to the other brunets face. Just needs to be warm. Help him. He needs to calm down. Why is this so stressing? He shook his head and pressed his forehead against the others.

"It's okay Tech, I'm gonna help you through this." Techno screamed causing Wilbur to panic as his body suddenly felt as if he were going to freeze to death. A small spark of warmth was sent to Techno. The boys laid in each others arms seemingly passed out. A different calm fell over the room. An unsettling one. The fire died as the snow around them disappeared.

A streak of snow white faded into Wilbur's hair while Techno's closed eyes turned from an icy blue to a fiery red.

A servant ran into the room having heard the scream and found the young princes in a seemingly dead like state. They would have assumed they were dead if not for the faint heartbeats. They were quickly rushed to the medical wing where the doctors covered the younger in blankets and opened the window closest to the older.

"Your majesty, these children are in danger. They must be trained to use their powers right."

"It's alright boys, we're going to a new place. The Antarctic Empire is not fit for you anymore."

"You'll be okay."

"Good morning boys. You both need to stop sledding down the mountain. I was worried sick."

"I'm sorry... who are you? Where are we?"

"...Who are we?"

"I'm your dad, Philza. And you are Wilbur and Technoblade of the North Mountain."

A/N saw someone say the white streak in Wilbur's hair reminded them of Anna from frozen so uh... yeah. didn't wanna completely copy the movie and that happened. anyways more technodad and some dadbur soon